Photo

Blockable missions and things?

5 replies to this topic
Lordani66
  • Lordani66

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

Hi It' s my first time onf this forum since I believe september? So hello everyone, my question is (as I' m getting through GTA 5 once again) is there anything else that is blockable in the game, by that I mean like Simeon Yetarian mission (random event) is anything else blockable like that?

Lordani66
  • Lordani66

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:28 PM

Hi It' s my first time onf this forum since I believe september? So hello everyone, my question is (as I' m getting through GTA 5 once again) is there anything else that is blockable in the game, by that I mean like Simeon Yetarian mission (random event) is anything else blockable like that?

Bump

stangone50
  • stangone50

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:07 PM Edited by stangone50, 05 January 2014 - 04:07 PM.

Bump

That is the main one . Some people have reported missions not apprearing but these are due to bugs I believe . I have read you should not go to the shooting range or flying school before you are prompted to do so . I had a problem with Tanyas last towing mission not showing up but i went back to an earlier save and it just popped up . Keep alot of saves . 

AlabamaFatts
  • AlabamaFatts

The 32 Year Old Veteran - "I'm gettin' too old for

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

I've also noticed that after I completed the mission "The Last One" I am no longer able to play ANY of the random encounters that I hadn't done to that point. It seems that there are certain missions that block out functions. EG - after completing the repo of Jimmy's Hummer, Simeon is blocked, after the Last One - all remaining blocked. So in between there may be more, but those are the ones I've personally noticed.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:44 PM

Besides the Simeon one mentioned above-- I don't believe they are actually "blocked"-- but are placed into some weird limbo....

"the last one" didn't block/hang up anything for me.... but at some point after this -- I believe the last thing I did was the Dr. Frielander "encounter" "abandonment issues" (that is the name of my save file now)-- everything seemed to have stopped--  no property missions, no random encounters-- this didn't really bother me as I already got 100%-- but for 5 or 6 weeks nothing....

Then a few days ago-- I played an hour or so online-- exited (the normal way-- through pause menu, not the character wheel) and I had a property mission-- I completed it. Then driving back across town-- saw a car icon at impound lot-- 2 of my old cars were there--- then had a random encounter mugging.... so seems unstuck now....

Not sure of the exact cause or the solution... but throwing it out there....

I also had a missing story mission (meltdown)-- I noticed after completing the story but luckily had a save I could go back to not long before it--so reloaded and completed the story again and got all the missions... then plugged away and got 100%.

My advice to you is to-- save often and start a new slot every 5 or 10% so you can go back without having to restart the game entirely if you encounter a bug.

DChumber1
  • DChumber1

Gta San Andreas/ViceCity Modder

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:48 AM

I Don't Have Gta V :( 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users