Photo

people that use miniguns

113 replies to this topic
Narratorjuan
  • Narratorjuan

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:04 AM

Like other people posting, I've played nearly nine days online and not once been killed with the mini-gun. Also, I'm a level 60 something, the only time I get a mini-gun is in a special crate drop. If I get one, damn right I'm gonna use it.

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:05 AM

Fight ! Fight ! Fight ! Fight !

#pleb

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:05 AM

A S S H O L E    Everybody.    A S S H O L E  

I'm an asshole and I'm proud of it

Maybe I shouldn't be singing this song  ranting and raving a carrying on. Maybe their right when they tell me I'm wrong, nahhhhhhhh I'm an asshole he's an asshole such an asshole.

I walk around in the summertime singing "how about this minigun!"

• Steve likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:10 AM

I actually can't tell if OP is serious or not, minigun in this game is such a piece of sh*t lmao.

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:12 AM Edited by SteveNYC81, 05 January 2014 - 11:15 AM.

Unless your using Godmode, the chances of you ever obtaining an Orange, or LSPD Blue Minigun are slim. Personally I rarely ever see it used. Only times I did see it used were when the DNS god mode idiots were in town.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:16 AM Edited by EyeMacHunt, 05 January 2014 - 11:17 AM.

Unless your using Godmode the chances of your ever obtaining an Orange or LSPD Blue Minigun are slim. Personally I rarely ever see it used. Only times I did see it used were when the DNS god mode idiots were in town.

I dunno man, with the amount of enraged buzzards that come after me on rooftops I reckon I'll get there soon enough

EDIT - only on 45 player kills. Long way to go.

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:26 AM Edited by SteveNYC81, 05 January 2014 - 11:27 AM.

As far as Buzzards if they're at a distance trying to hit me with Rockets, most times they will hover in one area long enough for me to snipe them. When they are close, then the Minigun comes out. Very rarely I run into someone who is good with a Buzzard usually they do something stupid and crash.

I just don't like dying with the Minigun armed because that's 10000 rounds down the drain.

Minigun on the street your dead especially in an auto lobby, free aim you would have better luck. If they didn't grenade or sticky bomb you to death first. Someone with a mini is easy to kill, especially in survival, they move like tortoises. You can't blind fire from cover with it. You have to expose yourself completely.

tonicmix
  • tonicmix

Just wants to watch the world burn.

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:29 AM

is there any way you can die in this game that you are ok with? 

is there any way you can reply without being a try hard?

The one complains about how everyone else kills people, the other complains about everyone else's personal style, while I prefer to complain about both's pointless topics in the forums.

Let's just all bitch between sessions. YAY!

Except I posted ONE topic and it was pointing out relevant differences in taste. If I posted a new topic each week, complaining about a different letter in ATOMIC then you would have far more evidence to throw at me.

Please don't compare me to complaintzone3265

Valid point.

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:00 PM

so far I didnt see anyone with mini gun yet

but from what I learn from survival, with this thing you can take cover or use auto aim, so is rather easy to kill one using this?

correct me if I am wrong

The autoaim is only on in survival. It doesn't work in freemode.

no auto aim in survival too, that was a typo, my bad

yeah thats why i dont like this

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Spanakopita!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:08 PM

Pecked apart by pelicans.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:09 PM

complaining about god mode and hacks is one thing, fair enough. but complaining about actual parts of the game? weapons included in the game? 

Why not? I don´t share this particular complaint, but it´s perfectly OK to complain about parts of the game that are ridiculous.

I mean, slipstream for races is in the game, and it´s overpowered like hell. If I complain about it, I´m right, and if all you can say is "it´s in the game" it´s you who looks stupid. Or same stuff with combat shotgun.

So stop crying about people crying. Just tell if you agree the feature/weapon is badly balanced or not. I think minigun is OK, I´d add some spread and some range to it, but I don´t think it´s a problem.

Narratorjuan
  • Narratorjuan

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:28 PM

complaining about god mode and hacks is one thing, fair enough. but complaining about actual parts of the game? weapons included in the game?

Why not? I don´t share this particular complaint, but it´s perfectly OK to complain about parts of the game that are ridiculous.

I mean, slipstream for races is in the game, and it´s overpowered like hell. If I complain about it, I´m right, and if all you can say is "it´s in the game" it´s you who looks stupid. Or same stuff with combat shotgun.

So stop crying about people crying. Just tell if you agree the feature/weapon is badly balanced or not. I think minigun is OK, I´d add some spread and some range to it, but I don´t think it´s a problem.

I don't think slipstreaming is OP, but I don't think it's used effectively by most players either. People are too intent on smashing and crashing their way to victory. If two or three players work together properly, especially on longer races, you use the constant boosts to reel in front runners or build unassailable leads, then you can have a clean (or dirty) sprint to the finish.

Sorry this has nothing to with what you were trying to talk about, but for what it's worth, I do agree.
  • JiNX77 likes this

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:32 PM

So we moved from [TANKS] to [MINI GUNS] inb4 Maverick crashers

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:37 PM

I don't think slipstreaming is OP

Tell me it´s a typo.  :lol:

A real slipstream gives like 5km/h to a 700 kg singleseater with loads of drag at 300 km/h.

In game slipstream gives like 20 km/h to a 1800 kg compact car with barely any drag at 110 km/h.

Narratorjuan
  • Narratorjuan

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:24 PM

I don't think slipstreaming is OP

Tell me it´s a typo.  :lol:

A real slipstream gives like 5km/h to a 700 kg singleseater with loads of drag at 300 km/h.
In game slipstream gives like 20 km/h to a 1800 kg compact car with barely any drag at 110 km/h.

Thanks for the stats, but I'm not sure of their relevance in a GTA game. It's a game mechanic to make races more interesting and exciting. Nobody wants to inch past the car ahead of them or have an F1-like procession where everyone finishes in the same position they started. There have been very few times where a car has slingshotted by me and I haven't been able to get in their slipstream and do it to them. That's why I don't think it's overpowered.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:38 PM Edited by FasterThanYou, 05 January 2014 - 01:40 PM.

Thanks for the stats, but I'm not sure of their relevance in a GTA game. It's a game mechanic to make races more interesting and exciting. Nobody wants to inch past the car ahead of them or have an F1-like procession where everyone finishes in the same position they started. There have been very few times where a car has slingshotted by me and I haven't been able to get in their slipstream and do it to them. That's why I don't think it's overpowered.

Well if that was the goal they failed massively. Getting a pass/repass/pass/repass sequence everytime you hit a decent straight is far from exciting or interesting for anyone with half a brain cell. It doesn´t feel exciting, it feels stupid. I feel sorry for anyone that thinks that´s "exciting".

Also everytime you´re in someone´s slipstream your car doesn´t brake or turn normally, it´s like having 30% throttle input stuck. And that noise... what the hell is that crap  :blink: Plus it promotes carnage on turn one by allowing the monkeys at the back to be close to the leaders even after a botched start.

GTA4 had no slipstream and races were far from a procession. Faster man would win, even starting down the pack. Exiting a corner marginally faster than the guy ahead would give you a small edge all down the next straight, and you´d get a good chance to pass. Now even if you mess up the corner, if you´re close to the guy ahead, you´ll make up for that in a fraction.

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

Cars are way overpowered.

I can be just walking down the street and bam, one hit kill by some douche in a car.

They should nerf cars.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:00 PM

minigun is like one of the worst weapons

hey look at me I'm a slow moving easy target that can't be missed because there's 1000's of bullets flying from my position

RPG is kind of cool though

you probably just mad because you're too noob to buy them XD

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:28 PM

Snipe them, bitch.

You're always complaining. You f*cking suck at this game.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:33 PM

I can be just walking down the street and bam, one hit kill by some douche in a car.

They should nerf cars.

I must misuse mine sometimes, at full speed some people survive and miraculously get up really quick and kill me. Ever had this before?

Totes not cool.

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

I'm so sick of the damn guns in this game. Way too OP. And the explosions too.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:35 PM

They should nerf cars.

I must misuse mine sometimes, at full speed some people survive and miraculously get up really quick and kill me. Ever had this before?

Totes not cool.

Thank the ridiculous health bar for high level characters.

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:37 PM Edited by smokingndriving, 05 January 2014 - 03:38 PM.

is there any way you can reply without being a try hard?

WTF is a try hard. Is that like a Gerald?

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:03 PM

I use whatever gun I want to...u mad bro?

killa_b
  • killa_b

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:06 PM

Seems fair to me in a world filled with tanks, jets and buzzards.

DJ Kornphlake
  • DJ Kornphlake

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:57 PM

I think I've only encountered 2 players with miniguns in all the time I've played online, and neither were exceptionally hard to kill back.

Wwweeeeeewwww
  • Wwweeeeeewwww

Uncle Barry Wants Your Land!

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:58 PM Edited by Wwweeeeeewwww, 05 January 2014 - 06:03 PM.

"overpowered"

Sorry, I threw up a little in my mouth when I read about a games top weapon being overpowered.

You have to grind through 120 levels for a reason and its not so that your unlock can be as good as a pump shotgun from lvl 5 or w.e

You hear that? Its call of duty.

Its "calling" you back. Back to its detuned weapons which are all just as good as eachother because thats what makes an awesome game right, being as homogenous as possible and no one having anything unique or interesting?

Go talk to WoW about that, see how their subs are doing since they gave everyone everything and took anything unique/powerful away from people.

You know what kinda racing games suck compared to others? The ones with no customization like F1 where everyone has the exact same car besides for a 0.001% difference in tuning. Those games are terrible and get boring instantly. Now change it into gran turismo where you never have the same car and 99.9% of the time someone has a better car but is still able to be beaten.

Thats fun. Beating someone who has an advantage.. and even being that person who has the advantage once in a while. The way games have lost themselves is that advantage no longer depends on say.. skill at the game.. or even putting in a large amount of time on a single game. Its about money, you can now buy that advantage.. thats not cool, playing with a disadvantage to a worse player and losing because of it, purely because he would spend real life money on a game.

Minigun... overpowered... you make me sick.

Dottie
  • Dottie

So Predictable

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:06 PM Edited by Winning001, 05 January 2014 - 06:06 PM.

stop whining you peasant level 30 noob. the minigun doesn't even have auto aim. Talking about OP

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

what did he mean by this

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:07 PM Edited by Argonaut, 05 January 2014 - 06:08 PM.

I'll start this type of thing up again:

GTA Vice City

GTAVCMinigun.JPG

GTA San Andreas

11037.jpg

GTA Advance

160px-Minigun_gta_a.png

GTA LCS/VCS

minigun.jpg

GTA Chinatown Wars

Ametralladora_CW_HUD_%28PSP%29.png

Now seriously cry some more, this gun is only available at Level 120 For f*ck's sake..Jesus. You lose all the ammo if you die with it. You can't dodge like you can with the other guns. It's a MINIGUN for Christ's sake.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:12 PM

I just used RPG before, umad?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users