Segregate and rearrange...

22 replies to this topic
CanOdope
  • CanOdope

Troll hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:41 AM

I'm bored at work, so decided to look into a few things... I know this will probably lead to nothing, but I find it interesting nonetheless.

When I put "segregate and rearrange" into the internet anagram machine, a few words caught my attention...

* Teargas

* Garage

* Danger

* Grenade

* Desert

* Agents

* Arrest

* Radar

* Gangs

* Satan

* Darts

So I searched for anagrams including these words, and these are some of the more interesting options I found...

Teargas
-teargas errand reengage
-teargas a gardener green
-teargas arena render egg
-teargas danger rare gene
-teargas errand rage gene
-teargasrange near edger
-teargas ranger near edge

Garage
-garage ad enrages renter

Grenade
-grenade arena rarest egg

Satan
-satan ranger rage degree

NOTICE: I doubt this actually leads to anything as far as the "mystery/easter eggs" go, I just found it interesting. As I said, I am extremely bored at work...

MrMunchs
  • MrMunchs

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:40 AM

"Segregate" could be rearranged as "easter egg" (this was in the mount chillad threat)

CanOdope
  • CanOdope

Troll hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:25 AM

"Segregate" could be rearranged as "easter egg" (this was in the mount chillad threat)

Yeah, I'm aware of that... I was just bored, and wanted to see what else it could be. I didn't want to derail the current Chiliad thread, mainly because I highly doubt anything will come from this... Just a temporary cure for my boredom.

RVG013
  • RVG013

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:58 AM

I like these 2

-teargas arena render egg
-grenade arena rarest egg

Maybe the arena is a big ufo? B)
  • CanOdope likes this

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:19 PM

I like:  -satan ranger rage degree

It would make a very good name for a new type of body spray cologne for men... like AXE., only more edgy and evil.

"New Satan Ranger Rage Degree- smell like hell... only better.   Now available in Brimstone, Sulfur, Lust and Pain."

Yeah... apparently I'm bored too.

• mo-seph, CanOdope, daliakiller and 3 others like this

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

It would make a very good name for a new type of body spray cologne for men... like AXE., only more edgy and evil.

"New Satan Ranger Rage Degree- smell like hell... only better.   Now available in Brimstone, Sulfur, Lust and Pain."

you got me rolling here friend. laughed my ass off my butt.

GTAC MR C
  • GTAC MR C

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:42 PM

"Easter Egg Near Rag Nerd"

Trevor huffs on gas rags at his trailer... its his thing.
  • CanOdope likes this

D3ADSH0T
  • D3ADSH0T

We'll make diamonds from their asses.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:22 PM Edited by D3ADSH0T, 07 January 2014 - 01:02 PM.

LOL!! I f*cking blew chunks at this one. I'm driving with my uncle and aunt to my cousins and I'm suddenly exploding in the backseat. I saw my uncle looking at me like, DAFuQ brah!! Looks like your inner boredom is quite entertaining.

Kinghyper
  • Kinghyper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:46 PM

Easter egg near grand ear , the name of the giant satellite on sa, which looks identical to the 5 near Trevor's house?

Stoned2Death
  • Stoned2Death

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:13 PM

I came to a similar conclusion a few days ago when I was messing about with the letters. 

I got "teargas a green gardener" which made me think the cannabis farm could be the idea behind it although I have yet to see anything but cows spawn up there. Was fun teargassing them anyway lol

Today I got bored of playing GTA and started messing around again. This time i got "A grange narrates degree"

Looking up the words for clarity I found this

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grange - A country house or 'grain house' with farm buildings attached (Possibly belonging to a monastery or feudal-lord)

Narrates - To give an account or tell a story

Degree - A series of steps or stages to take

Put this together and you pretty much get 'A farm building(grain?) will tell the story of the steps to take'

The only grain house i know in GTA 5 is in Grapeseed. Searching around the area led to nothing for me so it led me to the conclusion that this is coincidental BS but I have no idea if there are anymore grain houses out there?? Please let me know if you find any :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I couldn't let go of 'monastery or feudal-lord' when writing this. Here are the meanings

Monastery - a place of residence occupied by a community of persons living in religious seclusion or the residence of a religious community

Feudal-Lord - a man of rank in the ancient regime, 

Monastery does depict The Altruists with the seclusion and religion and whatnot but do they have a farm building?

So now I'm at a dead-end looking through smelly old farm houses when i could be picking up hookers FUN FUN FUN!

I'm loving all the mystery Rockstar have put into this game but there are so many things in GTA 5 that get you thinking 'WTF!?' So many coincidences yet so many dead-ends.

After all this I believe 'Easter Egg' could still be the answer although it just seems too easy. But maybe my searches will not be in vain - I've learnt a few things and who know's what i could find along the way......... :D

• CanOdope likes this

DFur4M
  • DFur4M

Papoi

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

I think this is perfect. Some people have some very crazy ideas that would kind of spam the other thread, but that are really fun to look into and who knows, it might actually lead somewhere.

It obviously means easter egg, that was the intention all along.. but, what if their intention is to make us believe that it is easter egg and it actually is not?????   :blink:  

• CanOdope and Stoned2Death like this

Kuro116
  • Kuro116

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:50 PM Edited by Kuro116, 27 February 2014 - 04:52 PM.

Here's a thought and where I stand with it ATM; I wanted to put this here rated then the mystery thread,
So here it is:
I've noticed a similarity between the FZ UFO and the windmill at the altruist camp so I got a little crazy and started to anagram the graffiti.
Info ousted on "our path is lit" and pulled out "altruist" I didn't use all the letters, four of them were NOT used so I went deeper.

One poor fool gave me this:
http://i.imgur.com/Wuvzzr3.png

I kept them Segregated by color so my next step was focusing on "give thanks" and "see the eye" those two I put together dropped 7 letters and got this "given the key"

So let me be clear this is a theory, unfortunately there are a lot of words that can come out of these graffitis!! And any one can interpret them however they want so with that said, I'll continue...

IF this is right, I believe there is a pattern, algorithm whatever, to figuring out what letters to drop and which ones to keep in order to get an entire message. Dropped letters from that color catagory may make a message as well, but again it's about finding which letter it is that gets taken out. I'm still working on it but there are so many possibilities I thought if others wanted to join in the fun they could :)
  • Synauron likes this

Synauron
  • Synauron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

If you segregate some of the epsilon members "titles" and such you get some good direct words, for example kifflom is "off milk"

there were more but i don't remember the expressions they used so maybe someone who know them can drop a few names like what they called Michael and such. (he's title meant someone superior if I'm not mistaken)

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:48 PM Edited by neku_neku, 27 February 2014 - 06:27 PM.

grand easter egg near ear

easter egg near ar garden

rare easter egg near dang

a green egg eastern radar 

green egg near east radar

strange egg near a red ear

strange egg near a reader

p/s: i'll keep editing this post with new arrangement

Synauron
  • Synauron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

those clues didn't really accomplish us much have they?

• Kuro116 likes this

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

those clues didn't really accomplish us much have they?

fz ufo leave us with this segregate and rearrange clue. but what do they really want us to "segregate and rearrange" ?

if we segregate(set apart from the rest or from each other; isolate or divide - wikipedia) this quote, we will get this: 

aaaaeeeeedgggnnrrrrst

now the rearrange part is the main problem.

• Synauron likes this

Synauron
  • Synauron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

5 e's 5 x's... jetpack confirmed! jk tho..

what if we should use that term and use on other stuff other than words? like... what if we need to disassemble something and create another? (forgot this isn't minecraft.. just ignore me)

But I do believe the answer lies in a piece of text we have to segregate and rearrange.

• CanOdope likes this

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

aaaa 4

eeeee 5

d 1

ggg 3

nn 2

rrrr 4

s 1

t 1

45132411 anyone can try call this number? hahaha im started to think like a fool now  :miranda:

Kuro116
  • Kuro116

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:23 PM

aaaa 4
eeeee 5
d 1
ggg 3
nn 2
rrrr 4
s 1
t 1

45132411 anyone can try call this number? hahaha im started to think like a fool now  :miranda:

Not enough numbers for phone

TirkaneX
  • TirkaneX

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:01 PM

aaaa 4
eeeee 5
d 1
ggg 3
nn 2
rrrr 4
s 1
t 1

segregate and rearrange

15345415 421 454444235

TirkaneX
  • TirkaneX

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:47 PM Edited by TirkaneX, 27 February 2014 - 08:57 PM.

segregate and rearrange

aaaa 4
eeeee 5
d 1
ggg 3
nn 2
rrrr 4
s 1
t 1

segregate

degregade
segregade
tegregade
degregrde
segregrde
tegregrde
degregase
segregase
tegregase
degregrse
segregrse
tegregrse
degregate
segregate
tegregate
degregrte
segregrte
tegregrte
degaegade
segaegade
tegaegade
degaegrde
segaegrde
tegaegrde
degaegase
segaegase
tegaegase
degaegrse
segaegrse
tegaegrse
degaegate
segaegate
tegaegate
degaegrte
segaegrte
tegaegrte

and

and
rnd
ans
rns
ant
rnt

rearrange

aeaaaange
aeaeaange
reraaange
rerraange
aerarange
aerrrange
reaarange
rearrange
aeaarange
aeaerange
rerarange
rerrrange
aeraaange
aerraange
reaaaange
rearaange
aeaaarnge
aeaearnge
reraarnge
rerrarnge
aerarrnge
aerrrrnge
reaarrnge
rearrrnge
aeaarrnge
aeaerrnge
rerarrnge
rerrrrnge
aeraarnge
aerrarnge
reaaarnge
reararnge

csukar
  • csukar

Llama

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:30 PM

p/s: i'll keep editing this post with new arrangement

Wasn't the alien egg model green?

Synauron
  • Synauron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:59 PM

it's kinda metal-ish, but it does glow green at night.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users