Photo

Trevor and The BAWSAQ...

4 replies to this topic
Kano Giovanni
  • Kano Giovanni

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:24 AM

Recently I was playing Franklin in which I had to snipe some corporate CEO from Betta Pharmaceuticals from a parking ramp. I saw some video on YouTube recommending that previous to sniping some CEO I was supposed to put all my money into Betta Pharmaceutica so I dumped about $350 grand into this stupid stockmarket. It said I was supposed to check the stock market a day or two later because the price of stocks would end up skyrocketing making me a fortune. Is that a day or two later in game time or a day or two later in real time because so far I haven't made $#it and I'm pretty pissed about it! With all the recent patches is that in void or what?! So far I've only made about $38,000! Is it going to skyrocket or did I pretty much lose out on a ton of money?

Any help or insight would be much appreciated.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:28 AM

That's a huge profit.

Tip: do the bounty missions after the main story

Kano Giovanni
  • Kano Giovanni

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:21 AM

A HUGE PROFIT to me is in the MILLIONS!

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:35 PM

To make millions you hace to invest millions

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Dump 2016

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:58 PM

When investing using Franklin's assassination missions to manipulate the stock market, it goes by in game days, not irl days. So just keep saving at your safehouse to progress time. (Note: Simply getting your character in and out of bed will also progress time in game as well)

I recently played through the entire story so I could redo Franklin's assassination missions and invest all my millions in them, because I missed out on that my first time. This is the guide I used:

http://www.gamechup....ester-missions/

I did exactly what that guide said and came out with 1.4 billion on Franklin, 1.6 billion on Michael, and 400 million on Trevor (it wasn't allowing me to invest in some of the stocks for some reason, maybe some sh*tty glitch but whatever)

Since these investments are a sure thing when you do the assassinations, always put every last penny in to the stock to make the biggest profit. And pay attention to the profit percentage so you know when to pull out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users