"Have you claimed a bounty yet?" = "Cousin, let's go b

24 replies to this topic
Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

TOO HAWNEE TO FIGHT CRIME!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:42 AM

I thought the one big consensus, the HUGE running gag of GTA IV was the irritating and frequent friend calls.

How is it that these frequent calls have made their way to GTA Online? At least friend invitations had a purpose. Dom calling me in the middle of a gun fight and tripping up my sprinting just serves to remind me of banal activities I can't do from my phone, and he has nothing to do with.

Why do these random phone calls still remain?!

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:27 AM Edited by DannyMan, 05 January 2014 - 07:29 AM.

Op you do know you can turn it off right?? or you to incompetent to figure that out?  Find phone calls not to be a disturbance imo 

• beastjeffrey likes this

therussianpenguin
  • therussianpenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:31 AM

i still have no idea what dom wants from me

• Drunken Cowboy, cacagenoux and BrownMattHall like this

nobum62
  • nobum62

douchebag who owns a chromed zentorno

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:03 AM

I still have no idea how dom (and others) even got my phone number
  • Drunken Cowboy and BrownMattHall like this

mr. libs
  • mr. libs

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:23 AM

this thread is a numbah six with extra dip

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:29 AM

Op you do know you can turn it off right?? or you to incompetent to figure that out?  Find phone calls not to be a disturbance imo 

Or maybe you're incompetent to know you cannot turn stupid calls off. That's is what he's talking about. Sure we can end the call, but it still messes you up sometimes. Example: Boris has a gun aimed at you as you spawn, you go to get your gun out, phone rings, weapon wheel vanishes, you have to end the call and go back to selecting your weapon before Boris takes your life.
  • Drunken Cowboy and 8up local like this

Xyn
  • Xyn

Đɇłɨrɨʋs

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:48 AM

And two numbahs 45's...

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:11 AM

Yeah. They are even more annoying than IV what pissed me off more was that they took it off from V and made friends useless but made it worse online.

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:13 AM

Or maybe you're incompetent to know you cannot turn stupid calls off. That's is what he's talking about. Sure we can end the call, but it still messes you up sometimes. Example: Boris has a gun aimed at you as you spawn, you go to get your gun out, phone rings, weapon wheel vanishes, you have to end the call and go back to selecting your weapon before Boris takes your life.

Umm, actually you can turn ALL phone calls off. It's in the menu. Notifications off.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:19 AM

I still have no idea where Ron wants me to 'look' at.

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:23 AM Edited by Headdogg81, 03 February 2014 - 05:25 AM.

Umm, actually you can turn ALL phone calls off. It's in the menu. Notifications off.

I thought this only turned off the message notifications. Phone calls still come through though dont they? If it is an option it needs to become common knowledge as there is a lot of people out there (going by this forum at least) that are frustrated with them. Me being one of them. Are you able to do a step by step run down. Thanks...

I thinks he is referring to the gang attacks. I might be wrong on that.

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

Murrrrrrp.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:03 AM

And two numbahs 45's...

One with cheese...

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:14 AM

I thought this only turned off the message notifications. Phone calls still come through though dont they? If it is an option it needs to become common knowledge as there is a lot of people out there (going by this forum at least) that are frustrated with them. Me being one of them. Are you able to do a step by step run down. Thanks...

Ron is survivals, gang attacks are Martin. I figure.

KingCantona
  • KingCantona

I am not God

• Members
  • France

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:57 AM

"Remember me?  It's your creepy uncle Lester, hee hee"

• CHIEFSTA and StockPoop like this

Ch4071C
  • Ch4071C

Welcome to the Jungle

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:02 AM

"Remember me?  It's your creepy uncle Lester, hee hee"

You forgot the "fap fap fap" :D

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

🔰🍁

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:06 AM Edited by CHIEFSTA, 03 February 2014 - 09:07 AM.

I wish he'd hop off the nuts for a couple days about that sh*t -.-

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:01 AM

Ok, I'm only gonna say this once. I was wrong. Check my forum title for verification.
  • Furry_Monkey likes this

DeadpoolX
  • DeadpoolX

Knee-Deep in The Dead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:49 AM

And two numbahs 45's...

One with cheese...

And a large soda.

Zehealingman
  • Zehealingman

Sometimes I dream about cheese.

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:08 PM

Hey, it's Ron from TPI here ...

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:13 PM Edited by Malibu454, 03 February 2014 - 12:13 PM.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU..."(click)

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:19 PM

Trust me, not even God him self can shut that annoying piece of crap phone up.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:54 PM

I found a way to stop phonecalls.  Not sure about Xbox users but on the PS3 either of these buttons work...

2001lights.jpg

• Headdogg81 and Insert-Coin-To-Continue like this

JoeyDeacan
  • JoeyDeacan

Donkey Rapist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:13 PM

Want to go bowling ?

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:06 PM

And two numbahs 45's...

One with cheese...

Double burger with cheese.

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:34 PM

hahaha i never thought about that until you just mentioned it. Be curious to know which fool gave him my number

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users