» «
Photo

How To Glitch Cars From SP To MP

34 replies to this topic
Faintest
  • Faintest

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:11 AM Edited by Faintest, 06 January 2014 - 12:12 AM.

Here is a glitch for you to modify cars to your liking in single player, and then bring them to multiplayer.

1. Get a car and modify it. Go to Michael's safehouse and park the car wherever you want. 

2.Quick save.

3.Go to Online.

4.Hover over Money & Services
5. Start Lag Switch
6. Click Money & Services Once
7. Click Start & Go Open Up Xbox/PS3 Gamestore
8. Click Start Again, & Leave GTA 5 Online
9. Stop Lagswitch once Store Loads Up
10. Exit store, start lag switch once stroy player is almost loaded up.
11. Run To The Garage and Hop in the Modded Car.
12. Stop Lag Switch As Soon As you Get in the Car!

*I suggest putting Lag Strength on Insane

Downloads:

Lag Switch:

http://www.mediafire...9u/Xlag 2.0.exe

Gamesave Editor:

http://www.mediafire...4i/GTA V(2).exe

Using the editor:

Spoiler
  • PGC137 likes this

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:15 AM

Mate cheers for this. I know it's old news and has been around for a while, buts it's great to finally see it in writing, scripted out, as opposed to some kid on YouTube trying to give instructions via sentences constructed of "so yeah um like you just um like yeah grab like the car you like, um, want and like yeah you like um, mod it and..."
  • kasheku, s1ckmad3, charleyefc and 1 other like this

Always_A_Medic
  • Always_A_Medic

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Faroes

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:34 PM

Able to do it solo?

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:47 PM

We've been doing this for the last 2 months...

Always_A_Medic
  • Always_A_Medic

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Faroes

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:02 PM

We've been doing this for the last 2 months...

Yes, but previously you had to have 2 people in order to open Michael's garage.

BlakeAlv
  • BlakeAlv

Admin Yo

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:06 PM

nope, anderembrace has never needed anyone to open Michael's garage door, everytime he has brought me in a car hes just chillin in the driveway with it waitin for me to grab it, hes helped me out A LOT and its much appreciated. 

• PerceusSOZ and FierceJesus like this

Always_A_Medic
  • Always_A_Medic

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Faroes

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:11 PM

nope, anderembrace has never needed anyone to open Michael's garage door, everytime he has brought me in a car hes just chillin in the driveway with it waitin for me to grab it, hes helped me out A LOT and its much appreciated. 

Nice, trying to do it myself to get the Dubsta 2 and Merryweather Mesa with no cage. Can't get the lag working though.

Always_A_Medic
  • Always_A_Medic

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Faroes

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:32 PM Edited by Always_A_Medic, 13 January 2014 - 12:32 AM.

A quick question. Are my setting too high when I time out after entering the store?

EDIT: Got the glitch working, only thing missing are my cars when I re-appear as Michael in an online session.

Faintest
  • Faintest

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:03 PM

Once you get the car to your desired location while online as Michael after you lagged online, then STAY in the car then go into actual online. Then it will be there. Everytime I have done it it hasn't been invisible. So far when I do it I am the only one that sees the car until it leaves your garage.

It is giving me trouble, not enough lag. :/

BlakeAlv
  • BlakeAlv

Admin Yo

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:08 PM

A quick question. Are my setting too high when I time out after entering the store?

EDIT: Got the glitch working, only thing missing are my cars when I re-appear as Michael in an online session.

are you using UDP Unicorn? I'm used to people using basically the max lag they can use, but that also depends on how fast your internet itself is too im assuming.

Always_A_Medic
  • Always_A_Medic

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Faroes

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:17 PM

are you using UDP Unicorn? I'm used to people using basically the max lag they can use, but that also depends on how fast your internet itself is too im assuming.

Nope, using the Xlag provided in this thread. Works better than UDP Unicorn.

Faintest
  • Faintest

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:34 PM

xLag is way easier. I only used UPD Unicorn to get force host on BO1 and [email protected]...

Glitch is still working. Brought in a few cars yesterday. Might bring online a Police Buffalo just for the hell of it.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:28 PM

I self do this by putting my character somewhere. lagging untill I leave michaels driveway. drive to character spawn. get out of car. quit gta online will put you back in the same game as your character next to the car. NOTE: if your character is in a 2 block radius from Michael house he will never spawn at home

Faintest
  • Faintest

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:46 PM

I do this glitch with Franklin now. Everytime I go into SP while lagging to get into MP, he spawns in his house.

• pdc200 likes this

pdc200
  • pdc200

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:18 PM

Can this be used to get franklins buffalo? Followed all the steps correctly but keep spawning at home as Franklin, Michaels fence doesn't open and the car isn't in the drive way anyways

JonRenemy
  • JonRenemy

Greater Than Great

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:46 PM

Can this be used to get franklins buffalo? Followed all the steps correctly but keep spawning at home as Franklin, Michaels fence doesn't open and the car isn't in the drive way anyways

Are you wanting a Buffalo in multiplayer?? There are Buffalos EVERYWHERE in multiplayer

pdc200
  • pdc200

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

Are you wanting a Buffalo in multiplayer?? There are Buffalos EVERYWHERE in multiplayer

Franklins buffalo is different than the standard buffalo in multiplayer. It has better speed, acceleration, and can be customised a lot more than the standard buffalo

Faintest
  • Faintest

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:15 PM

You can get whatever car you want with this.

JonRenemy
  • JonRenemy

Greater Than Great

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:07 PM

bit confused by this folks...... the part where you open the store and you have to "leave" GTA Online.... well you click store and you cant open the start menu again.... is this a hotfix from the other day there??

Anyone got any clearer / better guides on how to do this? I feel the instructions above arent very clear (no offence)

Faintest
  • Faintest

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:14 PM Edited by Faintest, 18 January 2014 - 11:15 PM.

It isn't patched lol.

Due to lag, it takes about 2 times to press Start to open the menu. You also have to be fast or you will not get it to work.

Also it depends on your internet speed.

pdc200
  • pdc200

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:12 AM

How would you go about getting franklins buffalo with this method though? Can't drive into Michaels Garage when your franklin so I'm a bit puzzled here.

JonRenemy
  • JonRenemy

Greater Than Great

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:38 AM Edited by JonRenemy, 19 January 2014 - 01:40 AM.

How would you go about getting franklins buffalo with this method though? Can't drive into Michaels Garage when your franklin so I'm a bit puzzled here.

The game save editor allows you to change the SP characters' default cars to ANY car in the game. Thus, you can make it so that Michael drives Franklins car, therefore that'd be the one you glitch into MP.

However I'm also seeing this works with any SP character anyway? Unless I missed something.

EDIT: The whole point of the game save editor is so that you can fully mod cars for free, before glitching into MP to save money

• pdc200 likes this

pdc200
  • pdc200

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:32 AM Edited by pdc200, 19 January 2014 - 03:21 AM.

The game save editor allows you to change the SP characters' default cars to ANY car in the game. Thus, you can make it so that Michael drives Franklins car, therefore that'd be the one you glitch into MP.

However I'm also seeing this works with any SP character anyway? Unless I missed something.

EDIT: The whole point of the game save editor is so that you can fully mod cars for free, before glitching into MP to save money

Yeah I finally figured it out right after I posted, cheers. Not sure why but I seem to have more success as michael. I doubt there is any real difference, but whenever I'm franklin, I cant go to the xbox store then press start to leave online but when I'm michael I can do it with more success

Not sure if its because XLag isn't working for me. I might try the UDP Flooder from net-tools and see if I get better success

Edit: Done it :) won't be keeping it chrome though lol

iK125rF.jpg?1

NegSpec13
  • NegSpec13

Petrolhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:41 AM

Hey guys, I've used both UDP Unicorn and Xlag and just cannot get this to work. I was wondering would the target address (27.27.27.27) be different because I'm using an ethernet cable from my Xbox to my router rather than WiFi

pdc200
  • pdc200

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:53 AM Edited by pdc200, 19 January 2014 - 11:55 AM.

Hey guys, I've used both UDP Unicorn and Xlag and just cannot get this to work. I was wondering would the target address (27.27.27.27) be different because I'm using an ethernet cable from my Xbox to my router rather than WiFi

I personally just used Xlag set to insane. I also followed different steps, which worked for me after 2 attempts. You can also ignore the bit at the beginning about thumb drive. Thats only necessary if you've modded a save game to give michael the car that you want (for example you can change michaels current vehicle to franklins buffalo)

1. Load your saved game with created vehicle. Back vehicle into Michael's garage and leave space around vehicle for easy access. Walk in the house and save to your hard drive. Once save is done, remove thumb drive. The less saves active, the better everything operates.

2. Go online to a public lobby, go to the LSC by the airport and stand in the front parking lot. Location is key here and I prefer this spot as it provides an area with little to no interference from random players. If you drove your personal vehicle there or not, it will not matter.

3. Make sure your lag switch is set up. I use the UDP flooder from Net Tools 5 like so:

data bar filled with "data"
Speed maxed

I USED XLAG HERE INSTEAD OF UDP FLOODER

Hover your mouse over "Start". 

4. On your XBOX, hit Start, LB, A. This will bring you to XBOX game store alert screen. 

5. Click your mouse to start lag. With your controller, hit A, start, RB, A, up on the D-pad, A, hit enter on your keyboard to stop lag, wait to hear the screen to zoom out twice, hit A on your controller. If done successfully, this will transition you to the XBOX game store.

6. Wait 5 seconds for it to fully load. Hit B, then immediately click the mouse to start lag again. You will spawn in as Michael, hopefully either in the house or near it. The key to this step is Michael's Special Ability bar. As long as you see that, the car you want will be in his garage. Get there fast! Once in the car, drive half way down the drive so the front gate will open. Hit enter on your keyboard to stop lag. Wait 5 to 10 seconds for the MP to load in and the yellow bar to disappear.

7. Drive to the LSC by the airport and back into the alley to the right. This provides a little more cover from the aforementioned "interference". 

8. Leave GTA Online through the start menu. You will leave the lobby as Michael and spawn in as your online character in the same lobby. 

9. Go to the vehicle, dive into LSC and procure the tracker and insurance. YOU ARE DONE

NegSpec13
  • NegSpec13

Petrolhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:29 PM

Cool thanks, I'll try again tonight. Just don't know why I cant get it to work and would like to bring cars through for my friends also.

desmond4890
  • desmond4890

Video Game Life

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

seems like a lot of work but i will give it a try

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:53 AM

I'm trying to bring all my kifflom cars in, as soon as I go to leave gta online to come back to my character, I get the unable to load recent save message. Everything else I got correct. That's the most annoying part the last step not working out.

Absolutely Not
  • Absolutely Not

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:24 PM Edited by Absolutely Not, 21 January 2014 - 02:26 PM.

Do you need to have a wired connection to your PS3 for this one?

I have a configuration like this - my pc is wired into my router, and my router is giving out wi-fi, which the ps3 uses.

Xlag or udp flooder don't work for me at all.

p.s. I actually need just one car - Frank's Buffalo. Maybe a Tailgater too, but nothing else, really. So if this doesn't work out, can someone help me out with getting these? Preferably unmodded.

RabbiGypsy
  • RabbiGypsy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:02 PM Edited by RabbiGypsy, 21 January 2014 - 07:12 PM.

I really don't understand this! Can someone re-word it in as much detail as possible for me please?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users