» «
Photo

Anyone else still losing weapons in SP?

2 replies to this topic
mastershake616
  • mastershake616

The Wolf of BAWSAQ

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:31 AM Edited by mastershake616, 05 January 2014 - 06:36 AM.

This is an annoying bug. 

For some reason, my characters in SP mode frequently lose all of their weapons except for an empty SNS pistol and the broken bottle. 

I'm figuring this is online related, since it tends to happen when changing from Online to Single player mode. 

Anyone else still experiencing this? It's not annoying because of money issues; it's annoying because, for example, I launched SP just a little while ago and received the messge from Tequi-la-la that the bar was being attacked by Vagos. It wasn't until I arrived at the bar that I realized my entire weapon wheel was empty with the exception of the aforementioned DLC weapons.

Needless to say, never bring a broken bottle to a gun fight. 

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

Get on Up

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:51 PM

They just keep coming . This is the first I have heard of this one . 

Best think to do when playing , anytime something doesnt seem right if you even think you have encountered a bug or glitch is stop and reload . Never continue playing or save your game . Keep lots of saves . Go back to an earlier save if you can . Always delete bugged files . Save in new slots when possible . 

I cant tell you how many times I have had to go back to earlier saves because of all the bugs in this game . Luckily I have been able to catch and work around all of them . 

-KM-
  • -KM-

3rd Street Saint

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:05 AM

This happened on my second save file once, Luckily i only had a pistol because i'd just started 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users