Photo

Grand Theft Auto III Glitches

42 replies to this topic
crashoverride93
  • crashoverride93

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2016 - 09:44 AM Edited by crashoverride93, 03 March 2016 - 10:02 AM.

Tunnel Gang ReproductionInside the narrow tunnel near 8-Balls Bomb Shop that runs beneath St. Mark's, there are 4 pedestrians wielding Molotovs. Drive a Bobcat into the tunnel and stop so you are in view of the gang. Get out of the Bobcat, jump on its hood, and walk up to its roof and jump back down onto its hood, 4 more of these pedestrians  will spawn in the same spots. The game will freeze after at least 40 have spawned.
So I don't know if what I'm about to say is already an established glitch or not, but I can't find anything about it on google. Basically, this youtuber, in an attempt to explore the Tunnel Gang Reproduction glitch, at one point gets all of the spawned people (he mentions playing it on Mac) to disappear. After this, he decides to blow up the Bobcat in the tunnel, and a few seconds after, he is teleported into the city and not only all of the cars, but all of the PEDESTRIANS are a yellow tint now. This may be a newly discovered extension to the Tunnel Gang glitch, it may be some seperate glitch he accidentally activated, but I don't know. I just figured it would be something worth posting about so that other people can verify if this is a new part of the glitch, and so people can further explore what actually caused this to happen to the guy in the video. It's curious to say the least. Here is the video in question. The "yellowing" happens towards the end of the video.
As far as the yellow and blue coloring I was noticing it in beta cars in action mod and oddly it also seemed like somehow silents patch fixes it. But there is a mission in gta3 beta cars in action that permently removes those goons from that tunnel so maybe thats the cause of that color glitch to begin with. And I think That even though silents patch seems to fix it I dont think he actually knows it or knows about the bug. Maybe you can ask silent if he know anything about that bug but This wasant listed in his bugfixes readme about his asi the odd color effect was bothering me so silents patch was what I attempted to use to see if it would fix it and it seemed like it did. I was also seeing cars looking purple with that blue vehecle light normaly red cars.

njp66
  • njp66

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:46 AM

I have also experienced what I believe is a collision-related glitch.

It happened when I was driving over to SSV from SI, like I stole it, which I did of course! Anyway, the bell for the lift bridge was ringing, which I ignored.

However... The bridge started to lift just as my front wheel crossed onto it. My car leapt into the air & nose-dived towards the bridge deck. What was remarkable is that the car passed straight through the bridge deck and I was fish food in the river. This was such an unusual event I wish that I had a recording of it. The bridge deck ought to be solid, even when in motion, because you can ride it up & down if you wish.

njp66
  • njp66

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 April 2016 - 04:09 PM

Is there any PC-specific way to execute the Taxi Glitch & Crusher Glitch.

I managed to make the Ambulance a ghost one time only, but I can't remember what I did.

When I try the Taxi glitch I do 'look behind' & hold the mission button.

The magnetic grab of the crane comes down. If you press  to enter the vehicle as the grab is coming  the grab lifts away and the taxi is not damage proof or a ghost. If you allow the grab to start to lift the taxi it cannot be re-entered.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 03 April 2016 - 04:20 PM

Making Emergency Vehicles Ghost/DP is written in the GTA III Special Vehicle Guide.  fnxrak found a Method to make Emergency Vehicles DP on PC.  Probably exclusive to PC, though, since on PC you can change the Button Layout and it's very limited on Console, if possible at all...

Nick007J
  • Nick007J

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:22 PM

There is another replay related (therefore PC only) glitch in III. As seen on the video, if player activates a replay at the end of train exiting animation, player is teleported:

Player is teleported to a where train he exits was in the replay (this data is stored as replay data) when it was cancelled or ended. It works with both Portland trains (there are 2 of them) and underground trains (4). Replay activation timing has to be precise for it to work. On rare occasions game may crash when replay is activated.

CXS
  • CXS

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2016 - 01:42 PM

I didn't saw any Rhino Spawned at Campus.Can anyone tell me accurate position of that Rhino through a picture of it?

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

Chocolate

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Hong-Kong
  • Major Contribution Award [Mods]
    Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 02 July 2016 - 07:05 AM

I don't think that glitch actually happens.

4emp2008
  • 4emp2008

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 16 September 2016 - 02:37 PM

Teleport has been found! 
Teleport happens if you go to any train car and immediately exit by pressing the on / off repeat at a time when changes to the camera view

• GTAKid667 and MorsPrincipiumEst like this

TubewayArmy
  • TubewayArmy

Vice City + 80s = <3

• Facade Corporation
  • Czech-Republic
  • Contribution Award [Chain Game]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:41 AM

So this happened during my turn in current round of Chain Game

Spoiler

Something strange happened during my first attempt.

If we were over at some GTA Online forum, people would call it Wallbreach.

I drove inside Portland Safehouse garage and exited car. Not sure what cause me to fall through ground, probably robber exiting bank pushed me, I fell on the ground and somehow went through.

The thing is, I spawned inside safehouse. I couldn't exit, door was closed, couldn't enter my car through wall. Other 3 robbers started teleporting to me. Only after killing all 3 of them, mission failed and door opened again.

Tried to duplicate but with no success.

ΣΓ
  • ΣΓ

Goddess Of Light

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:30 PM

Joeys Garage Glitch (1)
Drive a car into the left garage door. Run on the left corner between the door and the garage. After a few seconds, you will be inside the garage.

Is there a more in-depth explanation of this or preferably a video? I'm learning a few new tricks from speedruns but this is a new one for me.

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

Drunken :v

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:50 PM

The Students of Liberty Campus Never apear in my game, its a Glitch? 

Fooking Rekt
  • Fooking Rekt

Special Vehicle Collector

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:01 PM Edited by Fooking Rekt, 28 March 2017 - 11:02 PM.

Is there a more in-depth explanation of this or preferably a video? I'm learning a few new tricks from speedruns but this is a new one for me.

I've never heard of that method, but you can get inside using a Linerunner, as seen here:

ΣΓ
  • ΣΓ

Goddess Of Light

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:17 PM

The other one sounds simpler.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users