Quantcast

» «
Photo

Spacedocker experience (special horns / PLEASE READ / NEED HELP)!

40 replies to this topic
oSEVENo
  • oSEVENo

live & let live.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:12 AM

Can someone please help me get a space docker, My PSN GT is   camp1041. thxs

Hi dude, don't get me wrong but this is not a thread for space docker online exchange.I want this thread to stay on topic. There may be other threads about your question so simply use the forum search and you might find help, cheers :)

Glad you second my motion. I think the docker might be the key to the whole thing, if used correctly, among other things(unknown). I think everyone who is trying to crack this mystery should have one. Alas, I lost mine after saving it in Trevor's home garage. Went on 5 star rampage throuh desert and ended with suicide bomb into police caravan(was epic) in disdain. Hopefully I get it back as some people say happens.

Yeah, thats exactly what I say: we need to know HOW to use the space docker and FOR WHAT we can use it.

Is there any chance it can return to your garage? I luckily never dealt with that issue, mine stays in all garages since I got the 100 % a few month ago. I'll keep my fingers crossed dude!

I want to add another thing to the thread: as some of you may have read, we're running in circles with the special horns because they are so rare that it seems like they appear just randomly and without any pattern. 

Tadd said he will look into the docker horn files soon and I feel like this is that best we can do right now. Because if he finds only the ones everyone knows it might mean that the special horns are just a glitch. but IF there are files of the special horns I feel like this is the final confirmation that there is something VERY IMPORTANT about the space docker.

And one last thing, I can debunk: it is totally meaningless when the space dockers engine won't turn off in the military base. I drove to several locations while having 2+ stars and the engine never turned off, which means that the characters simply don't pull out the key for a faster escape. 

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:43 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 29 January 2014 - 01:22 AM.

well its not so much of a theorie
It's more of a hunch/idea

I was messing around the other day by the sandy shores airstrip and stumbled across a sign that seemed rather out of place

IMAG0902_zps5e678891.jpg

I say it looked out of place because who cares if you blow the horns in that place its empty space nobody lives there

I'm not sure if anyone has ever tried taking the SD to this area and drove around blowing the horn

like I said it's just a guess
I don't know if it'll yield anything

I would try myself but I only have 2 spacecraft parts left to collect and I'm afraid of losing my SD so I'm waiting till I reach 99 percent again before I bring them to Omega

**edit**

for anyone wanting to know the location of the sign it can be found here...

IMAG0904_1_zpsde07b477.jpg
  • ParanoiaX, trevors toe nail, krashr and 1 other like this

cocogen2003
  • cocogen2003

GantonFamiliesOG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:52 AM Edited by cocogen2003, 29 January 2014 - 12:54 AM.

well its not so much of a theorie
It's more of a hunch/idea

I was messing around the other day by the sandy shores airstrip and stumbled across a sign that seemed rather out of place

IMAG0902_zps5e678891.jpg

I say it looked out of place because who cares if you blow the horns in that place its empty space nobody lives there

I'm not sure if anyone has ever tried taking the SD to this area and drove around blowing the horn

like I said it's just a guess
I don't know if it'll yield anything

i wish i had my docker...i had only just stumbled upon the idea that the headlights reveal hidden writing or images, and the Altruist scrawling i brought up earlier, i feel really backs up my theory. word is alotta people have tried EVERYTHING with the SD, but to no conclusion.

Edit : That is a good find by the way, one less straw in the haystack, so to speak

oSEVENo
  • oSEVENo

live & let live.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:21 AM Edited by oSEVENo, 29 January 2014 - 01:56 AM.

That's interesting, because as you said it's open space AND an airfield where it's usually pretty loud.

AND I believe that some user found out that Ts airfield is a copy of this "ancient alien airport" in some desert somewhere! Here's some info about that: http://arcturi.com/A...NazcaLines.html

I will drive with my space docker to that location tomorrow, thanks for the find!

**EDIT: since we are following different directions now (which is good) compared to my first post here is the video of the special horns again, for those who haven't seen it yet: http://videobam.com/oHwvs

krashr
  • krashr

flashr

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:54 AM

I would try myself but I only have 2 spacecraft parts left to collect and I'm afraid of losing my SD so I'm waiting till I reach 99 percent again before I bring them to Omega

i've found the best way around this if you're still worried about losing it and need to check things, is to keep a save where you're standing near omega's and are about to give him the last part. that way you can do any sd exploring that comes up whenever it suits you without having to run the risk of losing it later because you'll just reload the other save to continue your story progress. =)

i have one of these saves, another right before 100%, and also one right at the start (sitting in a helicopter) for early story exploring etc. and comparing differences. hope this helps

• Deadman2112 likes this

cerevantis74
  • cerevantis74

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:56 AM

Looks roughly where the N is on the sand glyph that matches the airstrip no?
  • Deadman2112 likes this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:40 AM

@cerevantis74

funny you say that
lol because I was actually in that area looking for something that resembled an N

REXX93
  • REXX93

QUATREX Special Operations Unit

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:23 AM

I haven't collected all the spaceship parts yet, meaning that I haven't got the space docker. But that theory with the green headlights is very convincing. Perhaps shining the headlights around the Altruist camp or if possible, on the glyphs on Mt. Chilliad might do something. Anothing thing that also got me thinking is that, the when the Fort Zancudo UFO is present, a green light shines on a particular bunker, maybe, with the space docker, if you shine the green lights on this bunker at the same time as the UFO, something may happen? Who knows, just some thoughts.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:10 AM Edited by killahmatic, 29 January 2014 - 05:12 AM.

there must be something to the lights since they are the only ones in the game that have a different color!

I disagree. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trashing your idea, but it just seems like R* wanted to create a weird, one of a kind vehicle, nothing more. With Omega being the character we receive it from, it fits right in that he would have lights hanging all over it, custom horns, and different headlights installed.

I don't know, but after 4.5 months of 1000's of people trying to figure it out, I would be insanely surprised if there was anything more to the Space Docker than what we already know. I hope there is, but it would be pretty hard to believe.

I haven't collected all the spaceship parts yet, meaning that I haven't got the space docker. But that theory with the green headlights is very convincing. Perhaps shining the headlights around the Altruist camp or if possible, on the glyphs on Mt. Chilliad might do something. Anothing thing that also got me thinking is that, the when the Fort Zancudo UFO is present, a green light shines on a particular bunker, maybe, with the space docker, if you shine the green lights on this bunker at the same time as the UFO, something may happen? Who knows, just some thoughts.

All of those things were tried countless times, months ago. No luck. 

oSEVENo
  • oSEVENo

live & let live.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:53 PM Edited by oSEVENo, 29 January 2014 - 03:56 PM.

I disagree. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trashing your idea, but it just seems like R* wanted to create a weird, one of a kind vehicle, nothing more. With Omega being the character we receive it from, it fits right in that he would have lights hanging all over it, custom horns, and different headlights installed.

I don't know, but after 4.5 months of 1000's of people trying to figure it out, I would be insanely surprised if there was anything more to the Space Docker than what we already know. I hope there is, but it would be pretty hard to believe.

All of those things were tried countless times, months ago. No luck. 

The main intention behind this thread were the special horns and now, I admit, we're looking into more stuff than in the beginning of this thread.And yes I know that some ideas here are not completely new. But I have to disagree with your statement, because the horns I got are something new.

If you haven't seen the video you can check it out here bro: http://videobam.com/oHwvs

SHARKEM
  • SHARKEM

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:40 PM

if you want something to shine the docker lights on try this. it's etched like the mural and looks like the half glyph.

http://rsg.ms/1fdPJrc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users