Looking For Experienced Crew Members

1 reply to this topic
J2134
  • J2134

Dark King

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:44 AM

DCoS (Dark Creed of Saints)

Looking for crew members that can be team players ,good assets to the team, and That are funny. We like to laugh have fun and be good sports. We have 11 members right now , and more are welcome to join.We participate in FRIENDLY TDM , Races , And other missions with other crews. We're gonna start working on youtube video projects also so , If that sparks your interest send me a message , and add me on PSN Jayshon2134 , If i have the max of friends message and i'll Delete , or Tweet me @LameKxngShon , and I'll add you.

We also throw parties with another crew by the name of CokeBoyzNation at the mansion in the game so , If you like that type of stuff , and you're looking for a good GTA experience , Where no one kills you for no reason. Hit Me Up , Also if you're a low level we do not mind , We're always willing to help newer players get experience

http://socialclub.ro...creed_of_saints

Reflexive-Alpaca
  • Reflexive-Alpaca

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:24 AM Edited by Reflexive-Alpaca, 05 January 2014 - 08:37 AM.

This sounds like my type od thing. I'll add you.

- Reflexive-Alpaca

Edit: Just want to let you know that I'm 13 (don't worry, I'm not a jackass who just wants to kill everyone). But i'd say I'm pretty mature :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users