Photo

ROCKSTAR doesnt know how to balance a god damn online game

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic
xGuuBr
  • xGuuBr

Gu

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:44 AM Edited by xGuuBr, 05 January 2014 - 02:46 AM.

i have entity some random guy gave me alot of money.. 

what was your question again? i stopped reading your stupid comments...

my point is basically why make other 4 cars if you no one is going to choose them the cheetah adder and entity is going to be the choice of every user..

when was the last time you saw some guy using anything other than these 3? entity was just an example..

let me put it this way... bf3 had a gun called m16a3 it was considered OP because of it was an all rounder.. it was patched and FIXED.. 

'FIXED'

the community and dice said THAT M16a3 was F-I-X-E-D

FIXED

WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM WITH M16? IT WAS OP.. OP meaning all rounder... FPS GAMERS ARE REAL GAMERS... you should not argue with them just listen and agree..

we know more than you..

just like m16 koenigsegg is an all rounder.. good at handling acceleration and one more thing i dont remember...

I listen but don't agree my closed minded, condescending friend.  Generally speaking the more a car costs the better it is so its no surprise that the Super cars most used are the Adder, Cheetah and Entity...this is not always true but it is in most cases.

Your problem is what you've said..."i have entity some random guy gave me alot of money.."

You've taken money out of the equation as its meaningless to you and now expect the cars to be equal...they are not equal which you need to get over.  For the people that don't have a sugar daddy this aspect of the game is still very meaningful.

Not everyone buys a car based on stats, not everyone agrees what the best car is and not everyone wins races because they have the best car stats.  Get over yourself!

oh yes.. ;-; the money my bad 

for instance the koenigsegg is better than every f***ing car in its class... what the hell... so a player wont buy cheetah and lambo... they should balance the cars the guns and OH MY GOD REMOVE OR NERF THE TANKS FFS.. you need an rpg or a tank to kill a tank... what was rockstar thinking xD 

and i used to think bf3 was unbalanced

Do you know how to pilot something in BF3?

Come on mate... hehe

-Gu

yeah i have 70 jet service stars.. .__.

and 25 chopper stars

what u trying to say m8 oh and by the way i have oh sorry i thought i had 60k its 41k only 1k less than you and thats because i stopped playing the game kills with the m240b i got to rank 2 in m240b leaderboard.. i stopped playing bf3 though EA thinks they are very smart releasing broken game every year im not buying bf4 f*ck EA and DICE

I don't play BF4, and i will never buy it.

BF3 was the end. the only one that i still can call Battlefield.

i was trying to say that, many people don't understand how the hell a pro player can kill him, and start to blame vehicles and weapons at the forum. And because of this players, that normaly come from COD, DICE start to nerf every thing.

If you are a trully pillot, and a Battlefield fan, you know this.

Call of duty is an easy game, and it surpasses sales because of the facility in get kills fast, it's an action FPS.

EA wants to gain every time more money, and what player do you think it wants to attract?

I'm brazilian, i cannot express myself alot, but you* understood my point.

-Gu

• therussianpenguin likes this

wimthetim
  • wimthetim

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:03 AM

Balance in racing is a non issue for lobbies with catch up on... Pretty much any fully modded Super has a chance for a win, with a little skill and alot of luck

I agree with balancing the tanks....or keep them as OP'd as they are, just make them hella insane to obtain.  Seems like every other lobby has a tanktard running amuck.

catchup doesn't have much effect in races with lots of corners. adders and entity's will almost always beat the rest in these races even if catchup is on
  • therussianpenguin likes this

wimthetim
  • wimthetim

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:27 AM Edited by wimthetim, 05 January 2014 - 03:42 AM.

for instance the koenigsegg is better than every f***ing car in its class... what the hell... so a player wont buy cheetah and lambo... they should balance the cars the guns and OH MY GOD REMOVE OR NERF THE TANKS FFS.. you need an rpg or a tank to kill a tank... what was rockstar thinking xD 

ha ha this guy thinks hes still playing battlefield!

70 service stars in jets! they are the most op thing in bf3. so your obviously not all that into balanced gameplay.

online racing in gta is balanced for the most part aslong as you have a fully modded leader in its class. so what if out of 10 cars in a race there are 5 entity's and 5 adders. in any racing game you are going to have best cars. give me a racer that doesn't?

go buy bf4. you dont belong here
also wtf with your gamertag. could you not come up with something more original. like the russian badger. so lame. now get back in your jet and sustain your kd of 10/1. mr balanced gaymer

therussianpenguin
  • therussianpenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:18 AM

I'll admit I'm a terrible racer, but I don't think the Entity is the best car, not by a long shot. The Adder and Cheetah are more than capable cars to compete with the Entity for best car. Although, if someone would like to correct me please do so.

Now guns, I will correct you on. There's no best gun in this game. Guns are very well balanced. It's all dependant on headshots. I've completed a deathmatch with the most kills using just a pistol. It's just what people feel comfortable with. Obviously the guns get slightly better as you rank up, but no gun is significantly better than another. The only gun I'd say is a major jump in power from the same class of weapon is the Heavy Sniper.

It goes without saying that a RPG round is going to one hit kill you though, as for tanks, just get used to them, you have the option to buy one.

read all of my comments

I have, and to be honest, they don't make much sense.

Honestly if you think there's a best gun, you're an idiot. Just get some cover. This game has a very good cover system if you know how to use it correctly.

Chances are, if you're stood out in the open trying to shoot me, I'll just embarrass you with a mini-gun kill, because your to stupid to get cover in a gun-fight. (The mini-gun making me a stationary target)

Obviously some cars are going to be better than others in it's class, but again, it's all down to preference. I wouldn't particular say the Entity is better than the Cheetah, Adder or Infernus. A lot of people say the Akuma is the best bike, but I say the Bati is the best bike.

The game is balanced. A rank 1 can gun down a rank 100 just as easily as a rank 100 can gun down a rank 1.

If you don't think game is balanced, then you probably aren't very good at the game and keep losing/dying.

that gun part was a mistake i was thinking about bf3 when i was writing OP... JESUS CHRIST!!!!

The game is balanced. A rank 1 can gun down a rank 100 just as easily as a rank 100 can gun down a rank 1.

If you don't think game is balanced, then you probably aren't very good at the game and keep losing/dying.

thats so not true... level 1 players dont have auto aim... you need full accuracy to get it... new players dont have a fair chance to defend themselves... 

get your facts straight miss ill just upload a pic of me with no bra so everyone in the forums can see my pokies and give me attention

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:19 AM

oh one of those people nerf this nerf that its unfair. i dont like you people in the battlefield world. we dont need that gay sh*t here either.

therussianpenguin
  • therussianpenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:25 AM

ha ha this guy thinks hes still playing battlefield!

70 service stars in jets! they are the most op thing in bf3. so your obviously not all that into balanced gameplay.

online racing in gta is balanced for the most part aslong as you have a fully modded leader in its class. so what if out of 10 cars in a race there are 5 entity's and 5 adders. in any racing game you are going to have best cars. give me a racer that doesn't?

go buy bf4. you dont belong here
also wtf with your gamertag. could you not come up with something more original. like the russian badger. so lame. now get back in your jet and sustain your kd of 10/1. mr balanced gaymer

and i have 65 or more service stars with support kit... 41k kills with m240b... support kit and lmgs were the most underpowered thing in bf3... i also had 50 or more service stars with tank... i played bf3 alot i have 50+ service stars in almost everything.. jets were not overpowered you are just a noob

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:26 AM Edited by hornedturtle, 05 January 2014 - 07:27 AM.

jets were not overpowered you are just a noob

touche....touché

therussianpenguin
  • therussianpenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:30 AM Edited by therussianpenguin, 05 January 2014 - 07:28 AM.

oh one of those people nerf this nerf that its unfair. i dont like you people in the battlefield world. we dont need that gay sh*t here either.

its called balance.. i never really had any problem with any weapon in bf3... i was fine with the way weapons were in that game.. BUT OH MY GOD IS THIS GAME BROKEN... lol this community is too dumb and too ignorant to get my point.. its pathetic 

you guys are pathetic

what else should i expect from bunch of glitchers.. LOL

jets were not overpowered you are just a noob

touche....touché

jets were actually balanced RPG could 1 hit ko them..

jets vs jets

choppers vs jets

stinger vs jets

now GTAO

TANK vs tank

and thats it..

Pitch~Black
  • Pitch~Black

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:48 AM

The only imbalance in GTAO is R*'s attempt to introduce too many MMO-like qualities to GTA, mainly in it's over-dependence on the concept of more $$ = more fun. I wonder when or if R* is ever going to figure out that it is a failed concept. It would have been an okay system if R* hadn't done it waayyyyy overboard (then nerfed it into absurd status).

But "imballanced" cars and guns? This isn't a competative FPS. This isn't an MMO. This is GTA. It's at it's best when over-powered and over the top. It's kind of hard to ballance a game that has auto-aim of any kind.

danzor
  • danzor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:28 AM

thats so not true... level 1 players dont have auto aim... you need full accuracy to get it... new players dont have a fair chance to defend themselves... 

get your facts straight miss ill just upload a pic of me with no bra so everyone in the forums can see my pokies and give me attention

A low level doesn't have auto aim.....since when?

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:37 AM

Try keeping it civil please. A few of you in here should definitely look over the forum rules.

Locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users