Photo

Hardest mission?

95 replies to this topic
OffCutter
  • OffCutter

Get ready for a broken ****ing arm!

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:45 AM

Whatever that one where you have to go to the construction site on the roof in the helicopter is a bloody nightmare. I've given up even trying. Unless youve got a good crew in your gunship its a real sticky wicket.

am30
  • am30

Irn Bru ftw

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:06 AM

Whatever that one where you have to go to the construction site on the roof in the helicopter is a bloody nightmare. I've given up even trying. Unless youve got a good crew in your gunship its a real sticky wicket.

High Priority Case?  Easy with 2 people, a pain by yourself, though I think it is possible if you have a Buzzard and can clear the construction site from the air.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:12 AM

High Priority Case?  Easy with 2 people, a pain by yourself, though I think it is possible if you have a Buzzard and can clear the construction site from the air.

Actually incredibly easy solo. Dont even need a Buzzard just a regular chopper. Land on maize bank and snipe the guys on the top of the construction site. back in chopper and land on construction ste and clear out both levels. Collect case and use pillers cover as you deal with chopper that comes. Then fly to lesters.

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:13 AM

see I never struggled with High Priority Case, if thats the one you're talking about. at the time I only had a Cargobob that I got from the lag switch trick, so my mate and I used that, landed, fought off the guys, then hunkered down and shot out the enemy chopper pilot. then grabbed the case and bailed. had no dramas at all. Death from Above was another story, tricky as hell.

Mila_Rose88
  • Mila_Rose88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:18 AM

Death from above is easy if you bust out the mini gun and rpg ahahaha

I agree with this. Use a RPG coming in from the side by the garage, take out the sniper on that side, hope the fence and shoot your way to the pool area where the target is at. Getting out is pretty easy as well.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:06 AM

Los Santos connection if played in hard difficulty is quite challenging, need really good teammates for it.

Buy u a buzzard . Owning a buzzard makes most missions easier .

Death from above is hard by yourself . If u fight the mission with a team, it can be done fairly quickly . My friend ordered his Cargobob and I ordered a tank and destroy everything in sight. Yeah it's not necessary using the tank, but I enjoy using pegaus vehicles for missions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users