ROCKSTAR doesnt know how to balance a god damn online game

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic
therussianpenguin
  • therussianpenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:58 PM

for instance the koenigsegg is better than every f***ing car in its class... what the hell... so a player wont buy cheetah and lambo... they should balance the cars the guns and OH MY GOD REMOVE OR NERF THE TANKS FFS.. you need an rpg or a tank to kill a tank... what was rockstar thinking xD 

and i used to think bf3 was unbalanced

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

Gta is not about balance. It is about fun.
  • Pitch~Black likes this

yakuza65
  • yakuza65

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:02 AM

gta is also a casual game not a hardcore game

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Old Fart

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:03 AM

Online is hardly a GTA game tho

• therussianpenguin likes this

Conflictionfun
  • Conflictionfun

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:03 AM

Why would every car be balanced? It makes sense that one should be better in certain aspects. This isn't a driving simulator, either, it's GTA V.

• pro_laps likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:04 AM

The koenigsegg is better than every f***ing car in its class... what the hell... so a player wont buy cheetah and lambo...

Who gives a sh*t? Lol...

I don't think they need to balance it at all, sometimes you need to get your ass kicked to learn new skills.

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:05 AM

Balance in racing is a non issue for lobbies with catch up on... Pretty much any fully modded Super has a chance for a win, with a little skill and alot of luck

I agree with balancing the tanks....or keep them as OP'd as they are, just make them hella insane to obtain.  Seems like every other lobby has a tanktard running amuck.

• kasheku likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:06 AM

Where do I buy a konigsegg in GTA Online? What is nerfing? What is bf3?

• Jolly Swagman and Texas_Tanner like this

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Old Fart

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:08 AM

Seriously, this is the exact reason I feel that car mods should not have been unlocked by wins.

• saintsrow and doser_ like this

therussianpenguin
  • therussianpenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:09 AM

google gta online secrets

open first website

when the page is done loading

press alt+f4 on your keyboard 

brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

wait... there's a best car, AND a best gun??? holy crap!

GAME BREAKER!

did you contact Rockstar Support?

we should take R* to court. this unacceptable.

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Any game with PvP needs to take balance into consideration. 

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:11 AM Edited by saintsrow, 05 January 2014 - 12:12 AM.

Gta is not about balance. It is about fun spawnkilling, tankgriefing, ramming and PITting.

I fixed it.  :colgate:

• SchwartzJesuz, Juanfartez, therussianpenguin and 1 other like this

therussianpenguin
  • therussianpenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:11 AM

Why would every car be balanced? It makes sense that one should be better in certain aspects. This isn't a driving simulator, either, it's GTA V.

actually this is an online game... i know you GTA fan boys are new to the online concept.. but the point of balancing cars is so that a player has a variety of choices.... whats the point of making all the other 5 or 6 cars if they wanted to make koenigsegg the best?

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:11 AM

Entity. its when you wear your socks inside out. A kind of spoon??

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:13 AM

open first website

Didn't answer any of my questions and it closed my browser.

• Wheeling and Dealing likes this

therussianpenguin
  • therussianpenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:15 AM

open first website

Didn't answer any of my questions and it closed my browser.

what? how? you are suppose to wait for the whole page to load and THEN press alt+f4.. a new tab will open telling you all the secrets of da gta online

Conflictionfun
  • Conflictionfun

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:15 AM

actually this is an online game... i know you GTA fan boys are new to the online concept.. but the point of balancing cars is so that a player has a variety of choices.... whats the point of making all the other 5 or 6 cars if they wanted to make koenigsegg the best?

A car being better in "certain" aspects does not make it the best.

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:17 AM Edited by 2281, 05 January 2014 - 12:22 AM.

That's why they came up with the Bad Sport stat for blowing up personal vehicles (read: having "fun").

If GTAO was truly about fun, then why does Rockstar punish the player for having fun? Unless you find grinding fun?

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:19 AM

Can't get fun without an element of balance...

Texas_Tanner
  • Texas_Tanner

Not from Texas

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:28 AM

That's why they came up with the Bad Sport stat for blowing up personal vehicles (read: having "fun").

If GTAO was truly about fun, then why does Rockstar punish the player for having fun? Unless you find grinding fun?

You can pretty much blow up personal vehicles with out fear of bad sport now.
Blow up a few, do a mission, rinse and repeat.

Stol3nZ06
  • Stol3nZ06

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:31 AM

for instance the koenigsegg is better than every f***ing car in its class... what the hell... so a player wont buy cheetah and lambo... they should balance the cars the guns and OH MY GOD REMOVE OR NERF THE TANKS FFS.. you need an rpg or a tank to kill a tank... what was rockstar thinking xD 

You don't need a tank to take out a tank. All you need is a sniper rifle and a bit of distance.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:32 AM Edited by 2281, 05 January 2014 - 12:33 AM.

You can pretty much blow up personal vehicles with out fear of bad sport now.
Blow up a few, do a mission, rinse and repeat.

That's good to hear, but I don't think it should have ever been done this way.

When another player blows up your vehicle, it should respawn around the corner or back at your garage. There is no need for an insurance company. I mean, I don't like dealing with them in real life, why should I have to in a video game?

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:34 AM

Go make your own game. This one is just fine, tanks? Meh. God mode? Passive and jerk/bird. Money? Thanks! Just play the game. You guys would nerf the hungry hungry hippos.
  • RowanSane likes this

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:35 AM

Go make your own game.

:sarcasm:

Raylion
  • Raylion

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:43 AM Edited by Raylion, 05 January 2014 - 12:44 AM.

So the best car in the game is being criticised for being the best car in the game...if the Entity was nerfed and the Cheetah or Adder became the best car would you then complain about them?

Every class of vehicle has a pinnacle but not every player will necessarily want that as many go by looks or other stats...look at the Adder versus Entity debate for example and also many players prefer the Vacca based on its looks alone.

You have a point regarding the tank as its too powerful but I strongly disagree when it comes to the need to balance other vehicles and weapons.  Total non argument.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:46 AM

how did I know OP would start to bitch about tanks lol. 

• Conflictionfun likes this

therussianpenguin
  • therussianpenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:55 AM

So the best car in the game is being criticised for being the best car in the game...if the Entity was nerfed and the Cheetah or Adder became the best car would you then complain about them?

Every class of vehicle has a pinnacle but not every player will necessarily want that as many go by looks or other stats...look at the Adder versus Entity debate for example and also many players prefer the Vacca based on its looks alone.

You have a point regarding the tank as its too powerful but I strongly disagree when it comes to the need to balance other vehicles and weapons.  Total non argument.

do you know what BALANCING means? im not saying make the entitiy total sh*t.. what i mean is.. make lambo or cheetah better at handling than entity.. give buggatti better top speed than entity..

and make entity the best at accelerating... god damn you guys dont know ANYTHING HOW ONLINE GAMING works.. i feel like the smartest person in the room.... believe me online game needs balancing or all you will see is everyone using the same thing... 

Raylion
  • Raylion

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:02 AM Edited by Raylion, 05 January 2014 - 01:02 AM.

do you know what BALANCING means? im not saying make the entitiy total sh*t.. what i mean is.. make lambo or cheetah better at handling than entity.. give buggatti better top speed than entity..

and make entity the best at accelerating... god damn you guys dont know ANYTHING HOW ONLINE GAMING works.. i feel like the smartest person in the room.... believe me online game needs balancing or all you will see is everyone using the same thing... 

Yes...and the point I'm making is when you make them better do you then complain about them for being better?  There is a pinnacle and something has to be best (and not everyone necessarily agrees with you the Entity is best but it does have a majority vote).  BTW the Adder is faster than the Entity.

therussianpenguin
  • therussianpenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:10 AM

Yes...and the point I'm making is when you make them better do you then complain about them for being better?  There is a pinnacle and something has to be best (and not everyone necessarily agrees with you the Entity is best but it does have a majority vote).  BTW the Adder is faster than the Entity.

whats with this community.. O__O

and why would i complain if the cars are balanced.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users