Photo

"Minor Turbulence" - Cargo Plane

3 replies to this topic
nomoris
  • nomoris

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:20 PM Edited by nomoris, 05 January 2014 - 07:28 PM.

"Go to the airport with trevor (you will get a wanted level but you can do a cheat) then let micheal to close to the airport replay the mission minor turbelence land at the airport with the cargoplane then die with trevor if you get the fail misson screen canel that and go to freeroam swith go micheal and you have it  the cargo plane ( its very rare but its really a awesome plane)"

I read this in a comment on youtube. Is fake or real?

V 9 L U K 3 4 V
  • V 9 L U K 3 4 V

v 9 L u k E 4 V

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:26 PM

"Go to the airport with trevor (you will get a wanted level but you can do a cheat) then let micheal to close to the airport replay the mission minor turbelence land at the airport with the cargoplane then die with trevor if you get the fail misson screen canel that and go to freeroam swith go micheal and you have it ( its very rare but its really a awesome plane)"

Me no understande comprenday amigo

nomoris
  • nomoris

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:44 PM

"Go to the airport with trevor (you will get a wanted level but you can do a cheat) then let micheal to close to the airport replay the mission minor turbelence land at the airport with the cargoplane then die with trevor if you get the fail misson screen canel that and go to freeroam swith go micheal and you have it ( its very rare but its really a awesome plane)"

Me no understande comprenday amigo

how so?

imakuni1995
  • imakuni1995

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:14 PM

Don't think it'll work, probably fake.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users