Quantcast

» «
Photo

How the f*ck do you stay close to Lazlow during Fame or Shame?

5 replies to this topic
MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:09 PM

Seriously, these stupid scripted as cars have the weight of a tank, I get hit by a Manana and spin out, BOOM gotta restart.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:16 PM

The whole sequence is scripted, you just have to stay on him until you reach the stormdrains and Lazlow's car calls it quits. Spinning out a couple of times isn't a problem, just stay on him. Small tip, lose the trailer as fast as possible.

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:11 PM

The whole sequence is scripted, you just have to stay on him until you reach the stormdrains and Lazlow's car calls it quits. Spinning out a couple of times isn't a problem, just stay on him. Small tip, lose the trailer as fast as possible.

Yeah, the trailer is annoying, but, in order to get Gold on the mission, you need to keep it, if I'm not mistaken?  I don't give two craps about Gold, though, so I ditched it after I jack-knifed with it.

stangone50
  • stangone50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:58 PM

Try changing to first person view . Larger vehicles seem to sometimes handle better with this view for me  . 

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:59 PM

I didn't have a problem with that mission. I was used to the scripted crashes from IV. 

Don't be afraid to use your brake when you see something about to happen. You only have to follow lazlow. 

I actually avoided everything, then smacked into a wall, but the wall was close enough to the end point that I didnt have to restart.

eagle016
  • eagle016

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 11:03 AM

Yeah, the trailer is annoying, but, in order to get Gold on the mission, you need to keep it, if I'm not mistaken?  I don't give two craps about Gold, though, so I ditched it after I jack-knifed with it.

Unless they changed it, you don't have to complete every objective in one playthrough. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users