• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic
NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:13 AM

Gta is not about balance. It is about fun.

and cheating with multiple glitches and dns mods

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:25 AM Edited by Raylion, 05 January 2014 - 01:32 AM.

for instance the koenigsegg is better than every f***ing car in its class... what the hell... so a player wont buy cheetah and lambo... they should balance the cars the guns and OH MY GOD REMOVE OR NERF THE TANKS FFS.. you need an rpg or a tank to kill a tank... what was rockstar thinking xD 

and i used to think bf3 was unbalanced

So the best car in the game is being criticised for being the best car in the game...if the Entity was nerfed and the Cheetah or Adder became the best car would you then complain about them?

Every class of vehicle has a pinnacle but not every player will necessarily want that as many go by looks or other stats...look at the Adder versus Entity debate for example and also many players prefer the Vacca based on its looks alone.

You have a point regarding the tank as its too powerful but I strongly disagree when it comes to the need to balance other vehicles and weapons.  Total non argument.

do you know what BALANCING means? im not saying make the entitiy total sh*t.. what i mean is.. make lambo or cheetah better at handling than entity.. give buggatti better top speed than entity..

and make entity the best at accelerating... god damn you guys dont know ANYTHING HOW ONLINE GAMING works.. i feel like the smartest person in the room.... believe me online game needs balancing or all you will see is everyone using the same thing... 

Yes...and the point I'm making is when you make them better do you then complain about them for being better?  There is a pinnacle and something has to be best (and not everyone necessarily agrees with you the Entity is best but it does have a majority vote).  BTW the Adder is faster than the Entity.

whats with this community.. O__O

and why would i complain if the cars are balanced.....

Firstly, not everyone agrees with you the Entity is best.  Many say the Adder is best, others say its the Cheetah, etc.

Secondly, I don't think you're considering the cost of the vehicles in your comparison.  Why must a Cheetah be on par with an Entity when it costs less?

Thirdly, if you improve a car so its perceived to be best do you then complain again and start boosting the stats of lesser cars in the name of balance?

Many people consider the Entity to be the best but not everyone.  If everyone did you may have a point but they don't - point in case...Adder versus Entity...Therefore non argument.

sargonarhes
  • sargonarhes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:28 AM Edited by sargonarhes, 05 January 2014 - 01:30 AM.

for instance the koenigsegg is better than every f***ing car in its class... what the hell... so a player wont buy cheetah and lambo... they should balance the cars the guns and OH MY GOD REMOVE OR NERF THE TANKS FFS.. you need an rpg or a tank to kill a tank... what was rockstar thinking xD 

You don't need a tank to take out a tank. All you need is a sniper rifle and a bit of distance.

Unless you happen to be in the desert at the time and before you can even do aanything useful the tank is already on top of you spawnkilling you over and over. Only way out is to shut the game system off. Yeah, that's lots of fun.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:29 AM

you need an rpg or a tank to kill a tank...

hahahahaha, when you finally unlock them, you're going to be very disappointed.

• therussianpenguin likes this

therussianpenguin
  • therussianpenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:36 AM

So the best car in the game is being criticised for being the best car in the game...if the Entity was nerfed and the Cheetah or Adder became the best car would you then complain about them?

Every class of vehicle has a pinnacle but not every player will necessarily want that as many go by looks or other stats...look at the Adder versus Entity debate for example and also many players prefer the Vacca based on its looks alone.

You have a point regarding the tank as its too powerful but I strongly disagree when it comes to the need to balance other vehicles and weapons.  Total non argument.

do you know what BALANCING means? im not saying make the entitiy total sh*t.. what i mean is.. make lambo or cheetah better at handling than entity.. give buggatti better top speed than entity..

and make entity the best at accelerating... god damn you guys dont know ANYTHING HOW ONLINE GAMING works.. i feel like the smartest person in the room.... believe me online game needs balancing or all you will see is everyone using the same thing... 

Yes...and the point I'm making is when you make them better do you then complain about them for being better?  There is a pinnacle and something has to be best (and not everyone necessarily agrees with you the Entity is best but it does have a majority vote).  BTW the Adder is faster than the Entity.

Firstly, not everyone agrees with you the Entity is best.  Many say the Adder is best, others say its the Cheetah, etc.

Secondly, I don't think you're considering the cost of the vehicles in your comparison.  Why must Cheetah be on par with an Entity when it costs less?

Thirdly, if you improve a car so its perceived to be best do you then complain again and start boosting the stats of lesser cars in the name of balance?

Many people consider the Entity to be the best but not everyone.  If everyone did you may have a point but they don't - point in case...Adder versus Entity...Therefore non argument.

according to the F***ING STATS ENTITY IS BETTER THAN ADDER... I DONT CARE WAHT PEOPLE THINK WHEN YOU ARE UP AGAINST A PLAYER WHO HAS ENTITY THATS FULLY MODED AND IS DECENT AT DRIVING YOU CANT WIN WITH YOUR SCHOOL BUS ADDER or any other car... all im SAYING IS BALANCE THE GAME GO PLAY AN FPS then you will understand why online games need balance... and im done arguing with your dumbass you dont understand sh*t.. you keep repeating same bullsh*t over and over agian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:43 AM Edited by 2281, 05 January 2014 - 01:44 AM.

Secondly, I don't think you're considering the cost of the vehicles in your comparison.  Why must Cheetah be on par with an Entity when it costs less?

according to the F***ING STATS ENTITY IS BETTER THAN ADDER... I DONT CARE WAHT PEOPLE THINK WHEN YOU ARE UP AGAINST A PLAYER WHO HAS ENTITY THATS FULLY MODED AND IS DECENT AT DRIVING YOU CANT WIN WITH YOUR SCHOOL BUS ADDER or any other car... all im SAYING IS BALANCE THE GAME GO PLAY AN FPS then you will understand why online games need balance... and im done arguing with your dumbass you dont understand sh*t.. you keep repeating same bullsh*t over and over agian

Shh, no tears.

In reality the Adder is only 10 MPH faster than the Entity. From then on it's all about the handling, and many including myself agree that the Entity handles better than the Adder, thus making it the superior vehicle.

• therussianpenguin likes this

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:44 AM Edited by Raylion, 05 January 2014 - 01:45 AM.

Lets take a different approach...why must all super cars be balanced?  It doesn't happen in real life so why should it in this game when the cars take their inspiration from real life?

therussianpenguin
  • therussianpenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:51 AM

Lets take a different approach...why must all super cars be balanced?  It doesn't happen in real life so why should it in this game when the cars take their inspiration from real life?

BECAUSE my virgin friend.. :) its a VIDEO GAME

life is not fair... atleast games should be

Damn I think the race classes need different tiers or something. Otherwise there are so many cool bikes and cars that will always be useless in races. I didn't even know this thing existed. You think bikes and your mind goes straight to Bati 800 or the Akuma as if those are the only two bikes that exist.

http://gtaforums.com...incipe-nemesis/
BAM

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I MUST BREAK YOU

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:54 AM Edited by ugotsmoked, 05 January 2014 - 01:56 AM.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE GAME THEN DO NOT PLAY IT.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:55 AM

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE GAME DONT PLAY IT.

Surely there is something about the game you don't like?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:57 AM Edited by 2281, 05 January 2014 - 01:58 AM.

... and what does that accomplish? The world needs criticism. We would never progress if we all just sat here sucking the dicks of our superiors.

therussianpenguin
  • therussianpenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:59 AM

GAT DAMN people are stupid.. so i make a suggestion on how to fix a broken game.. and you make a sh*tty comment like that? VERY GOOD

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:00 AM

BECAUSE my virgin friend.. :) its a VIDEO GAME

life is not fair... atleast games should be

Total evasion of the question.  You've bought a super car, its not an Entity and are butthurt you got the wrong one.  Problem solved.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I MUST BREAK YOU

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:01 AM

Rockstar will not read this thread and change the game based on your input.  They will make internal decisions on any changes...

So you might as well go outside and piss into the wind...You will accomplish just as much.

therussianpenguin
  • therussianpenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:07 AM Edited by therussianpenguin, 05 January 2014 - 02:09 AM.

i have entity some random guy gave me alot of money.. 

what was your question again? i stopped reading your stupid comments...

my point is basically why make other 4 cars if you no one is going to choose them the cheetah adder and entity is going to be the choice of every user..

when was the last time you saw some guy using anything other than these 3? entity was just an example..

let me put it this way... bf3 had a gun called m16a3 it was considered OP because of it was an all rounder.. it was patched and FIXED.. 

'FIXED'

the community and dice said THAT M16a3 was F-I-X-E-D

FIXED

WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM WITH M16? IT WAS OP.. OP meaning all rounder... FPS GAMERS ARE REAL GAMERS... you should not argue with them just listen and agree..

we know more than you..

just like m16 koenigsegg is an all rounder.. good at handling acceleration and one more thing i dont remember...

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I MUST BREAK YOU

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:09 AM

I have an entity and rarely drive it...I drive my phoenix more than anything.

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:10 AM

I'll admit I'm a terrible racer, but I don't think the Entity is the best car, not by a long shot. The Adder and Cheetah are more than capable cars to compete with the Entity for best car. Although, if someone would like to correct me please do so.

Now guns, I will correct you on. There's no best gun in this game. Guns are very well balanced. It's all dependant on headshots. I've completed a deathmatch with the most kills using just a pistol. It's just what people feel comfortable with. Obviously the guns get slightly better as you rank up, but no gun is significantly better than another. The only gun I'd say is a major jump in power from the same class of weapon is the Heavy Sniper.

It goes without saying that a RPG round is going to one hit kill you though, as for tanks, just get used to them, you have the option to buy one.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I MUST BREAK YOU

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:16 AM

The entity is my getaway car or crash into a tank car...Other than this I equally love my sultan/futo/phoenix/sentinel.

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:17 AM

HAHAHA!!! Oh well then could you please direct me to the "fun"? Because so far this game has squashed every ounce of fun that I thought I was gonna have.

- GTA 5 IS ABOUT R*(& investors) PROFITS.
- GTA 5 IS ABOUT GLITCHES.
- GTA 5 IS ABOUT DISAPPOINTMENT.
- GTA 5 IS BROKEN BECAUSE EVERYBODY ONLINE HAS A BILLION DOLLARS.

2 months after the game came out and it's already collecting more dust than my PS4.

therussianpenguin
  • therussianpenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:20 AM

I'll admit I'm a terrible racer, but I don't think the Entity is the best car, not by a long shot. The Adder and Cheetah are more than capable cars to compete with the Entity for best car. Although, if someone would like to correct me please do so.

Now guns, I will correct you on. There's no best gun in this game. Guns are very well balanced. It's all dependant on headshots. I've completed a deathmatch with the most kills using just a pistol. It's just what people feel comfortable with. Obviously the guns get slightly better as you rank up, but no gun is significantly better than another. The only gun I'd say is a major jump in power from the same class of weapon is the Heavy Sniper.

It goes without saying that a RPG round is going to one hit kill you though, as for tanks, just get used to them, you have the option to buy one.

read all of my comments

The entity is my getaway car or crash into a tank car...Other than this I equally love my sultan/futo/phoenix/sentinel.

yeah well i like my ferrari da bes

but im talking about races.. where entity adder cheetah<other cars.. 

lol i dont even remember their names 

thats how underpowered those cars are

SAD

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I MUST BREAK YOU

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:21 AM

HAHAHA!!! Oh well then could you please direct me to the "fun"? Because so far this game has squashed every ounce of fun that I thought I was gonna have.

2 months after the game came out and it's already collecting more dust than my PS4.

I enjoy racing...dm...tdm...survivals...attacking bullies in FM...making friends/enemies in FM...listening to idiots talk in FM...I could go on...

therussianpenguin
  • therussianpenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:22 AM

I enjoy racing...dm...tdm...survivals...attacking bullies in FM...making friends/enemies in FM...listening to idiots talk in FM...I could go on...

thats your depressed brain trying to stay busy

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I MUST BREAK YOU

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:25 AM

I am not depressed Freud, apparently you are depressed because this plastic disc let you down.

• EyeMacHunt likes this

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:27 AM

my point is basically why make other 4 cars if you no one is going to choose them the cheetah adder and entity is going to be the choice of every user..

when was the last time you saw some guy using anything other than these 3? entity was just an example..

let me put it this way... bf3 had a gun called m16a3 it was considered OP because of it was an all rounder.. it was patched and FIXED.. 

'FIXED'

FIXED

WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM WITH M16? IT WAS OP.. OP meaning all rounder... FPS GAMERS ARE REAL GAMERS... you should not argue with them just listen and agree..

we know more than you..

just like m16 koenigsegg is an all rounder.. good at handling acceleration and one more thing i dont remember...

I listen but don't agree my closed minded, condescending friend.  Generally speaking the more a car costs the better it is so its no surprise that the Super cars most used are the Adder, Cheetah and Entity...this is not always true but it is in most cases.

Your problem is what you've said..."i have entity some random guy gave me alot of money.."

You've taken money out of the equation as its meaningless to you and now expect the cars to be equal...they are not equal which you need to get over.  For the people that don't have a sugar daddy this aspect of the game is still very meaningful.

Not everyone buys a car based on stats, not everyone agrees what the best car is and not everyone wins races because they have the best car stats.  Get over yourself!

xGuuBr
  • xGuuBr

Gu

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:27 AM

Do you know how to pilot something in BF3?

Come on mate... hehe

-Gu

• Dooma1090 likes this

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:33 AM

'FIXED'
FIXED
we know more than you..

Ya I remember that Battlefield 3 incident. They screwed that game up so bad! HOW THE HELL DOES THIS HAPPEN?!! I personally could give better advice to these companies than the idiots they're currently listening to. Battlefield 4 is sh*t too because I can't use R1 to shoot, like are you f*cking kidding me?!

Suck it EA

therussianpenguin
  • therussianpenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:33 AM Edited by therussianpenguin, 05 January 2014 - 02:37 AM.

'FIXED'

FIXED

we know more than you..

I listen but don't agree my closed minded, condescending friend.  Generally speaking the more a car costs the better it is so its no surprise that the Super cars most used are the Adder, Cheetah and Entity...this is not always true but it is in most cases.

Your problem is what you've said..."i have entity some random guy gave me alot of money.."

You've taken money out of the equation as its meaningless to you and now expect the cars to be equal...they are not equal which you need to get over.  For the people that don't have a sugar daddy this aspect of the game is still very meaningful.

Not everyone buys a car based on stats, not everyone agrees what the best car is and not everyone wins races because they have the best car stats.  Get over yourself!

oh yes.. ;-; the money my bad 

Do you know how to pilot something in BF3?

Come on mate... hehe

-Gu

yeah i have 70 jet service stars.. .__.

and 25 chopper stars

what u trying to say m8 oh and by the way i have EDIT -oh sorry i thought i had 60k its 41k only 1k less than you and thats because i stopped playing the game-EDIT kills with the m240b i got to rank 2 in m240b leaderboard.. i stopped playing bf3 though EA thinks they are very smart releasing broken game every year im not buying bf4 f*ck EA and DICE

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:39 AM

Holy quote waterfall hell! Smh. I ain't reading all that crap...

OT: Quit bitching and blaming R* for your ignorance and obvious short-comings.

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:40 AM

read all of my comments

I have, and to be honest, they don't make much sense.

Honestly if you think there's a best gun, you're an idiot. Just get some cover. This game has a very good cover system if you know how to use it correctly.

Chances are, if you're stood out in the open trying to shoot me, I'll just embarrass you with a mini-gun kill, because your to stupid to get cover in a gun-fight. (The mini-gun making me a stationary target)

Obviously some cars are going to be better than others in it's class, but again, it's all down to preference. I wouldn't particular say the Entity is better than the Cheetah, Adder or Infernus. A lot of people say the Akuma is the best bike, but I say the Bati is the best bike.

The game is balanced. A rank 1 can gun down a rank 100 just as easily as a rank 100 can gun down a rank 1.

If you don't think game is balanced, then you probably aren't very good at the game and keep losing/dying.

• Raylion likes this

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:43 AM

gta is also a casual game not a hardcore game

The koenigsegg is better than every f***ing car in its class... what the hell... so a player wont buy cheetah and lambo...

Who gives a sh*t? Lol...

I don't think they need to balance it at all, sometimes you need to get your ass kicked to learn new skills.

nothing more to add to this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users