Why are kids allowed to play this game?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
186 replies to this topic
hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:16 PM

Usually they shut up if you yell it to them with a authoritative voice.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:03 PM

I curse them into submission...tell them that their momma is a squirter then explain what that means...

Joe89NUFC
  • Joe89NUFC

NUFC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:35 PM

that awkward moment when you hear some kid on his mic who sounds like he should still be in his mothers womb.

"thats the joke"

hqdefault.jpg

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:38 PM

I am rank 125 and I ask them their gamertag...then I highlight them and kill them till they leave my room.

Luvythicus
  • Luvythicus

Pugman Luvy

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:02 PM

How I wish we could post this stuff with Gamertags and such. Awwww yiss~

djdest
  • djdest

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:10 PM

There is either one hell of a lot of kids playing, or one hell of a lot of adults with a lot of growing up to do!
Same goes for this forum really too

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:15 PM

Dont blame the kids. Blame their s***y parents for being allowed to reproduce and not give a crap what their kids do.
  • J_L_K_64 likes this

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:19 PM

Their parents probably don't game and see no problem with it as it's just a "toy".

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:22 PM Edited by Hodgey., 04 February 2014 - 03:22 PM.

Wait so you're telling me that someone killed you so you decided to act like a little whiny child yourself by killing him multiple times and then messaging him?

Are you sure that you arent a child yourself OP?

• GTA-Freak-Vi and codename_duchess like this

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:03 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 04 February 2014 - 06:05 PM.

I've noticed an enormous increase in kids since Christmas, and I wish I could say they weren't they whiny brat type, but I'd say about 80-90% of the ones I've encountered with mics have been. I have no problem killing kids who are 10-13 years old who say "nigga" more than a west coast rapper and try to act hard (I've lost count how many times I've had a kid whose balls haven't even dropped yet tell me they could beat me up in real life) but whine like a 6-year-old when they get killed more than a couple times.

I don't really mind some of the younger kids playing the game. I just wish most of them weren't given mics.       

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:07 PM

I see someone with a diaper I kill the person wearing it!!!

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:23 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 04 February 2014 - 06:27 PM.

Usually they shut up if you yell it to them with a authoritative voice.

This (usually a few more people in the roam will chime in if the kid is super annoying) combined with:  

I see someone with a diaper I kill the person wearing it!!!

This, will usually do the trick in calming them down. 

To anyone who might say we're being assholes for killing kids, I only go after ones who are acting particularly out of line. There's a big difference between letting kids have fun and letting kids constantly run their mouths and letting them say whatever they want. Just because they're young doesn't mean they can talk trash to adults and get away with it. Keep letting them do it and it'll probably carry over to the real world, if it hasn't already with their parents.  

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:28 PM

I really don't understand it. If you don't want to here me rant then please leave, if you want to leave your input please do. I'm braking it into paragraphs so you can kinda stay interested.

I was in a game sitting in my car messaging my friend and all of a sudden I get killed, I let it go and said f*ck it. Then the kid comes back and blows up my car.

So I put a small bounty on him and get the mercenaries on him, finally I'm able to catch up to him and spawn kill the hell out of him till he leaves.

I send him a message telling him to run and not mess with me again. He sends back a message saying I'm a *enter a bunch of explicit words* so I respond go eat your lunch ables you 12 year old.

He sends me a message saying he is 15 and I'm uneducated so I tell him he is to young to play this game and to explain how I'm uneducated.

He sends back a long message so I'll just summarize it. He says f me that's why, he's blocking me because I'm a waste of life and I should go did in a hole because I'm a sack of sh*t and give my cancer diseased mom a lick in the vag for him.

Just felt like sharing my story of a little queer that has a temper, anyone else deal with kids like this? If you stuck around this long thank you!

Listen you saggy old c*nt, kids these days aint puffin farts like you did in your prime, they know violence and know it well.

If you cant deal with it then put down the controller, lose your muffin top, and GTFO

• Malibu454 likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:29 PM

I kill them because THEY SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING THIS GAME. I tell them also...I enjoy killing them for the same reason I play wih aim assist...Its so easy....leaves thread to get the popcorn.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:32 PM

Majority of people on this forum, and no doubt posting in this thread, will be under 18, hence the appalling levels of literacy. 

• jacka likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Modding again

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:33 PM

its a game for adults. granted those adults act like little kids.

but people drink alcohol, smoke tobacco/weed and talk about dirty things that would make ww2 sailors blush.
why would you buy this game for your kids? its basically a virtual bar scene.

although i laugh my ass off when 1 out of 1000 parents slaps their kid upside the head for their choice of language and then the kid begs to keep his playstation.

90% of the kids act like a bootleg shin chan on gta V... swear to god

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:37 PM

Listen you saggy old c*nt, kids these days aint puffin farts like you did in your prime, they know violence and know it well.

If you cant deal with it then put down the controller, lose your muffin top, and GTFO

Calm down kiddo. 

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

sorry she just sounds like a salty old hag who needs desperatey needs the D

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

Lord, there seems like a boom in kids recently. I was in a deathmatch and this one kid was literally crying. Everybody was trying to calm him down.

Last night this little Mexican kid was harrassing these thug-talking teenagers. It was legit-funny, though.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:45 PM

Why calm him down...f*ck him.
  • djdest likes this

djdest
  • djdest

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:54 PM

Calm him down? I'd of been adding fuel to that fire lol

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

its funny I feel like most adults tak on a much different internet personality via forums or PSN or Xbox Live then they ever would in real life. Its like internets bring out the worsst in people trust me though I know I was one of them before I found out that sometimes whe

Nyraider77
  • Nyraider77

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:58 PM

It's absolutely ridiculous that parents are so stupid as to let there young children play this game. It's sad actually. I saw a parent I kinda know at gamestop and she was asking her son who plays football with my son( there 7 ) seven yrs old, why he was choosing COD over GTAV. I couldn't believe that she would have bought a seven yr old this game. Scary sad

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:09 PM

Exactly dont get mad when I tell your kid I am slurpin yo mommas p*ssy nectar.

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:58 PM

I think for these mature games even though your supposed to be 18 i think 16 is fine. But kids that are 9,10,11, and 12 thats just annoying. If i had a kid i would NEVER let them play a mature game. period. its bad parenting and honestly it just hurts both parties. Me playing xbox i don't wanna hear a kid that sounds 5, and the kid that sounds 5 doesn't wanna get made fun of. It sucks for both of us. Stay in your lane youngins -__-

theshadowfax
  • theshadowfax

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:38 PM Edited by theshadowfax, 04 February 2014 - 09:39 PM.

I'm with you OP, I'm not sure who I hate worse the smart-ass grubby faced kids who think they're king of the world or the dipsh*t parents who obviously don't give a damn enough about them to actually, ya know, parent.

I started playing GTA 3 when I was 11 (LOL I KNOW HYPOCRISY RITE?) but looking back there's no way in hell I should have been able to. Nowdays I hear kids on the mic that can't be much older than 10 or so. The only reason I was able to play GTA at 11 is because parents were too busy doing other sh*t and my uncle thought it'd be funny to see an 11 year old beat up virtual prostitutes. When he bought Vice City for me the first thing he recommended was that I "level up" enough and buy the strip club.

Of course that was back when the big thrill of GTA to a kid was cramming 7 hookers into a perennial and driving to the car crusher or buying all the property in Vice City. With multiplayer becoming more and more popular now the fun thing seems to be "play like it's Call of Duty and sh*t-talk everyone because that's how it's played, brah. It gets extremely annoying to hear squeakers over the mic, and the problem is that even if you mute them they tend to drive any other decent players out of a lobby. So unless you leave whatever you're doing, you're stuck dealing with some kid that giggles when he blows you up like he did when he saw his first boobie a few months ago.

Vesper
  • Vesper

Vesper Lynd

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:43 PM Edited by Vesper, 04 February 2014 - 09:43 PM.

Heh, this is something I've been complaining about for years.

Sadly, while this world is in abundance with negligent parents who don't give a damn - whatever keeps Johnny and Sally quiet - there will always be children playing games meant for people twice their age.

I understand that we'll never be able to stop them from playing the game, but at least require them to stay silent the entire time. No one wants to hear whiny, squeaky voices and high pitched screaming about not getting chocolate milk at 9pm on a Monday.

Consoles really should have a system where you have to speak into the microphone and if it determines your voice is too high-pitched (unless you're a female), your access to online features is denied.

• theshadowfax likes this

dvsntt
  • dvsntt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:48 PM

Some of the voices I hear sound like 8 year old kids playing the game. It horrifies and amuses me simulataneously

• theshadowfax likes this

jacka
  • jacka

Lovable c*nt

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:56 PM

It's absolutely ridiculous that parents are so stupid as to let there young children play this game. It's sad actually. I saw a parent I kinda know at gamestop and she was asking her son who plays football with my son( there 7 ) seven yrs old, why he was choosing COD over GTAV. I couldn't believe that she would have bought a seven yr old this game. Scary sad

I just got off the game no more than two hours ago where I had two 7 year olds on the mic, with their father in the background talking to them. Parents these days are f*cking asshats.

Narratorjuan
  • Narratorjuan

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:59 PM

Just a question - how old were were all of you when you started playing games and how old were you when you were introduced to GTA? Not trying to make a statement, just generally interested in when you started.

I can't stand squeakers either or, indeed, most people online so I usually have 'friends only' settings on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users