• This topic is locked This topic is locked
186 replies to this topic
Ayylien
  • Ayylien

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:49 AM

Because Timmy was a good boy last year, and had it for Christmas.

• Malibu454 likes this

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:02 AM Edited by SpidersWeb, 07 February 2014 - 02:04 AM.

Yeah if games had affected us as kids, we'd be all popping pills and listening to repetitive music.

* for young people, that was a PacMan reference and it was a joke

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:27 AM Edited by Sky_Light12, 07 February 2014 - 07:28 AM.

My death machine ( Combat MG ) is hungry for more squeaker , even my chain gun ( minigun ) is hungry for cars and helicopters . these squeaker use profanity insults to think they are cool , they still distinguished by their loudness and did not reached puberty

link , the most loudest squeaker you ever find ( an Xbox 360 user ) : 

how to troll squeaker :

~ u need to spy all players while in apartement ( as a player in a tank likely attempt interrupted you )

~ if squeaker in specific stores ( such as minimarket , clothes shop , barber , ammu-nation & tattoo shop ) , you can lock it up with a car on it's door and put charges / engine bomb on it and if they attempt to push the door , detonate it

~ alternatively . if you steal non-premium car then install car bomb , tell a squeaker a gift of customized car & make sure they enter on driver seat then BOOM !

• blakeney likes this

TheFlyingAce
  • TheFlyingAce

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:34 AM

I started playing GTA in October of last year. And I'm 16. I actually act mature when it comes to this kind of thing. If someone starts firing at me, I defend myself. That's the only time I kill. I buy cars, I don't steal them. I stay away from the strip club and prostitutes. I try as much as I can to not get a wanted level. Basically it's what everybody else is saying. It's all about the maturity.

SoFresh
  • SoFresh

Muscle Car Lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:38 AM

A 15 year old doesn't sound like a kid to me. It all depends on every member's maturity. I turned 17 in January & I'm more mature than half of the older people on here. Still, I've met a lot of kid who think it's funny to "troll" & annoy others. I have a simple solution, join a different session. I don't play with friends, & don't encounter these "trolls" too often, so switching sessions doesn't really affect my gameplay.

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Next: LSPD tint on the AK.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:57 AM

My last good squeeker kill was during the double rp deathmatch weekend. When I shot a squeeker's character who was trying to climb a crane at the docks during a deathmatch, and he sincerely yelled "NOOOOOOOO!" as his character was falling. 

• ArmorKingHunter likes this

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:57 AM

I really don't think it was necessary to revive this thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users