Quantcast

» «
Photo

Gta 5 100% completion strangers and freaks help (Xbox 360)

4 replies to this topic
SnickyRat
  • SnickyRat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:37 PM

i have got 74% done i am currently doing the strangers and freaks only for franklin cause to get 100% completion u dont need to do michael and trevor strangers and freaks only franklins i have done 16/20 franklin strangers and freaks and i have done tonya mission just few mins ago where u have to pick up a red car with a tow truck red car belongs to a fat dude i think mission is called pulling favours again or pulling more favours or something like that not from that point idk how to do the other 4 strangers and freaks left cause on my map there isnt any strangers and freaks icons for franklin and i tried calling tonya and dom and beverly and hao and mary-ann they dont gimme no missions so please help me out here i really wanna get 100% so i can start work on solving the mt chiliad mystery and all the jetpack **** so please please please help me out here on what to do tell me step by step please btw this is for xbox 360

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:03 PM

Sign up to the Social Club for free and it will tell you what you are missing . 

Did you do all 13 parachuting events ? After you will get more SF missions . 

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:53 PM

Besides the above....

Check the checklist in my sig-- using the S & F replay option-- go through my checklist and mark off the ones you have done.

Post the ones that are remaining.

JDumas
  • JDumas

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:34 PM

Sign up to the Social Club for free and it will tell you what you are missing . 

Did you do all 13 parachuting events ? After you will get more SF missions . 

Where in the web-site is this interactive map I am un-able to locate it.  I've linked my 360 account, but all I've found so far is the stats for each character.  Need 2 more spaceship parts for the 50/50,  I know where one is but lost track of the second,  an in retracing my steps they are all gone....,  any adice welcome an thnx in advance. 

JDumas

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:09 AM

Very bottom of the checklist page-- http://socialclub.ro...areer/checklist

You can select and deselect "Found" and "Not Found" items.... I've noticed a few locations are slightly off (but close).

Not found items are White-- Found items are Yellow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users