Photo

Hardest mission?

95 replies to this topic
cjdavies
  • cjdavies

Playa

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:52 PM Edited by cjdavies, 04 January 2014 - 03:53 PM.

Death From Above I agree, took me numerous times and the payout was terrible, never again.

Also Cop Capacity is hard, not done it yet.

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:59 PM

The hardest mission is when you hack some keypad and steal cars for Simeon. It took me and my friends more than 30 minutes to complete the mission.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:01 PM Edited by iFight, 04 January 2014 - 04:03 PM.

OP you replied to yourself. Did you realize? That's actually the hardest mission. Other missions are easy, if you failed try again.

CreatorGuru
  • CreatorGuru

The Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:03 PM

The hardest mission is when you hack some keypad and steal cars for Simeon. It took me and my friends more than 30 minutes to complete the mission.

hmm not hard imo... just find the first number in the 4 number series, and it becomes possible to anticipate its movement

NuklerGhost101838
  • NuklerGhost101838

All men die; Few men ever really LIVE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:05 PM

So that's the mission that was a pain in the arse. Remembered how it went but not the name of it. Took me about four tries to do it because of lack of cooperation from my teammates. The other hard one for me was the Simeon mission where you have to recover two stolen Sports cars. That's the only mission I ever gave up on.

• Pro_Donn likes this

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:08 PM Edited by SteveNYC81, 04 January 2014 - 04:09 PM.

Judging The Jury, and Death from Above, especially doing them solo, without a buzzard. Death From Above should've been a level 100 mission and paid at least 40-50k.

• ZeusMowat_278 likes this

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:11 PM

Death from above is easy if you bust out the mini gun and rpg ahahaha

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

I had trouble with 'Method In Madness' and 'Mixed Up With Coke' when I was a lower level.

I find them fairly easy now though, although I'd say Method In Madness is the hardest.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:14 PM

hmm not hard imo... just find the first number in the 4 number series, and it becomes possible to anticipate its movement

Yup, i do 2-3 numbers and also remember the fact that it shifts left, and begins going left from the line above. Gets easy over time.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

I did Los Santos Connection on hard, 71 kills, 0 deaths. Lost half my body "armour"

The first time I did On Maneuvers that was given by Lester where you steal the Annihilator from Paleto Bay, I got shot down by the pursuing P996 by its explosive canons. Replayed that mission & I flew the Anni low through the Paleto Forest & the Lazer crashed into a tree LOL

I'm still wondering why I haven't been given Defender yet.... also Diamonds are for Trevor... two missions I haven't been given yet :/
  • TheEpsilonist likes this

TPenterprise
  • TPenterprise

***Leader - WMCC *** ***Lieutenant - SURF***

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:23 PM

Whichever mission is the one where you have to climb the huge crane to the top of the building. Always hated that one, never finished it.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:26 PM Edited by SteveNYC81, 04 January 2014 - 04:31 PM.

Los Santos Connection on hard and solo was fun.

High Priority Case?

You climbed the crane that was your first mistake. Land a heli on Maze Bank snipe all the guys on the roof, then take off, land on the site, take out a few more on the top floor. Then work your way down carefully, once you kill everyone and get the briefcase, you have 2 options go back up get in the heli and haul ass to Lester, or base jump to street level get in a car and haul ass to Lester.

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

I only play in Hard, and I've done every mission solo bar the ones that require more than 2 people obviously. Well every mission I can get, currently level 83.

Since I bought my Buzzard, I now use that for everything but I haven't had it long.

For me, Death from above and Cops Capacity were the hardest, until Judging the Jury. I'm sorry but that mission, solo, cannot be done without a Buzzard. Massive kudos to anyone who pulled that off.

Stocks and Scares, very challenging solo since the enemies spawn infinitely.

Los Santos Connection I find quite easy doing solo on Hard, but then I use my Buzzard every chance I get so yeah. I've done them without the chopper, but how that I earned it and bought it, why the hell not use it? Winning's winning. I'm in it for the cash and RP, doesn't bother me how it's done.

A little tip for Los Santos Connection - when you get to the airport for the final segment, before going for the coke take out the buzzard parked on one of the helipads near the left hand entrance, and take out the dealers plane first. Then when you get to the hangar, destroy everyone and everything before grabbing the coke. That way when you do, no one comes after you, just gotta head back to Madrazzos.

Also at that hangar, if you take out the ground guys before blowing everything up, go inside the hangar near the 3 postal vans in the middle. There are 3 green boxes with small money parcels in each, I think about $2-$3k sitting in the ground. Makes the mission well worth it. Those parcels can be blown up but, so don't get too Rambo in there until you gram them.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:28 PM

Death From Above?

You climbed the crane that was your first mistake.

Different missions, you have to kill someone near Martin's place. Can't remember the crane/maze one but yeah that strategy is correct.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:29 PM

The best part of Los Santos Connection are the crates, scored $9,000 once, not including mission payout :D

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:32 PM

I corrected it, I was having flashbacks from Death From Above. High Priority Case I meant.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:33 PM

I also forgot Chasers by Simeon. Pretty pathetic mission. I did this solo once. The Coquette ended up in North Chumash.

And Simeon is a twat.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:39 PM Edited by marco-polo, 04 January 2014 - 04:39 PM.

High Priority Case I meant.

Ah that's it.

I also forgot Chasers by Simeon. Pretty pathetic mission. I did this solo once. The Coquette ended up in North Chumash.

Had 2 guys chase it right around the map, probably spent 20 mins trying to get it while i delivered the other in like 3 minutes. Poor guys.

A hard one for the non-pilots is probably landing gear, watch out for the cranes.

Bodog999
  • Bodog999

Calm Player

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:45 PM

My hardest mission is the mission from lester where you go to the humane labs and steal a van I did it almost with one other guy but the AI damaged the van very badly and the van catched fire when you get out of the humane labs 3 jeeps come at you with micro SMG's killing you in seconds they need to reduce that if you do it alone you cant do it even with 2 people from 65+ rank even 3 people from 80+ rank that mission is impossible.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:48 PM

Chemical Extraction? Love that mission...park a car across the keypad for cover if you're by yourself, unlock it as quick as you can, get in van, get out, take down heli, drive to the security entrance and sticky road...wait for the patriots (if that's what you're talking about, usually 4) and drive off.

When you get to the big corner, drive down to the railway tracks and across the road.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:54 PM

Four Trailers solo. Holy sh*t. So many rogue soldiers at the compound.

Bodog999
  • Bodog999

Calm Player

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:57 PM

Thats the mission. i didnt know it was that easy. I got a buzzard and a cargobob to complete the mission i still didnt completed it.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

All out huh? Kill everyone you can see prior to attempting the unlock.

Getting in the van and nudging it forward (sometimes it's not needed) will trigger the chopper to come over - start sniping, and then you just have the vehicles to deal with.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:04 PM

Show Me The Monet is easy if you don't cock up but if you die, you're stuffed. The Merryweather mercenaries in the helicopter are like marksmen & they're armed with Combat MGs. And if you die in this mission you spawn a bit far from the van.....

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:46 PM

Good thread. heres my thoughts/strategies for some of the missions mentioned and bear in mind i do all i can solo.

Death from above. Did it solo w/o Buzzard just run and gun/cover, nip round corner,kill target and bodyguards, take photo and cover behind the upturned table until you clear some cops and the chopper then equip shotgun and make a break for it until the next chopper arrives just clearing a path till you get to your car and head to nearest parking garage.

Any Simeon Chaser Mission. Dont go after the targets gun blazing just anticipate there movement and drive in front of them and make them stop. they dont seem to know your hostile till you shoot. Simply get out and jack them. Obviously the one with the Tornado is a guns blazing deal though.

Cops capacity. So easy just fast driving stop right beside target to warm nade and drop then haul ass to next. Not worth the time now as you cant sell the car for 16k. Dunno why they nerfed that as i thought it was intentional that you got to keep the car. lester even says something about giving you a armoured car. That was worth the replays.

Rich men on Richman. Didnt know anyone had problems with this but easy as heck just hack pad , run in jack car and drive out then go down the next street thats a dead end and into the driveway at the end and hide in the garage till the heats gone then drive casually to Simeons with no worrys. Just helps if you know where the precincts are so you dont get a silly star to slow you down.

lets be honest. Most missions are just drive in / kill everybody/ get in vehicle or pick up package to activate backup then kill backup and drive to checkpoint. Only ones that are a pain are the ones like "Stick Up the stick up crew" and "Four trailers" that seem to have infinate backup. I was so frustrated doing that stickup crew one after taking out the chopper and realizing the backup wasnt going to stop. Bloody took me ages.

Anyone wanting backup for any missions just add me on XBL. Im pretty good driving/heli support and like to use strategy depending on circumstance. Not just running straight to marker like Rambo thinking everything will be ok. Preferably if you are in UK though as my hours at work dont let me play with too many of the Americans on my friends list.

Riz

CreatorGuru
  • CreatorGuru

The Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:56 PM Edited by CreatorGuru, 04 January 2014 - 06:17 PM.

for stick up the stickup crew just hop in the truck and drive fast - they can't hurt you once you're inside and in front of them (no rear windows)

here is a video showing this method (sorry I play really bad in the beginning I have a bad headache:/):

TimmyM56
  • TimmyM56

Press F to Pay Respects

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:11 PM

Back in the beginning of the game, the early mission where pretty hard with only an Uzi and a pistol. The only mission I refuse to do is High Priority Case, the one in the tower across from Maze bank.

singemfrc
  • singemfrc

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:14 PM

Death from above is easy if you bust out the mini gun and rpg ahahaha

Until the 30 cops behind you shoot you dead ahahaha

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:16 PM

Gentry Does It .

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:16 PM

Death From Above isn't hard.

There's really no hard missions, just challenging ones.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users