• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic
GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:20 PM Edited by GTAKid667, 16 January 2014 - 06:42 PM.

FcnJyK2.png

Welcome to the Grand Theft Auto III forum, dedicated to the first 3D Grand Theft Auto game made in October 2001. I'm happy you have decided to stop by, take a quick look through this post before you venture any further:

Sections

• The forum is split into 3 sections - Gameplay, Cheats and Tricks and Troubleshooting.
  • The Gameplay Section is where you can post if you wish to talk about the game in general or any of the missions, if you need help.
  • The Cheats and Tricks Section is for discussion on Cheat Codes, Glitches and Tricks - Things that can differ the gameplay of GTA III from it's original intention.
  • The Troubleshooting Section is where you can ask for help if GTA III has problems running on your computer.

Rules

• Every member is expected to follow the GTA Forums Rules which is placed above the forum and are enforced to help keep the forums a friendly environment, breaking these rules will result in a Reminder, Warning, Temporary Ban or Permanent Ban being issued by a Moderator.
  • This section is dedicated to the unmodded version of Grand Theft Auto III only - Any modding questions belong in the modding forums!
  • Use the Search Tool before you create a new topic to make sure it hasn't already been discussed - This is an old game, a lot of stuff will have already been talked about.
  • You are welcome to bump topics from a few years ago (That's 2012 not 2005) but only bump a topic IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO ADD!

What's New?

• We Have a Forum Leader to keep this place in order, Myself of course, direct any questions/suggestions for this place at me :)
  • New Pinned Topics, most of these were created by myself over the last few days. These include the Questions Thread, Cheat Codes, Glitches, Save N Play V2, Troubleshooting Posting Requirements, This Thread, lol232's Unique Vehicle Guide and a Complete Guide to Grand Theft Auto III which unfortunately can't be posted at the moment due to compatibility issues with GTA Forums Version 2 (as well as an unfinished section), I will finish all of this and get it put up when the forum supports table codes  :^:
  • Older Pinned Topics have updated first posts

icon_users.png This forum led by GTAKid667

• Vercetti42 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users