Photo

If Given A 2nd Garage Good For 2 Cars

19 replies to this topic
G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:00 AM Edited by G37, 04 January 2014 - 07:03 AM.

Was reading through the thread that challenged us if we only had one garage that had two cars in it, what would we keep. Some of them were interesting. So it got my thinking. For most of us, a single 10 car garage just isn't enough. It certainly isn't for me.

There is a free two car garage you get for joining the Social Club. While I am somewhat hopeful for being able to own a second garage in the future, I don't feel it would be larger than two. So, if you were able to have 12 cars (apartment + 10 + 2 external), what would they be?

I think I'd have to say:

Benefactor Schwartzer

Dewbauchee Rapid GT

Ready go!

• MC. likes this

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:01 AM

2 more chrome Adders

• Ninja_Gear, Silver_Paladin and DangerZone77 like this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:07 AM Edited by marco-polo, 04 January 2014 - 07:07 AM.

If you could have an apartment with a 2-car garage + 10 car garage somewhere else that'd be pretty cool...You'd have the daily drivers ready and the weekend cars at a different location.

I'm starting to like the Vacca and probably a blacked-out Issi on hand for cruising :D

• MC. likes this

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:31 AM

I'd take being able to own a small safe-house (like a motel room) out in Sandy Shores or Paleto Bay over more cars any day, but with two more slots I'd probably get a Western Bagger and a new Granger. 

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Spanakopita!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:47 AM

I would probably then have 10 permanent-ish cars and rotate the other two when I feel like having something different instead of the 9 and 1 I do now.

• DeMeNs likes this

Rayshotya
  • Rayshotya

Lettin' off shots

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:15 AM Edited by Rayshotya, 04 January 2014 - 11:14 AM.

Emperor and Bati 801

7igMxJt.jpg
7h3zrMI.jpg

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:26 AM

Nemesis and Sandking XL.

If the 2-car garage is easier to access, I'll just move my Tailgater and Sentinel XS there. They're my go-to cars for missions. One assumes that nobody else has a car, the other assumes they probably won't go to you because they have Adders or whatever.

• DangerZone77 likes this

dedlee
  • dedlee

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:09 AM

sandking and sultan most likely. lots of cars I want back (those two and the futo, ruiner, coquette, primo) and a lot of cars I want to try out (exemplar, carbonizarre, comet) but there's just not enough damn space

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:15 AM

Dubsta and Schwartzer to complete the Benefactor collection.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:33 AM Edited by Corrupt King, 05 January 2014 - 09:25 AM.

Western daemon & Z-Type

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:04 PM

Voltic and Cheetah. F620 and 9F runner up

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:11 PM

I can't even remember where the free Social Club garage is; it's in decent proximity though considering most have the $330K+ apartments. It would make a real sense to enable that.

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:14 AM

Nemesis and Sandking XL.

If the 2-car garage is easier to access, I'll just move my Tailgater and Sentinel XS there. They're my go-to cars for missions. One assumes that nobody else has a car, the other assumes they probably won't go to you because they have Adders or whatever.

You're like my online twin dude. I would want my Sandking XL and Nemesis too. But I also have a Tailgater and Sentinel XS. LOL

0_0.jpg

Pitch~Black
  • Pitch~Black

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:31 AM

It would seem logical that at some point in the future (as in after they get a true handle on glitching and money hacking) that the ability to buy a seperate garage would become available. Even a seperate 10 car garage. Because cash cards. I hate to play that card, but honestly allowing a player to have more car slots encourages buying more cars obviously, which could only encourage more cash card purchases.

Seriously, being able to keep a mere 10 cars at most in a game called Grand Theft Auto is rather absurd.

K-ROSE
  • K-ROSE

45 mins Southeast of Thibodaux, Louisiana

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:32 AM

I would want the 2-car garage out in Blaine Co. in which case I would have my two main rides

A Bati and a Western Bagger. I'd walk outside, call Merryweather for heli pickup, kill pilot, fly over to Zancudo, steal jet, have fun...

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:59 AM

I would buy one of the 2 car garages in Paleto bay.... I'd put a Bifta in there cus I dont have one and it'd be close to the mountains... and HRMMMMM  I would probs keep the last spot as a floater.... to try out new sh*t. Maybe start with getting my Gresley back, that sh*t was badass but just didnt have room for it. Maybe move to a banshee, for old times sake... loved the Banshee in III.... then maybe a rapid GT.... you know, just float around. 

My 10 car garage is currently: 

Buccaneer 

Merc Mesa

Hard Top Peyote

Western Bagger

DuneLoader (because you can shoot an MG from the back WHILE going top speed) 

Bati 801RR 

Super Diamond

Enity 

Sultan 

Felon. 

• MC. likes this

DerpCat
  • DerpCat

Cat

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:17 AM

dirtbike and a sandking for off roading.

• MC. likes this

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:13 AM

Rebel & Sabre Turbo/Stanier/Washington/Oracle lol

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:17 AM

Nemesis and Sandking XL.

You're like my online twin dude. I would want my Sandking XL and Nemesis too. But I also have a Tailgater and Sentinel XS. LOL
0_0.jpg

You also have a Daemon? Wow. Twilight Zone. We can never meet or touch each other. We will merge into one person.
  • DangerZone77 likes this

DeMeNs
  • DeMeNs

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:15 AM

Sabre and Merrywheather canis mesa. This is my two cool cars I had to sacrifice to had a decent racing garage. Give me another 10 cars garage with a heli on the roof, please. There are lots of cool cars wich are not good for racing, but I would like to own for missions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users