• None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:38 PM

wouldn't that be a logical continuation for the DLC

lets see who Michael, Franklin and Trevor pissed off

in the C ending.....

they killed Steve Haines= so FIB would be going after them, especially Trevor

the Ballas going after Michael and Franklin for Mike killing Stretch

and the Chinese going after Franklin ..

and to add to the fact they committed the biggest robbery in the GTA universe...they got all of LS going after them, 

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:40 PM

Why won't they all just settle down together in Salt Lake City and open up a bakery together, like we discussed?

• lizardman563, TJGM, I<3GTAV and 5 others like this

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:43 PM

Why won't they all just settle down together in Salt Lake City and open up a bakery together, like we discussed?

Because T refuses to take a shower and wear clean clothes.

• universetwisters, TJGM, theGTAking101 and 3 others like this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:43 PM

and the Chinese going after Franklin ..

I don't think that the Chinese would want to do that, as they will need to get a new leader first. There will probably be internal fighting instead.

and to add to the fact they committed the biggest robbery in the GTA universe...they got all of LS going after them, 

Wait, LS citizens know who done the heists?

they killed Steve Haines= so FIB would be going after them, especially Trevor

FIB might have some problems with M, F & T, but Dave will sort them out.

How are they going to link M with Franklin? All they saw was a random person who they don't know gun Stretch down.

• theGTAking101 likes this

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:50 PM

Well.. the biggest robbery thing can be dismissed on the account of nobody knowing who actually did it (game logic).

The Chinese.. they might pose some degree of threat.

Ballas don't give a damn about that one dude who played both sides just to get his money on.

FBI again not really knowing who killed him, and he doesn't seem to be respected anyways. They might assume it was IIA.

So that leaves Chinese (not a lot of chance though), and Madrazo who will probably be the main antagonist as he wasn't used enough in the main game and has a lot of potential. There's also the possibility of Maryweather mercenaries trying to get some revenge.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:53 PM

Well.. the biggest robbery thing can be dismissed on the account of nobody knowing who actually did it (game logic).

Ballas don't give a damn about that one dude who played both sides just to get his money on.

FBI again not really knowing who killed him, and he doesn't seem to be respected anyways. They might assume it was IIA.

So that leaves Chinese (not a lot of chance though), and Madrazo who will probably be the main antagonist as he wasn't used enough in the main game and has a lot of potential. There's also the possibility of Maryweather mercenaries trying to get some revenge.

Madrazo's sorted out. M gave him this aztec idol that he likes, to calm him down. This is why M & T return to LS.

The Chinese are more likely to have an internal power struggle as their leader is dead. Groups will fight for the crown of the gang.

AustinN
  • AustinN

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:58 PM Edited by AustinN, 04 January 2014 - 10:58 PM.

The FIB? You're forgetting that cops ****ing SUCK at tracking down the protagonists in these games.

Anyone else notice that of all the groups the protagonists antagonize, Madrazo is apparently the only one with enough guys to keep Michael and Trevor out of Los Santos?

How are they going to link M with Franklin? All they saw was a random person who they don't know gun Stretch down.

Actually, Michael does say something like "Franklin sends his regards!" before he attacks him. But I doub tthe Ballas are organized enough to pose a serious threat to the guys.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:08 PM Edited by Dope_0110, 04 January 2014 - 11:11 PM.

Madrazo's sorted out. M gave him this aztec idol that he likes, to calm him down. This is why M & T return to LS.

The Chinese are more likely to have an internal power struggle as their leader is dead. Groups will fight for the crown of the gang.

True, that's why I said he wasn't used enough in the main game. He was sorted out too easily, give him a toy and he's all happy even though you wrecked his house, kidnapped his wife etc...

And he was powerful enough to make Michael and Trevor go into hiding so there's definitely potential there. He might change his mind and realize how silly they made him look. Also, he could simply admire their courage and come asking them to do some work for him, then try to swing them on the payment, making himself the antagonist or any other possible option. He's definitely got a lot of potential in him to make a great antagonist as he's already introduces as powerful didn't die in the main game leaving his story open.

• Bonnano likes this

KingKock
  • KingKock

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:51 AM

That could set up a perfect DLC...

• gpcguy1 likes this

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:15 AM Edited by Bonnano, 05 January 2014 - 04:15 AM.

Well, Stretch said "Hey, aren't you that old white homie of Franklin?" moments before his stretchy death. He did recognize him as an affiliate of Franklin, but like Dope said, they wouldn't give a damn about him, they are just in for the dope and money.

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:42 AM

All of Los Santos?  I kind of thought the idea of the whole massacre approach was to eliminate all of their enemies at once.  Now while I'm sure they still have plenty of enemies, and might have even made some more, lets look at their connections and some of the people who might look at them in a more positive light.

They got Lester.  That guy can plan scores like nobody's business and can maintain a network of contacts.  Probably their most important friend, he's probably the only guy who can put all of their friends together in one room.

For a team that gets high off their own supply, Trevor Philips Industries does DAMN GOOD considering their product is crystal meth.  Well, Trevor alone does, but Wade and Ron are good at doing his bitch work and not realizing just how bullied they are.  And Chef's supposed to be good in a fight.  I wouldn't know though - I played the game several times and don't remember using him as a shooter.

Franklin might not have been the most loyal soldier and Lamar might not have been the sharpest knife in the box but they're still Families.  Stretch might have been making peace with the Ballas but I don't imagine the OGs would be cool with one of their own making peace at the cost of selling out their own guys.  And just what the Hell was Forum Gangsters supposed to be?  And then there's Shawn Fonteno hinting that he and Young Maylay were working on something together.

Steve Haines and Devon Weston were pricks and that guy they and Trevor tortured would be glad they're not around anymore.  He might not be a terrorist but his friends or family might know some criminals.

Oscar Guzman.

The Angels of Death are probably happy somebody ripped through Stab City, blew it up, and killed Johnny and his lieutenants.  And if they have a cook of their own who were to, say, die or get arrested, they just might be in the market for a new source of crystal?

And when sh*t still goes wrong, and our guys are pinned down, and things are at their worst, and they need a guy to come to the rescue and help them out of a jam, just for sh*ts and giggles why not send Cletus?

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:49 AM

They'll end up getting involved with the Mormon Mafia.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users