• 2281, Drunken Cowboy and Canibitch like this

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:45 PM

So apparently Trevor

Spoiler

He ruined his job, ruined his relationship, ruined his home, ruined his moral standing, had him beaten up, and

Spoiler

Jesus.

• visionist, SmoothGetaway, Drunken Cowboy and 4 others like this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:47 PM

@DeafMetal

He didn't rape him, dressing him up in Debra's pajama was only tormenting, oh and he needed somebody to sleep with to not feel lonely.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:48 PM

When Franklin has monologues with himself when smoking. A few of them...
"Damn, this weed is strong as a motherf*cker! My motherf*cking mother! Man I miss you...f*cking drug addict moron, just like me..."
And
"This weed is good! Good as a motherf*cker! I'm happy! I'm as happy as you can be when you're all alone and everybody hates you..."
Or when he walks into his house on strawberry, he'll see his aunt Denise and say
"We'll if it isn't my favorite/only blood relative"
He just lives a sad empty depressing life, chasing after superficial goals In a world where no one gives a f*ck about him...
His only blood relative hates him, the girl he wants is a f*cking raised snout bitch, and his best friend is the only person that cares about him, but they are still distant...
  • visionist, Marwin Moody, lizardman563 and 10 others like this

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:31 PM Edited by SmoothGetaway, 06 January 2014 - 11:33 PM.

^^

Glad someone else sees this. It also probably explains why he's such a sociopathic 'I'm trying to get paid, not get killed' kind of dude. Franklin doesn't care about anyone he kills.

Look at the assassination mission where he kills the guy meeting the hooker. You don't have to kill the hooker too( as Niko would say cohlaaterahl demage) but if you do F remarks 'I don't even feel bad'.
  • thafablifee46 likes this

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:28 AM

I am surprised how real this game is, i mean just listen at females saying how much they like too cheat on their Husbands (like Amanda and Floyd's GF), how would they sleep with any guy to get to a high level of fame like Michael's daughter with Lazlow.

I mean their is a lot of stuff going on on this game which can be funny but it actually represents the f*cking truth right now.

- Women that would cheat on their husbands and don't even feel guilty

-Guys who have to sell their wife since their real estate sells have gone downhill

-Prostitutes that sell their body for them to pay college bills

-lonely people, betrayals, fake friends, cheating...

Welcome to the real world
  • visionist, lizardman563, SmoothGetaway and 5 others like this

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:19 AM

hopping into a police car to perform vigilante and learning you couldn't do that in V was a awe moment in my life :,(
  • visionist and Drunken Cowboy like this

CharlesManson855
  • CharlesManson855

George clooney is my ONLY love

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:39 AM

i Went up to Rockford Hills and there was this overweight fat Ped just sitting on the Sidewalk these 2 women In bikinis are Pointing at him Shouting your a polar bear Polar bear Deformed Slovakian Polar Boy he then Proceeded to cry and run he gets in his Van i followed him right up untill the Top of the Mountains in Blaine County he just sits there head against the steering wheel franklin tells him its going to be  Ok dawg! yo need help i will get you some help he comes out of his van  he rejects it he then talk about his Childhood and how his Algerian  Father you to Beat the sh*t out of him his Mother a Norwegian peasant girl  would burn matches on his Nipples and spit in his Face he also talks about how he was bullied in school and even beat up by  3 10 yr old girls  when he was 16 he then punches franklin and runs off the Cliff. 

• visionist, lizardman563 and QuietJosh like this

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:39 AM

I wouldn't really say anything was particularly sad or depressing. I did feel sorry for Mr K after By The Book however.

Other than that I don't feel it's the type of game for these type of moments to present themselves.
  • LancerG2 likes this

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:13 AM

Ah, but they DO present themselves! And it happens quite often. The "by the book" mission was blatantly out in the open and there was no..how you say..."hidden" message, ya know? Like something that just makes you think, "damn, that's life"
  • SmoothGetaway and Itzreality like this

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:32 AM Edited by ThroatSlasher2, 07 January 2014 - 05:32 AM.

Am I the only one here who wasn't offended/shocked by the mission By The Book and didn't feel one bit of remorse for what I was doing to Mr. K ?

• visionist, ActionBronson, Gta_V_Fan_101 and 3 others like this

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:40 AM

^ I'm with you on that. I didn't really care. All you did was f*ck his ass up and then let him live... There really wasn't anything about that mission that made me say " oh damn, that's f*cked up."

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:42 AM

^^ Maybe.

I felt the whole mission was one big Gitmo protest of sorts. Especially considering T's stance on torture.

Really it feels like a mockery of the Bin Laden shooting, especially M's words after pulling the trigger. 'Well he had a beard...we defintely got him'. It's just the kind of self proclaimed victory arrogance the US uses.

And I'm speaking as a Marine Corps vet of Iraq...the whole things a fraud, much like the real world.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:42 AM

The only reason I felt sorry for him is he didn't really do anything to deserve it, but that's just how life is I guess.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:48 AM

^^ Yeah.

What gets me is his line 'I would have told you everything!'. Doubly so if any teeth were pulled. Sure it's the way the world works (ever gotten the sneaking suspicion that people just say that, instead of doing something about it?).

I still find that mission to be the best critique of Gitmo ever. Trevor's attitude of 'torture is for the torturer' is right the f*ck on.

man dragon
  • man dragon

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:42 AM

Lamar saying "man, you supposed to," after Franklin chastises him about always having to save his ass. There's something about that the rubs me the wrong way. There relationship - I refuse to call it a friendship - is literally so messed up. Franklin was ready to let Lamar die during Lamar Down because he was sick of having the help him out, and then you save him, and it almost seems as if Lamar keeps getting into trouble just so Franklin will come help and they can "gangbang" together again. At the end of the mission he says, "it was just like the old days, yoou had fun didn't you?" (paraphrased). 

Just tried listening to a prostitutes phone call - they're really dark. This one girl got a call from her pimp who told her she had to drive two hours to her next trick, and another who called her mum and told her she was into acting, "you wouldn't have seen any of it, it's mostly theatre stuff." Heartbreaking. 

And Trevor waking up from a gas binge in the middle of nowhere yelling: "Mother, where are you? Mother!"

• visionist, lizardman563, SmoothGetaway and 2 others like this

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:57 AM

I think you onto something^
Something happened to franklins during his life that made him change from how he used to be. Like maybe his mothers death and his expulsion from school played a part in that...
Lamar just really wants his old friend back, and wants it to be them two VS the world, but he treats Lamar similar to the way tanisha treats him...
  • Itzreality likes this

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:08 AM

Am I the only one here who wasn't offended/shocked by the mission By The Book and didn't feel one bit of remorse for what I was doing to Mr. K ?

Tbh No Torturing him Was Fantastic! yanking his tooth out was the best! Virtually letting your inner Sociopath Out.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:14 AM Edited by Xerukal, 07 January 2014 - 07:16 AM.

I wasn't shocked by "By the Book" but I felt bad for the guy. A lot. 

It was good venting torturing him, though. Wasn't really enjoyable or discomforting. It just felt like venting. And GTA has always been perfect for venting.

Although the Trevor rampages help more with that. 

• visionist likes this

Loves2Spooge90
  • Loves2Spooge90

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:18 AM

Going through my second playthrough of the game now, and I'm kind of surprised at how depressing some of the little details are. The game's satire is usually so over-the-top that it's just too ridiculous to take seriously, but I've seen two little things that kind of got me off guard and made me a little sad on this playthrough.

First, I switched to Michael, did a cop chase, and decided to head back home for the health pack in the bathroom since I was pretty close to it anyway. So, I went upstairs and I heard Tracey vomiting, she said something like "it's nothing dad, I just had a huge diner." I thought it was just because she had drank too much from a party or something, which I would totally expect, so I chuckled. As I walked out of the door, though, she said something along the lines of "nobody wants a fat daughter." Like, f*ck, Rockstar, that's f*cked up.

The second thing I encountered was a few minutes ago: I went to Vespuchi Beach to get the masks for the underwater heist and saw a hooker there after I finished so I picked her up. During the service, she said something like "I'm just doing this to pay off my student loans," which I thought was pretty funny (she was jumping on Michael's balls so it was hard to take seriously). After she left though, she got on the phone and said in a pretty self-loathing tone "Hey, about those student loans..." (I accidentally scared her off after that though so didn't catch the rest lol) That's pretty f*cked up too, especially when you know people who are neck-high in student debt.

Seriously, it's pretty f*cked up - they bring in real, sad issues just out of nowhere in the middle of all the ridiculous sh*t.

Anyone else have a moment like this while playing the game?

Man up a little bit princess, it's a video game.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:22 AM Edited by Xerukal, 07 January 2014 - 07:24 AM.

Going through my second playthrough of the game now, and I'm kind of surprised at how depressing some of the little details are. The game's satire is usually so over-the-top that it's just too ridiculous to take seriously, but I've seen two little things that kind of got me off guard and made me a little sad on this playthrough.

First, I switched to Michael, did a cop chase, and decided to head back home for the health pack in the bathroom since I was pretty close to it anyway. So, I went upstairs and I heard Tracey vomiting, she said something like "it's nothing dad, I just had a huge diner." I thought it was just because she had drank too much from a party or something, which I would totally expect, so I chuckled. As I walked out of the door, though, she said something along the lines of "nobody wants a fat daughter." Like, f*ck, Rockstar, that's f*cked up.

The second thing I encountered was a few minutes ago: I went to Vespuchi Beach to get the masks for the underwater heist and saw a hooker there after I finished so I picked her up. During the service, she said something like "I'm just doing this to pay off my student loans," which I thought was pretty funny (she was jumping on Michael's balls so it was hard to take seriously). After she left though, she got on the phone and said in a pretty self-loathing tone "Hey, about those student loans..." (I accidentally scared her off after that though so didn't catch the rest lol) That's pretty f*cked up too, especially when you know people who are neck-high in student debt.

Seriously, it's pretty f*cked up - they bring in real, sad issues just out of nowhere in the middle of all the ridiculous sh*t.

Anyone else have a moment like this while playing the game?

Man up a little bit princess, it's a video game.

TellTale's The Walking Dead was a video game. It made hundreds upon thousands cry. Should those people man up, too?

The Last of Us was a video game. It made a lot of people very emotional, as well, seeing the world ravaged the way it was and the characters going through what they did.

What about all the other story-focused, character-driven games? And games like GTA V, that stress the details. Do you want to know why you never felt such emotion? Because you're close-minded and unable to embrace a video game's influence through careful story-telling and character dialogue. But you have the foolish audacity to call someone else cowardish for being willing to display their influenced emotions on a public forum.

You're the real "princess" here. Someone so afraid of displaying your own humanity that you feel the need to act tough and gruff.

f*ck you. Get out of here. 

And no you didn't strike a nerve. I just really love talking down onto people like you. Impulse and stuff. 

Take care and f*ck right off. 

I love you. 

• lizardman563, Cutter De Blanc, ten-a-penny and 8 others like this

Loves2Spooge90
  • Loves2Spooge90

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:25 AM Edited by Loves2Spooge90, 07 January 2014 - 07:26 AM.

TellTale's The Walking Dead was a video game. It made hundreds upon thousands cry. Should those people man up, too?

The Last of Us was a video game. It made a lot of people very emotional, as well, seeing the world ravaged the way it was and the characters going through what they did.

What about all the other story-focused, character-driven games? And games like GTA V, that stress the details. Do you want to know why you never felt such emotion? Because you're close-minded and unable to embrace a video game's influence through careful story-telling and character dialogue. But you have the foolish audacity to call someone else cowardish for being willing to display their influenced emotions on a public forum.

You're the real "princess" here. Someone so afraid of displaying your own humanity that you feel the need to act tough and gruff.

f*ck you. Get out of here. 

And no you didn't strike a nerve. I just really love talking down onto people like you. Impulse and stuff. 

Take care and f*ck right off. [/quote]

Yes the 'hundreds upon thousands' of people that cried while playing a video game need to man up.
And so do you.
Keyboard warrior.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:28 AM Edited by Xerukal, 07 January 2014 - 07:30 AM.

Wow, you f*cked up that quote. Splendid job.  

I'll stop derailing the thread with my impulsive aforementioned "keyboard warrior" nature now.  

• Drunken Cowboy likes this

Loves2Spooge90
  • Loves2Spooge90

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:31 AM

Wow, you f*cked up that quote. Splendid job.  

Wow you sure showed me, I'll shut my mouth right up.
  • Xerukal likes this

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:15 AM Edited by Lil_B_The Basedgod, 07 January 2014 - 08:15 AM.

Lol loves to spooge is that same troll dude Mr.spooge who got banned a while back.
Also, men cry. So I don't really understand what you mean by "man up" I haven't cried in years but I still don't tell people who do shed tears to man up...

Loves2Spooge90
  • Loves2Spooge90

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:20 AM Edited by Loves2Spooge90, 07 January 2014 - 08:22 AM.

I dunno who mr spooge is I've only just started frequenting this site since I got an iphone 4 months ago.. Believe it or not lol don't care regardless

And also, man up, harden up, get a f*ckin grip, whatever, semantics are the arguments of the pitiful.
  • Fuzzknuckles likes this

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:27 AM

i Went up to Rockford Hills and there was this overweight fat Ped just sitting on the Sidewalk these 2 women In bikinis are Pointing at him Shouting your a polar bear Polar bear Deformed Slovakian Polar Boy he then Proceeded to cry and run he gets in his Van i followed him right up untill the Top of the Mountains in Blaine County he just sits there head against the steering wheel franklin tells him its going to be  Ok dawg! yo need help i will get you some help he comes out of his van  he rejects it he then talk about his Childhood and how his Algerian  Father you to Beat the sh*t out of him his Mother a Norwegian peasant girl  would burn matches on his Nipples and spit in his Face he also talks about how he was bullied in school and even beat up by  3 10 yr old girls  when he was 16 he then punches franklin and runs off the Cliff. 

......LOL

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:37 AM

just ignore the troll guys or we'll get locked, he'll get bored when he stops getting attention or banned.

I also didn't find by the book shocking but did feel bad for the guy. it's kind of hard to shock people in a gta game anymore, especially if they've been playing it a while. it was like a scare in horror movies that you knew was gonna happen.

Fallcreek
  • Fallcreek

Mélomanie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:21 AM

Grand Theft Auto V is a lot more deeper than it's predecessors, something i'm sure we all didn't expect lol. Quite literally, the 'onion'.

• Officer Ronson likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users