Photo

Armored Truck Locations in Single Player

5 replies to this topic
chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:32 PM Edited by chrisscorsese88, 17 February 2014 - 06:09 PM.

Okay, first off I'm new here and not sure if this is the right place to put this thread, so if anyone feels it needs to be moved, please do. Secondly, of all the videos on YouTube or any random website regarding the locations of the armored trucks in single player have all been false, at least for me. So I figured I would make my own list of locations. These times have been recorded on my single player file the moment it happened. Now I know this list obviously isn't near complete as there are a total of 10 security vans, but as I discover more locations, I will update this list.

So far, the only locations I got are as follows;

Location                   Day of Week                   Time of Day

1. Little Seoul*                                Friday                              ~8:45                                 

3. Paleto Bay Ammunation            Saturday                          ~18:00

4. La Puerta**                                Tuesday                           ~12:00

*Located slightly northwest of Franklin's Grove Street Garage
**Located slightly northwest of Security Van 1

P.S. According to the Rockstar Games Social Club website which links to your in-game progress, the security vans are labeled "Security Van 1, Security Van 2, etc." at specific locations. My list will be ordered based on that data.

P.P.S. If anyone recorded the day and time of other vans located in single player themselves and I confirm it on my save, I will add it to the list, as this will help the list become complete faster than me just randomly doing my own thing until it pops up.

Feel free to ask questions or comment.  :)

• deathdealer, visionist, Tacymist and 1 other like this

benlg
  • benlg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:51 AM

Nice topic, I would like to know as well. I will be keeping an eye out :)
  • chrisscorsese88 likes this

jackrobot
  • jackrobot

Old Geezer

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:45 AM

Good topic, but it might be better to have your list the same as the Social Club website as a lot of people refer to that when searching for a truck they are yet to find. But having said that, most of the locations marked on their site are off by at least a block or two.

I'd already found all the vans (based on RGSC website) except Van 5 which was driving me nuts until I stumbled upon it yesterday so I thought I'd take a pic for future reference

8dec38299278372.jpg

It's just a snap with me phone as I don't have a capture device but thought it might help. It was a Sunday morning (in game) about 7.30 am. I'm stumbling upon these vans quite regularly so I'll make a note of them from now on.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:19 PM

I suppose I can always just re-order it, but what seems strange to me is that I just came across the Little Seoul armored truck again, but instead of appearing at the time I have down, it appeared Friday (the day before) at around 8:45. I was Trevor when it appeared then, but I was Michael when it appeared for me on Saturday. I'm just wondering if armored trucks appear more than once a week at the same location or if it all depends on the character you're playing as.

Syphiroth
  • Syphiroth

El Virus Los Antrax

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:40 AM

I couldn't find the correct locations when I was trying to build money up before the first assassination since they removed the ocean money cases.
I see a lot people saying times and locations that for myself never worked. I marked it all down on the map you get when purchasing the game for van, money cases, random encounters and etc myself. So I know where everything pops up just didn't put the times..

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:58 PM Edited by stangone50, 07 January 2014 - 03:07 PM.

Took these from the guide . The red circles with white dots are the security van locations . Sorry if they are kinda small .

It was not easy to get all of these to spawn . I think they may be tied in to other random events  ...If you do one or the other then the other may not spawn for a certain amount of days . 

The best way I found to spawn these is as follows . 

Take trevor home , lay in bed 15 times to let a ingame week pass . 

Take a taxi directly to the locations and hope they spawn . 

If they dont spawn try going back home via taxi sleep one time then go back to the same spot again via taxi and keep repeating till it spawns . I say Taxi because you dont wanna accidentally start another random event 

Yellow with black are atm robberies 

Guns are stores you can rob 

Numbers are random events 

I7IAgW5.jpg

p3RDQ4m.jpg

• Militia likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users