Photo

[Storyline] The Unfinished Business

28 replies to this topic
Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

I'm back, bitches !

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:08 AM Edited by Alif Akbar, 27 January 2014 - 09:27 AM.

cIaYiAb.png

Logo 1

mArw01u.png

Set in San Andreas in 2013, this story take the view of Mike Leadley, an experienced criminal who , at first, pull off a job in the desert, San Andreas National Bank robbery. Unfortunate for him, he was double-crossed by his partner (who will be later revealed) and get caught in action by the local sheriffs. And what happened next ? 

In the other part of the state, the beautiful San Fierro, lived a retired successful business man name Scott Henderson, who has something missing in his life in spite of what he already had in his life. Live peacefully and wealthy before one day, a guy came to him, ask him to be a getaway driver, make this moment as his turning point of his life, forever

Take the eyes of Mike and Scott (other protagonist ? Will be later revealed) who make their way to live their life with danger surrounding around them. Determine your own choices through the story which has the different continuation of the story

6Cd4scC.png

Coming Soon

2fDtFz8.png

Mike Leadley / Mike Anthony

Spoiler

Scott Henderson
Spoiler

R
Spoiler

Donald Goodison
Spoiler

Mr. Cuneo
Spoiler

Ronald Fernandez
Spoiler

Pat Connor
Spoiler

Daisy Connor
Spoiler

Mason Newman
Spoiler

Richard Sullivan
Spoiler

Daniel Rossi
Spoiler

Scott's Family
Consists of : Tracey Henderson, Georgina Henderson, Derick Henderson
Spoiler

AEgt8I1.png

Prologue 
http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/29578

Act 1
http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/29579
MP Version :  http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/30070 (Prologue Included)
Mike Anthony
New Guy in Town

Ronald Fernandez
Planning Things Ahead

Pat Connor
Delivery Boy
This Ain't a Drive-By
Daisy
Paranoid Pat

Daisy
When Date Time Comes
Ransom

Heist Preparation
Tourist in a Local Bank
a. Smart Way
- Security Uniforms
- Police Motorbikes
- Bank Truck
- Falsified Document
b. Dumb Way
- AK47

Heist
Money for Your Misery

Act 2.A
http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/29980
MP Version :  http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/30071

Scott Henderson
Swift Getaway
Legend of The Pheonix (2 missions)
Hard Day's Night
Parenting 911
Long Tall Scotty
Your Sorrow Starts Here

Richard Sullivan
Offer You Can't Refuse
Sleeping with Fishes
Guardian Angel
Ship Scouting

JVN9xcN.png

Abeer's Review on Prologue & Act 1

MadMarshMallow's Review on Prologue & Act 1

MadMarshMallow's Review on Act 1 (cont.)

Abeer's Review on Act 2

9mNQlXA.png

PatrickW and Dutchy3010 - For creating DYOM
Rockstar - For the wonderful game of GTA SA, and GTA V as inspiration
Everyone who posted a comment and read this topic - For all the support

Any opinion and review for this story is always be accepted here.

I need some guys to make a review whether a Video commentary or Written commentary and the trailer for this story. 

• Dr. John and Target13Productions like this

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:35 AM

Interesting concept. Good luck with this
  • Target13Productions likes this

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Mission of The week Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:45 AM

Got to try this.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Making the GTA V fanboys dance

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:24 PM

Goodluck with this. Might give it a try later!

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

I'm back, bitches !

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:49 AM

UPDATE

There is a bug in the mission "Money For Your Misery" using the dumb way which after you exit the bank, mission failed will appear. I already fix the bug and reupload the .rar so if you find the bug, please redownload the .rar (the link is the same)

Thanks

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:25 AM

Might try this when I have time, though your title is kinda misleading, storyline is made using the DYOM Storyline function, what you're making is a mission pack :)

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

I'm back, bitches !

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:38 AM

Might try this when I have time, though your title is kinda misleading, storyline is made using the DYOM Storyline function, what you're making is a mission pack :)

Actually, I'm using storyline function. Just try it and you might find it out by yourself

And thanks for the comments. Waiting for review and opinion from you guys

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:02 PM

Actually, I'm using storyline function. Just try it and you might find it out by yourself

And thanks for the comments. Waiting for review and opinion from you guys

Aight, my bad then.

Abeer
  • Abeer

When you are down to nothing, God is up to something.

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:29 PM

Cool, looks like you got a little inspired by GTA 5, expect feedback soon. Welcome back

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

I'm back, bitches !

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:06 AM

Changed the headers a bit, because some of it are similiar with other mission pack's header

Anyway. Still working on the 3rd mission of chapter 2. And give review soon so I won't repeat the same mistakes / glitches in the next chapters

DChumber1
  • DChumber1

Gta San Andreas/ViceCity Modder

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:43 PM

Please Check Out My Latest Mission Pack :- The Revenge

Abeer
  • Abeer

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:46 AM

Hi Alif Akbar,

Here are my feedbacks on Act 1 (I am not judging or anything, its just my opinion)

As expected these mission are great fun and full of entertainment. Intro was very well written and executed. The mission became a little regular (I won't say boring) after the intro. Its scenario after the intro felt like one of LnD storyline NRiTS probably because of the same location and character skin but its no big deal as the story was different.

Some of the drawbacks I believe were:-

Moving cutscene, well its a great DYOM 7 feature but I felt you overused it a little.

It was difficulty to read the dialogues in the cutscene as they were fast, I guess it was set to 3 seconds duration. Player has to focus a lot to read and understand it and because of the short duration, the linear cutscene moved fast and they also cause distraction while reading.

The few mission were hard, I don't know if this should be the added as pulse point or negative but sometimes it gets on the nerves if you know what I mean.

That's all I'm done my complaining. 

Now the things which I really like in the storyline:-

Story of being betrayed if very common but I still it was very unique.

I really like how you assign path rout and loops they were prefect every time (Specially in that drive by and first date mission, I came last just for the record).

I adore the last three missions of storyline which made the storyline cool and exiting again, best twist in the story. I would love to go in details but it will ruin other DYOM players fun.

These were my opinions, I recommend all the DYOM player to give this awesome storyline a try or you'll miss this best storyline of the year!  

I am really looking forward for the next act and those two way of robbing, I'll try them both. I am really curious how you'll make them.

Sorry for this long comments, thanks for your time in reading.

Kind Regards,

Abeer

• Alif Akbar likes this

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

I'm back, bitches !

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:49 AM

Thank you very much Abeer. That's the review I'm waiting for, such a detail

I keep in mind about that overuse of moving cutscene. And make the mission a little easier, since well, I already test the storyline many times and no problem passing it

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:19 PM

Nice one man... really nice, I played the first mission and I really enjoyed it, good luck with this man :3

• Alif Akbar likes this

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

I'm back, bitches !

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:23 AM

Nice one man... really nice, I played the first mission and I really enjoyed it, good luck with this man :3

Thanks, was the first mission the prologue or the first mission of act 1 ?

• Martin_GDF likes this

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:20 PM

Thanks, was the first mission the prologue or the first mission of act 1 ?

The first mission of act 1...

Ardooz
  • Ardooz

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:28 PM

I will try this tonight.Will give a review tomorrow i think,anyway im sure this is a great mission pack

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:30 AM

It's been a LONG time since I have played any of your mission, Alif. I promise to give a review after you finish this mission pack. ;)

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

Prince Of Cowboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:03 AM

Played the prologue and the Act Before The Bank Job.

I love a story about 'revenge' eventhough it's been used too many times. I loved the storyline of this mission-pack very much. It's pretty smooth, and sometimes it's going too fast. But, it doesn't matter as long as I enjoyed them.

Indeed, you're genius and creative and have it's own way in making a mission. I just loved the part when I need to point my gun at the hostage to make they move in the prologue. Very creative. Loved the gang banging, though.

About the writing, I think I don't have anything to oppose since the dialogues is very good itself. Loved the humor you put in it, I had a lot of laughed.

Well yeah, in summary the missions in the Act 1 are great. For me, everything's fine except one thing.. it's the 'race checkpoints'. You gotta set the pointer to the right direction next time because it got me everytime lol. That's all I want to say. I'll play the SMART one soon.

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

I'm back, bitches !

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

@Marshmallow : Thank you very much, and thanks for the detail on the review. I try my best to not to repeat the same mistakes again. But I think it's a bug in the checkpoint pointer because I set the pointers normally, don't do anything other than that. I don't have any ideas about this

About the storyline, I'll upload Chapter 2A (not a really finish chapter, because it's cut when you make the decision) after this. Expect a change in the topic soon. Thanks

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

I'm back, bitches !

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:32 PM

Act 2.A is already released. Download link available :

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/29980

Story, Logo, Characters, Missions list has been changed. Also added MadMarshMallow's review

Enjoy and any review & opinion is always welcome

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

Prince Of Cowboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:10 PM

RIght. I've played both SMART and DUMB robbery.

For the SMART missions,  they were pretty good robbery. You steal the truck, the uniforms, the bikes for your teammates, and steal the documents, that's a well prepared robbery. I like how you set the protagonist's 9mm ammo to low.

For the DUMB robbery, I feel like playing Payday. Having everyone as clowns and rushed the bank like there's no tomorrow. Very excited missions. Pretty hard for me when I need to steal the car in the early mission. Honestly, I failed 4 times in a row lol. But, something I can give a suggestion is when Mike tells everyone there to put their hands up; it would be a better robbery scene if you give some suitable animations to Pat and his friends.

Anyway, both of them were very excited and has it own ways. Great missions, keep it up!

• Shiva. likes this

Abeer
  • Abeer

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

Hi Alif,
Here are my feedback's on Act II.A. I am not a reviewer and neither I am good with it but this act made me write one. 

I'm back, bitches !

Now you convinced me. To be honest, I wasn't too impressed with Act I as my expectation jumps very high when I play mission made by dyom legends such as you, but Act II.....I think I am in love with you and this storyline and now I see where its going.

As MadMarshMallow have already reviewed the SMART and DUMB robbery and my feedbacks are very much same as his so I wont waste any time on that.

Here are the things which I think were outstandingly impressive in the Act II.
First I would like to compliment the story. It was really unique and realistic. I believe it took a lot of planning and backhand work.Secondly compliment goes to your choice of selection. I must say you have a nice taste of selection weather its a car, character, weapon or place.
I don't have any complains this time regarding cutscene, gameplay or dialogues. Actually they were quite remarkable.
I am really liking where this going.....what next? let me guess.....OMG Alif Akbar is creating his own GTA like GTA 5 in GTA SA.  :r*:
Thanks for returning and making this lovely storyline.

I have so many questions in mind, I thought of waiting and see but my curiosity won't let me so I'll just ask one is there a third character in Los Santos...some black skin guy...Gorve street? ;)

Thanks for your time in reading.

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

I'm back, bitches !

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:17 AM

Thanks Abeer, such a review and about your question, can't tell you right now, I'm keeping it as a surprise

Anyway, I decided to upload the missions pack version of this story since I think playing missions with storyline is such a pain in the ass because you keep playing and playing until the story is over, even though you have save storyline progress. So here it goes :

Act 1 - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/30070

Act 2.A. - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/30071

Enjoy :)

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

Dyom Designer

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:23 AM

Hey! Man thats looks interesting good work :santa:

MissionDesignerLazeR
  • MissionDesignerLazeR

LazeR sends his regards...

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:22 PM

Amazing storyline, good luck with this :p

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

I will f*ck your mind

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:18 PM

Hey man, is this cancelled or what? I saw that you didnt make any progress for many days. Please dont cancell it, it's a great topic. Good luck with this  :santa:

Be Kowalski
  • Be Kowalski

"I wasn't counting cards, I was cheating."

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:34 AM

Man, because he's been inactive for a long time, this doesn't means it's cancelled. Geez. Probably he's busy with his school life or somethin'.

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

I'm back, bitches !

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:43 PM

Man, because he's been inactive for a long time, this doesn't means it's cancelled. Geez. Probably he's busy with his school life or somethin'.

Like what he said

Anyway, I'm still on this thing. I'm just so busy with my life 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users