Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to get a good date with Kate McReary?

7 replies to this topic
jackusCTB
  • jackusCTB

Peon

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:56 PM Edited by jackusCTB, 05 January 2014 - 07:59 PM.

Hello, it seems that I can't get a good date with Kate. I tried two times:

the first time I came in time with russian clothes bought in one of the first mission, with a Rebla, played darts with her and didn't take an "hot coffee".

Her stat at 80%, a "thumbs up" after the date but a bad date in the stats.

The second time, as the first, I came in time, with the original clothes of Niko, driving a Patriot, took her to Steinway Beer Garden and only saluted.

Like the first date, the stat displayed 80%, "thumbs up" after the date but still a bad date in the stats.

Did anyone managed to get a good date with her?

On the internet I find many sources saying that she likes clothes from the russian store and others that say she likes Modo clothes. Which one is true?

Is there a file inside the GTA IV folder that define girlfriends' favourite activities, car, clothes, etc... ?

Thanks.

P.S. If you want to spoil do it, I've already finished the game.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:27 AM

I had on clothes from Perseus and an Infernus. The choice of date I alternate between Cluckn Bell and playing darts. It is impossible to score with her so don't worry.

jackusCTB
  • jackusCTB

Peon

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:16 PM

I had on clothes from Perseus and an Infernus. The choice of date I alternate between Cluckn Bell and playing darts. It is impossible to score with her so don't worry.

Thanks for the reply. You didn't got a bad date, did you? Could you be more accurate on the clothes from Perseus?

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:44 PM

http://www.gta4.net/...nd-girlfriends/

Don't wear glasses and hats. Don't ask for some "hot coffee". Either way, you can't get into her house to have sexual intercourse. Packie and Gerry live there. If one of them caught Niko and Kate doing it, he would probably be killed.  :lol: 

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:29 AM

Thanks for the reply. You didn't got a bad date, did you? Could you be more accurate on the clothes from Perseus?
I had the black onyx suit on with the black shoes. The date went good. Just when you drop her at home don't ask to go inside. She also likes you to be on time and I think you get extra % for asking the date. Hope that helps.

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:24 PM Edited by lol232, 10 January 2014 - 11:25 PM.

Wear Modo's clothing and never try your luck. That's how I got 100% fondness.

yahtzee96738
  • yahtzee96738

All American Crime Head

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:49 PM

She's into the clothing at Modo. She hates Cluckin' Bell, Burger Shot, Bowling, and Comedy Clubs. She's good with everything else. She likes the following cars: Cavalcade FXT, Cognoscenti, Comet, Dilettante, FIB Buffalo, Feltzer, Feroci, Huntley Sport, Manana, PMP 600, Patriot, Rancher, Rebla, Sabre GT, Sentinel, Sultan, Super GT, Turismo, and Vincent. Also, as Packie once put it, "Good thing she don't put out or I'd have to kill you". Doesn't matter what you do, Kate will never f*ck you.

One Man Standing
  • One Man Standing

Keep up motherf*cker!

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:57 PM

No, you can't have hot coffee with her because she consider Niko only as a friend. You don't go on "date", you only hang out with her

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users