Quantcast

» «
Photo

Spacedocker experience (special horns / PLEASE READ / NEED HELP)!

40 replies to this topic
oSEVENo
  • oSEVENo

live & let live.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:02 PM Edited by oSEVENo, 25 January 2014 - 03:28 PM.

***EDIT: here is the video with the rare horns: http://videobam.com/oHwvs tell me what you think guys. cheers oSEVENo***

Hi guys,

a few of you might have read my postings a few days ago regarding the space docker. First of all I'M 100% SURE ABOUT MY OBSERVATION and here is what happened:

At the end of last week/beginning of this week someone came up with that youtube video about the spacedocker in which a guy showed the radio voices in front of the main gate at the military base and the (in my opinion) useless steps how to get the jetpack. 

Since I knew everything about the spacedocker at this point because I was honking towards stuff for hours (with the hope to solve the chilliad mystery) in the past I wanted to hear those voices SO BAD. So I gave it a try, drove with F to T and from his home to the main gate. As soon as I arrived I started to honk and noticed that T had COMPLETELY DIFFERENT horns compared to F!!! But since I was so exited about the radio voices and thought it might be normal for T to have different horns because it was the first time for me using the spacedocker with T I didn't record it. This might sound like a pretty bad excuse but that's all I can say my friends :(

So a few hours later I started my PS3 again to check if M has also special horns and after I found out that this was negative I switched back to T again to hear the different horns again. AND THEY WERE GONE. Believe me, I spent around 5-6 hours to reproduce the situation (drove with T to the base and honked the sh*t out of the space docker) and I failed every time. It was not just ONE or TWO different horns: all of them were TOTALLY NEW. 

All I can say is the most of them were constant tones and not one single crazy one like the standard ones. I don't know what I triggered even though I'm using the same save game. SO PLEASE: I never read a similar thing to my experience and I think that the space docker IS something special. (yeah r* once said...)

PLEASE HELP me guys. I know what I heard and I think with some help of a few people I won't be the only one with the special horns.

cheers oSEVENo (fly eagles fly :) )

• TirkaneX likes this

JimmyFuckU
  • JimmyFuckU

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:27 PM

i have the news horns even if i am not near the FZ (with Trevor).

And for the radio voices, i noticed that it's ever the same u can heard.

I used the Space Docker during 10-15 days in the game with trevor and nothing special finally

oSEVENo
  • oSEVENo

live & let live.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:31 PM

i have the news horns even if i am not near the FZ (with Trevor).

And for the radio voices, i noticed that it's ever the same u can heard.

I used the Space Docker during 10-15 days in the game with trevor and nothing special finally

could you record them? Because some other guys were saying they have new ones and they weren't. cheers

Mlevi
  • Mlevi

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:49 PM

I saw the same video on youtube just yesterday, and I think he could might be right about this may be a clue or something.. Why Else should it suddently start to change sound and catch radio signals..

Barnumbir
  • Barnumbir

Random wierd dude

• Members
  • France

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:25 AM Edited by Barnumbir, 06 January 2014 - 12:25 AM.

Well, i'm actually in front of Zancudo's gates, with T driving the SpaceDocker.

No new horns, no radio transmissions. I don't know what you're on, but pass to the left dude, you had enough.

• MrEZmoneymaker likes this

Mlevi
  • Mlevi

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:20 AM Edited by Mlevi, 06 January 2014 - 10:22 AM.

In the video i saw the guy mention that it was activated after having the horn sounding on for about 10 minutes or something, dont now if thats true or not.

Here is a link to the video

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:31 AM

Are you serious?!?! this is a fake & being posted continuously by its creators on gta forums to promote views for adsense revenue!
No wonder you guys who believe this rubbish have never found anything on your own! :(

oSEVENo
  • oSEVENo

live & let live.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:02 AM Edited by oSEVENo, 06 January 2014 - 11:06 AM.

Well, i'm actually in front of Zancudo's gates, with T driving the SpaceDocker.

No new horns, no radio transmissions. I don't know what you're on, but pass to the left dude, you had enough.

Are you serious?!?! this is a fake & being posted continuously by its creators on gta forums to promote views for adsense revenue!
No wonder you guys who believe this rubbish have never found anything on your own! :(

well, first of all thanks for your serious response... It makes me sick reading your post since I think I wrote my post in a very common way and and tried hard to explain my observation as good as I can.

And to MrEZmoneymaker it's not about the video. The video was just the reason why I drove to the military base because of the radio voices. I also don't believe the bs with driving into the base and stuff.

I know what I heard but even when somebody gives everything hes got to explain and asks for help all you guys can do is this. thanks guys !!!  :sarcasm:

AGAIN: I had CONSTANT horn tones. 100% sure. 

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:56 AM Edited by MrEZmoneymaker, 06 January 2014 - 11:58 AM.

And to MrEZmoneymaker it's not about the video. The video was just the reason why I drove to the military base because of the radio voices. I also don't believe the bs with driving into the base and stuff.

I know what I heard but even when somebody gives everything hes got to explain and asks for help all you guys can do is this. thanks guys !!!  :sarcasm:

AGAIN: I had CONSTANT horn tones. 100% sure. 

Well its very hard to claim something with no proof? i should know i have been attacked on the forum a few times for mentioning things without it, hence why i dont try to make claims when i dont now.
I am more concerned that the constant reposting of this video, no matter how much you had not intended to happen, is promoting this on the net! it is getting high google searches because of the reposting because this site ranks high on google in the first place & when you add a youtube video link it gets pushed even higher! (because google own youtube) so what you end up with is a completely fake & useless video that helps nobody but the video maker who i know for a fact has monetization on their account for their videos. This video went from less than 301+ utube unconfirmed viewing to over 27,000 (the last time i looked) in less than 3 days :( each view adds more to the adsense revenue for this person & with the video reposted & reposted again & again it is forcing it to the very top of the google search for the jetpack subject!
I do not agree with making a crook a pocket full of money because we keep posting it over again! this is why i responded in the manner i did.

Barnumbir
  • Barnumbir

Random wierd dude

• Members
  • France

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:21 PM Edited by Barnumbir, 06 January 2014 - 12:22 PM.

I admit, it was probably a bit rude of me but i'm getting tired of these emotional rollercoasters, everytime someone claims he got a major found, I replicate his steps and never obtain anything.

Then, people tells me " We couldn't replicate it, but I SWEAR etc etc etc "

Even though your sympathy and good spelling makes me wanna believe you, i doubt of your honesty. 

But i could, neh, i HOPE I'm wrong.

Edit: Been messing around F. Z. all night long with space docker, and I still couldn't get anything.

• oSEVENo likes this

oSEVENo
  • oSEVENo

live & let live.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:10 PM Edited by oSEVENo, 06 January 2014 - 01:12 PM.

(...)

Well its very hard to claim something with no proof? i should know i have been attacked on the forum a few times for mentioning things without it, hence why i dont try to make claims when i dont now.
I am more concerned that the constant reposting of this video, no matter how much you had not intended to happen, is promoting this on the net! it is getting high google searches because of the reposting because this site ranks high on google in the first place & when you add a youtube video link it gets pushed even higher! (because google own youtube) so what you end up with is a completely fake & useless video that helps nobody but the video maker who i know for a fact has monetization on their account for their videos. This video went from less than 301+ utube unconfirmed viewing to over 27,000 (the last time i looked) in less than 3 days :( each view adds more to the adsense revenue for this person & with the video reposted & reposted again & again it is forcing it to the very top of the google search for the jetpack subject!
I do not agree with making a crook a pocket full of money because we keep posting it over again! this is why i responded in the manner i did.

I admit, it was probably a bit rude of me but i'm getting tired of these emotional rollercoasters, everytime someone claims he got a major found, I replicate his steps and never obtain anything.

Then, people tells me " We couldn't replicate it, but I SWEAR etc etc etc "

Even though your sympathy and good spelling makes me wanna believe you, i doubt of your honesty. 

But i could, neh, i HOPE I'm wrong.

Edit: Been messing around F. Z. all night long with space docker, and I still couldn't get anything.

Yeah I get your point about the video being nonsense, I just mentioned the video because it was the reason why I drove with T to the military base. And I know claims with no proof won't bring us any further but at the time I heard the new horns I was so focused on the radio voices that I gave them not too much attention. And to add another thing: because it was the first time for me letting T drive the spacedocker I thought he has special horns all the time. The sad thing is I turned my PS3 off after I heard the voices because I left the house. Just when I tried it again a few hours later that day and T had no special horns anymore I knew that I must have triggered something special a few hours earlier. 

@Barnumbir I know it's not easy to trust anyone here because of the high amount of trolls in the past and so on. But yeah, believe me I'm not trolling I'm a little frustrated myself because I don't get the special horns anymore.

I tried everything: using the same save game etc. (but I don't know exactly what I did before I drove with T to the base or the exact time.) One thing that is a bit strange is when I got the special horns the radio voices came in after about being 5 minutes in front of the main gate. Now the radio voice come immediately after I pass the long bridge. Which leads me to the assumption that the special horns as well as the radio voices only appear at a certain time and I'm just doing not the same steps after my save game is loaded. 

To the first guy that responded to my first post above stating that you have the special horns: PLEASE RECORD THEM!

Barnumbir
  • Barnumbir

Random wierd dude

• Members
  • France

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:15 PM

Oh, nice , you saved before going on F.Z ? Could you tell us the ingame day, the moon phase, anything time-related ?

oSEVENo
  • oSEVENo

live & let live.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:38 PM

Oh, nice , you saved before going on F.Z ? Could you tell us the ingame day, the moon phase, anything time-related ?

Yes, I still have the same save game. I will check time and stuff as soon as I'm home.
  • Barnumbir likes this

oSEVENo
  • oSEVENo

live & let live.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:16 PM Edited by oSEVENo, 06 January 2014 - 07:17 PM.

ok, save game starts at 7:18 am (Thursday) with M in front of the desert hospital. After I switch to F and drive to T and from T's home to the base I arrive at around 11 am. And again I'm getting the radio voices as soon as I am on or pass the bridge (the day I got the special horns I had to wait for about 5 minutes) so there is something different. cheers

EDIT: I checked the moon seems like full moon to me: http://imgur.com/I4AQpcJ

oSEVENo
  • oSEVENo

live & let live.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

OK GUYS, I tried HARD over the past few weeks to get the special horns again and I already gave up. A few minutes ago was playing GTA just for fun and I got a few of the special horns again! Somehow there are still two standard ones, don't know why because the first time I heard the special horns there were just new ones. Anyway, here you go: http://videobam.com/oHwvs   tell me what you think, cheers oSEVENo

shoky
  • shoky

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:10 AM

OK GUYS, I tried HARD over the past few weeks to get the special horns again and I already gave up. A few minutes ago was playing GTA just for fun and I got a few of the special horns again! Somehow there are still two standard ones, don't know why because the first time I heard the special horns there were just new ones. Anyway, here you go: http://videobam.com/oHwvs   tell me what you think, cheers oSEVENo

okay this horn is diff I admit it n do you know that ron be searching for a signal at trevors house at nyt maybe its the one hs looking for??

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:18 PM

I think the horns are just broken from crashing to much or it could just be glitched.

oSEVENo
  • oSEVENo

live & let live.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:54 PM

I think the horns are just broken from crashing to much or it could just be glitched.

okay this horn is diff I admit it n do you know that ron be searching for a signal at trevors house at nyt maybe its the one hs looking for??

@Tresshold the space docker has not hit a single thing before I filmed the video. what leads you to the assumption that this is a glitch?

@shoky yeah, that is the question right now. I feel like ron has something to do with the horns somehow.Because when I stood in front of Ts house I could hear one of the space docker horns through rons radio that he held in his hand and that was the reason why I checked the docker horns again for the 1000 time. I just wanted to play just for fun and couldn't believe when I finally heard the horns again. But one thing I really don't understand is what triggered the horns again. As I said I tried it for 2 weeks and gave up a few days ago and yesterday I played with the exact same save game and the horns were back. 

shoky
  • shoky

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:49 PM

@osevano ron has something to do with the ufo I guess not saying he does just a thought any way I guess ron has a thing to do with this space docker

socrates75
  • socrates75

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:49 PM

Where can i find ron when he's not at trevors trailer?

oSEVENo
  • oSEVENo

live & let live.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:30 PM Edited by oSEVENo, 25 February 2014 - 03:06 AM.

Ok guys here is a new video I just filmed. I tried to get the horns at the exact same time again and well 

take a look at the video (edit: this video is somehow down just watch the first one)

cheers, oSEVENo

shoky
  • shoky

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:06 PM

Where can i find ron when he's not at trevors trailer?

hs there at night

shoky
  • shoky

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:11 PM

Ok guys here is a new video I just filmed. I tried to get the horns at the exact same time again and well 

take a look at the video http://videobam.com/lTukC
(and here is the link to the video I posted yesterday:http://videobam.com/oHwvs )

sorry for my accent I'm from Germany :)

cheers, oSEVENo

how's it going with the spacedocker
  • oSEVENo likes this

oSEVENo
  • oSEVENo

live & let live.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:21 PM

I will try the same thing like in the video tomorrow (but this time I will honk while ron is at Ts house). Bedtime for me now, got to go to university pretty early tomorrow (as I said I'm german and its now 11:20 PM here). cheers :)

oSEVENo
  • oSEVENo

live & let live.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:09 PM

Ok guys, I just played the game for a few minutes to see if ron triggers the special horns, because in my first video (http://videobam.com/oHwvs ) he stood right next to the docker searching for alien radio signals and I have to disprove this assumption :( Right now I'm running in circles because 1. the special horns are something very special and the appear out of nowhere and you have to know for what you can use them OR 2. they are a glitch. At this point it would be interesting if one of the file guys can take a look into the space docker horn files. 

I'll keep trying guys! cheers oSEVENo

shoky
  • shoky

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:08 PM

@seven did you try taking the space docker and park it near the signal tower at sandy shores the one next to the hospital
  • oSEVENo likes this

cocogen2003
  • cocogen2003

GantonFamiliesOG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

i just parked in front of the fort gate, got a radio message from what sounds like Maude or someone that used to work in a diner, as she mentions it. and i got a special horn that sounded like R2D2. it was 5am SUN and it started raining and about an hour later(now) its a full blown thunderstorm, lightning and all. post if i find something.

was also thinking the headlights on the SD might reveal a hidden picture or message somewhere in the game, with it being green and supposed alien technology.

happy hunting

• oSEVENo likes this

oSEVENo
  • oSEVENo

live & let live.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:59 PM Edited by oSEVENo, 28 January 2014 - 07:02 PM.

@seven did you try taking the space docker and park it near the signal tower at sandy shores the one next to the hospital

no I did not try this yet, but I guess it won't work since I drove by this tower almost every time when I headed for the military base. But I will try it shoky!

i just parked in front of the fort gate, got a radio message from what sounds like Maude or someone that used to work in a diner, as she mentions it. and i got a special horn that sounded like R2D2. it was 5am SUN and it started raining and about an hour later(now) its a full blown thunderstorm, lightning and all. post if i find something.

was also thinking the headlights on the SD might reveal a hidden picture or message somewhere in the game, with it being green and supposed alien technology.

happy hunting

I wouldn't consider the horn you mean "special" it is just a very rare one that appears after honking for 20-40 times in a row. But thanks for your participation! :)

Have you watched both of my videos yet? You can hear the special horns in the first video.

And regarding the headlights I back your idea, there must be something to the lights since they are the only ones in the game that have a different color! It would be awesome to get some more ideas from you bro, I still think most users underestimate the role of the space docker for the mystery!

• cocogen2003 likes this

camp1041
  • camp1041

camp1041

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:03 PM

Can someone please help me get a space docker, My PSN GT is   camp1041. thxs

cocogen2003
  • cocogen2003

GantonFamiliesOG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

no I did not try this yet, but I guess it won't work since I drove by this tower almost every time when I headed for the military base. But I will try it shoky!

happy hunting

I wouldn't consider the horn you mean "special" it is just a very rare one that appears after honking for 20-40 times in a row. But thanks for your participation! :)

Have you watched both of my videos yet? You can hear the special horns in the first video.

And regarding the headlights I back your idea, there must be something to the lights since they are the only ones in the game that have a different color! It would be awesome to get some more ideas from you bro, I still think most users underestimate the role of the space docker for the mystery!

Glad you second my motion. I think the docker might be the key to the whole thing, if used correctly, among other things(unknown). I think everyone who is trying to crack this mystery should have one. Alas, I lost mine after saving it in Trevor's home garage. Went on 5 star rampage throuh desert and ended with suicide bomb into police caravan(was epic) in disdain. Hopefully I get it back as some people say happens.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users