70 replies to this topic
Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:44 PM

Well, i Did. I Trolled.

Back in august, I started a thread called "I Like GTA V".
And said that "I Like GTA V". After a couple of replies, A replied saying "Ignore the OP guys! He's just a troll." lol

Then in October i created another account told everyone that i was dead.

Recently i started a thread called East Yankton Discussion as a Parody of South Yankton & North Yankton discussion.

The biggest thing i did was pretending to be dead.

But yeah, I Decided that trolling will get you nowhere & i can't be a respected member if i troll.

Did you ever troll or spam?

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:46 PM

Me? Never.

• Frank Brown likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:47 PM

El Diablo accused me of it once but I wasn't actually doing it. So no, can't say that I have.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:48 PM

I don't know why you're worrying about being respected on a gta forum though.

• Rougarou and theadmiral like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:49 PM

I don't know why you're worrying about being respected on a gta forum though.

You need to be respected to join such adult , mature organizations as "The Mafia" and "The Zaibatsu" and "The Hoodz" so you should always strive to be respected on this forum or you will never be invited.

• Pyrrhic and Mr. House like this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:50 PM

Call the police cause the OP is a bad guy.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Dump 2016

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

I'm not badass enough to try anything like that, sorry.

• Ciaran likes this

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

Retribution

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:07 PM

Yup.

I remember when the first GTA V trailer came out, There was this topic called 'Find the blue' and people was just spammin and trollin over there, I was still in my old GTAIndonesia account back then and I was just trolling together with Voiceofthevoiceless and Zee, good times, good times....

And that is how I was awarded with the 3rd place of the 'Biggest Spammer' in the 2011/2012??? GTAForums awards.

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

Spam? Troll? Me?

MFW+the+new+Doctor+Who.+Peter+Capaldi_4e

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

Oh yes, I did...

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

fkyou

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:31 PM

spam_beautiful_spam.jpg

• 018361 and Detective Phelps like this

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Previous Username: Bull12345Bull

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:32 PM

Yes, but not on this forum.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

Call the police cause the OP is a bad guy.

We're here.

• theadmiral likes this

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:41 PM

Why troll to upset people. Troll to make them laugh and feel superior.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:52 PM

Not here, not for the purpose of trolling anyway.

I did report one guy who tried it on an MLP forum and announced it here first. In my defense he was really tooting his le master troll3r horn.

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:54 PM

I think I did the first week I joined. I was spamming an image of a cartoon character in every post I made and I made a thread about fake GTA V info.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:59 PM

Asking me if I trolled is a silly question. Remember the Hunt for North Yankton?

yeah.

• Shah Sam and Scaglietti like this

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:07 PM Edited by Polish_Trucker, 04 January 2014 - 10:07 PM.

I remember when I used to spam those weird sh*tty gifs from my library of gifs. Never again. :*(

photo-793146.gif?_r=1388774040

• trip likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:21 AM Edited by theadmiral, 05 January 2014 - 12:21 AM.

Asking me if I trolled is a silly question. Remember the Hunt for North Yankton?

yeah.

Remember when you made that video bragging about it along with proclaiming how good of a troll you were? That was pretty funny. Especially when you said "You guys were dumb enough to get trolled!!"

• Shah Sam likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:30 AM

I used to spam serious /adv/ threads on 4chan with screencaps from New Kids Turbo

1487913_594876230568111_1234334331_o.jpg

1417765_594485730607161_631290019_o.jpg882263_594481693940898_1419145977_o.jpg

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The Harwood Butcher

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:36 AM

On this forum? No. On others? Yes. I'm actually a pretty gifted troll.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:29 AM

I troll on YT a lot and I did troll on this forum over a year ago. I was bored, we were in a GTA V Info drought and those sh*tty two screens Rockstar gave us got old real fast. I was so bored, I made an account named Cokface and created a dumb troll thread about how V should have a gay protagonist. I got a kick out of it until a few prejudice buffoons started an anti-gay argument. I was banned. Came back two weeks later and nobody suspected it... :sly:

I rarely troll now. I did make fun of poorly constructed threads in the V section not too long ago though.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:32 AM

I troll on YT a lot and I did troll on this forum over a year ago. I was bored, we were in a GTA V Info drought and those sh*tty two screens Rockstar gave us got old real fast. I was so bored, I made an account named Cokface and created a dumb troll thread about how V should have a gay protagonist. I got a kick out of it until a few prejudice buffoons started an anti-gay argument. I was banned. Came back two weeks later and nobody suspected it... :sly:

I rarely troll now. I did make fun of poorly constructed threads in the V section not too long ago though.

So you are a previously banned member masquerading under a new account?

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:03 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 05 January 2014 - 05:04 AM.

I edited the birthdate on the wiki page of Sam Houser to 24th May, 1972 (The date might ring a bell to some. Related to genesis and blue stuff.)
Let's just say, many people got interested.
People were wishing him on the newswire lol

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The Harwood Butcher

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:05 AM

Looks like it's time for that overdue banning.

*Evil laugh*
  • Scaglietti likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:26 AM Edited by StingrayX, 05 January 2014 - 05:28 AM.

So you are a previously banned member masquerading under a new account?
I made my secret account in August 2012 and I went on to be a normal-ish member. I requested a ban in June 2013 and made this account in its place. I doubt anybody would hold a grudge over an incident so old unless they have some sort of issues.

BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cünt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:55 AM

I've been on this forum since around 2006. If I recall correctly, I've probably been banned over 20 times. I start off genuine, but that quickly descended into chaos when I'd get bored and spam the forums with photos of oversized penises, and things of that nature. Don't get me wrong, I have made constructive posts in the past, I've rejoined with the good intention of actually acting like a grown-up, but I assume they've recognized my IP address and have banned me. We changed internet provider some months back, which is why I think I'm not banned yet. This is by far the longest I've been on the forum without getting banned, though I imagine I'll be banned after this. If that is the case, shout-out to Nale Dixon for being a cool dude, trip for introducing me to games programming, and universetwisters seems to be a cool guy as well.

That said, 2014 - New beginnings. I don't intend to post unconstructively anymore. If you read back on recent posts, they have been incredibly honest, with the intention of actually contributing to this forum. I love GTA, and enjoy being a part of this community; albeit likely hated by many for being a crude individual with a lack of decency when it comes to topics on sex, and related subjects. That was the old me, promise.
  • universetwisters likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:20 AM

and universetwisters seems to be a cool guy as well.

You a cool dude as well, Zoomin Zimmer :p

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:37 AM

I've been on this forum since around 2006. If I recall correctly, I've probably been banned over 20 times. I start off genuine, but that quickly descended into chaos when I'd get bored and spam the forums with photos of oversized penises, and things of that nature. Don't get me wrong, I have made constructive posts in the past, I've rejoined with the good intention of actually acting like a grown-up, but I assume they've recognized my IP address and have banned me. We changed internet provider some months back, which is why I think I'm not banned yet. This is by far the longest I've been on the forum without getting banned, though I imagine I'll be banned after this. If that is the case, shout-out to Nale Dixon for being a cool dude, trip for introducing me to games programming, and universetwisters seems to be a cool guy as well.

That said, 2014 - New beginnings. I don't intend to post unconstructively anymore. If you read back on recent posts, they have been incredibly honest, with the intention of actually contributing to this forum. I love GTA, and enjoy being a part of this community; albeit likely hated by many for being a crude individual with a lack of decency when it comes to topics on sex, and related subjects. That was the old me, promise.

Dude, don't worry. The moderators here do not hold grudges, well at least they aren't supposed to. If you've improved as a member, then there is nothing to worry about.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:41 AM Edited by I<3GTAV, 05 January 2014 - 06:43 AM.

I've done my share of trolling. I made a fake account back in December 2012 and complained about how V should be San Andreas 2. And that whole Karoi thing, where I spammed everyone saying how he should be moderator (wasn't being serious). Universetwisters then made a thread about it, which I deserved.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users