• This topic is locked This topic is locked
994 replies to this topic
s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:56 PM

@cicat oh for sure be he can never own me in COD ill buy a wired control on purpose to unplug it to my advantage muahahahaha

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:44 PM

@cicat oh for sure be he can never own me in COD ill buy a wired control on purpose to unplug it to my advantage muahahahaha

lol just wait he will own you . by then controlls will be wired in the brains and all

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:32 PM

lol just wait he will own you . by then controlls will be wired in the brains and all

ill ground him from gaming lmao

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:37 PM

ill ground him from gaming lmao

LOL  you are such a good dad 

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:49 PM

@cicat lol im epic if hes bad hes gonna go have to play pogs or marbles with his friends now thats some multiplayer sh*t there

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:01 PM

@cicat lol im epic if hes bad hes gonna go have to play pogs or marbles with his friends now thats some multiplayer sh*t there

LOL then he will come back with a marble stuck in his nose 

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:04 PM

LOL ill feel bad and let him play on my big screen haha

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:05 PM

LOL ill feel bad and let him play on my big screen haha

lol

nik0hue
  • nik0hue

"Niiggaaaaahh" -ya boy L.D

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:11 PM

I'm currently 14 and I've been playing San Andreas Multiplayer since I was 10..

English is not my first language but I was always taken as an adult, no matter witch gaming community I was in.
With the exception of the other players hearing my voice.

GTA:Online gets very annoying when you meet the people who spam RPG's, Miniguns, Sticky Bombs and stuff their microphone so deep in their ass that they could make the most annoying sound for the whole lobby to enjoy.

I enjoy the Bad Sport system, altough its not separating me from the annoying folks most of the time.

I always try to Salute other players and hope for the best, as a return, I get a sticky bomb shoved up my ass while I'm laying dead on the car windshield.
  • potato123 likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:47 PM

i didnt know san andreas had multiplayer . i tohught gta 4 was the first with multiplayer

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:18 PM

i didnt know san andreas had multiplayer . i tohught gta 4 was the first with multiplayer

I thought so too...

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:37 AM

on pc they did they pretty much modded it

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:07 AM

Well think about it guys, most of us played gta when we were younger lots of us grew up with vice city San Andreas gta 3 or the top downs so I can't really hate on these little kids. I let my 9 year old brother play story mode and just drive around while I'm supervising him to make sure he doesent hear swearing or see the titty bar but I don't think kids should be allowed to play online there exposed to pedophiles and there ruining the experience by screaming into the mics but if I see kids 13+ playing sure there annoying but kids love games so I just deal with it but little kids should not be playing this game
  • potato123 likes this

Bane_Of_Legends
  • Bane_Of_Legends

New Kid In Town

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:32 PM Edited by Bane_Of_Legends, 11 February 2014 - 01:34 PM.

I don't think it's reasonable to use the strippers or Trevors antics as an excuse to not allow kids 10 and up to play. I knew about sex well before I was in middle school. Mother had the talk with me sometime when I was in elementary school. 

The wonder is that if you take away the curiousity by giving them information, they won't crave it. I went through elementary, middle, and high school, without ever wanting sex. Simply because I already knew what it was. It wasn't some far-off, unknown, God given concept that's supposed to be the epitome of human creation. You have no idea how many kids I've met that believe getting laid is the final goal in a happy life, because of what they hear from other kids. Honestly, it makes me want to slap their parents, and I'm a pacifist unless provoked. 

In the situation where you don't trust your child to act as a semi-mature human being with a modicum of common sense, you must have done something wrong.

That statement is not intended to be directed towards any specific person in this thread, merely a statement for all to ponder on. 

• potato123 likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:46 PM

You went through high school without wanting sex??
Were you like really high or something?? ;)
  • s1ckmad3 likes this

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Next: LSPD tint on the AK.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:10 PM

Hello guys, I don't really see what's all the child discrimination is about, but I've been heavily insulted for being underaged, and I really think games should not be rated on age, it should be rated on maturity. I am almost 13, but I'm mentally mature enough to play and understand this game. The kids you hear screaming "ni**er" and other popular insults that sound like they are 7 are obviously not mature and should not be playing this game. Hope this topic doesn't get deleted but what do you guys think about kids on this game?

More often than not kids playing GTA online are easy victims who'll go right to you, because they have something to prove online.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:12 PM

maybe his or her highschool was all boys or all girls .  i went to an all guy school and i didnt want sex lol

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:49 PM

maybe his or her highschool was all boys or all girls .  i went to an all guy school and i didnt want sex lol
But you got it anyway. Didnt you?
Lol!! ;)

Bane_Of_Legends
  • Bane_Of_Legends

New Kid In Town

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:10 PM Edited by Bane_Of_Legends, 11 February 2014 - 10:10 PM.

All of my schools were joint male and female schools. All normal except for 5th grade, which was a church school. Speaking of which, don't put your children in a church school. Most of the ones I went with were snobs. I ended up having to lay one out because he thought it was OK to pick on me just because I was shorter.

Back on subject, I already knew what sex was so I had no overwhelming desire to experience it. I dated some people but didn't feel like going that far with it. I could go into a story as to why I'm not a virgin now, but it'd be pointless text on a forum.

statistic
  • statistic

not running for anything.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:16 PM

Back on subject, I already knew what sex was so I had no overwhelming desire to experience it.

I would argue that you had bad information then.

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:18 PM

When did "About Kids Playing This Game" turn into sex ed? lol

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:26 PM

All of my schools were joint male and female schools. All normal except for 5th grade, which was a church school. Speaking of which, don't put your children in a church school. Most of the ones I went with were snobs. I ended up having to lay one out because he thought it was OK to pick on me just because I was shorter.

Back on subject, I already knew what sex was so I had no overwhelming desire to experience it. I dated some people but didn't feel like going that far with it. I could go into a story as to why I'm not a virgin now, but it'd be pointless text on a forum.

church schools are much better than the public school system . if i had stayed in the public school system i dont think i would have finished Highschool

• Eddie_INTV likes this

Hx1349
  • Hx1349

Baking Bad

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:15 PM

How many of us adults were kids when we started playing GTA back in the 90's and early 2000's?  Don't be f*ckn' hypocrites lol.

Yeah kids and teenagers online are annoying as f*ck with their mics and loud high pitched voices, but it's as easy as pulling up the inventory and permanently muting all players who aren't in your crew or on your friends list :)

Gucci Flip Flops
  • Gucci Flip Flops

zooted to boolin'

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:39 PM

I have my friend with his buddy is like 12 year old black kid form Alaska started playing this game like other well Mature games but he says profane language like "nigga" or other words. I think it was same for that kids playing COD but this game comes out its all chaos between adults and kids enter the world of GTA Online. Man, that's dumb. 

Bane_Of_Legends
  • Bane_Of_Legends

New Kid In Town

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:08 PM

I would argue that you had bad information then.

And I would argue that you're making a false assumption with no proof.

I knew exactly what sex was. How it happens, the interactions in it. Foreplay, oral sex, the first time (bleeding for women and quick finish for men), anal sex. There was no "birds and bees". That's part of the problem. Instead of giving children the truth about sex, parents try to give their kids the run-around. I knew a kid whose parents told him that having sex was a sin against God unless he was 21 or older and married. Extremist much? 

Point is, parents trying to use sexual content as an excuse to not allow their children to play video games, are most likely the ones giving kids the run around, resulting in more unwanted pregnancies because either:

A- They'll think sex is a unknown magical taboo act far beyond their reach, so when they're given the chance to take it, they won't hesitate for a single second (why so many complain their first time wasn't with who they wanted it to be with)

or  

B- Their teens were too scared to ask their parents for condoms because their parents instilled it in them that sex is a sin and a bad act (several cases in my high school).

Back on subject... Don't try to use sexual content as an excuse to bar your kid from playing a game, or watching a movie for that matter. Sex is a part of life (otherwise you wouldn't be reading this), so treat it as such instead of giving your kids a false sense of reality and running the risk of them getting into trouble or hurting themselves because you weren't being a responsible parent. 

When did "About Kids Playing This Game" turn into sex ed? lol

When people started trying to use sexual content like the strippers and Trevors balls as an excuse to not allow their kids to play. It just goes to show that they can't depend on their kids to act in a mature manner when faced with these realities from life, so they obviously did something wrong when teaching them, if they'd taught them at all.

Bane_Of_Legends
  • Bane_Of_Legends

New Kid In Town

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:30 PM

church schools are much better than the public school system . if i had stayed in the public school system i dont think i would have finished Highschool

I probably wouldn't have finished if I'd stayed in that church school. The kids were too stuck up and snobby. They were vile creatures that would've put their God to shame. All church school did for me was get me in trouble for breaking a bully's nose. I never had as many problems throughout my public school years combined, as I had with that one year of church school. I'm not saying that all church schools are like that, but I'm not taking that chance with my kids. I'd expect them to drop out if I tried to put them in one for more than a year. 

This is what public schooling did for me. I graduated high school at the same time as I got an Associate's in General Studies, because I did some college courses in place of high school courses. I got a full scholarship to attend a community college for as long as I needed, which only turned out to be one year (the year I'm attending now), for a certificate in Computer Technology. After that, I get a free ride through a college that works with the community college I'm now in. As long as I keep my grades at A's and B's and take 4 classes a semester, I don't have to pay a dime to get a Master's in Computer Engineering and a minor in Computer Science, in 2 years tops, if I only choose to take 4 classes a semester. I went back and checked what the church school I attended offered towards college. They offered $1000 towards one year of any college. That was it. The rest would've been student loans that would've fallen on me to pay. I'm damn glad my parents didn't keep me in that church school.

Gucci Flip Flops
  • Gucci Flip Flops

zooted to boolin'

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:35 AM Edited by Straight Up Menace, 15 February 2014 - 12:36 AM.

Everybody in this topic, do you ever heard of the word "desensitized?"

That means is when people is not (less) sensitive to anything like violence or sex. In this culture, I think all that 12 year olds are "desensitized" to Grand Theft Auto, COD, Battlefield and like movies and tv shows like Walking Dead or Eraser. They should play Minecraft or something and instead of playing that adult satire stuff.

Maro Hannover
  • Maro Hannover

Scriptboy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:30 AM Edited by Maro Hannover, 15 February 2014 - 07:33 AM.

My small Brother is about 5 years and He Plays GTA V Better than GTA Series Videos

He also Play GTA IV and its Episodes when he was 3 years.  Just like me I am 12 years old and

I Play GTA Since i was 3/4 years old :D

Don't Think we are that Type Of Sun of Beaches who Enter (Strip Clubs, Pros service, And that other sh*t)

We don't do That VerY VerY Bad things.

As if your reached 18 you ShOuld not do that sh*t!

Rockstar When will you Have manners and Drop that sh*t!

ZeroSafe5615
  • ZeroSafe5615

Burn Knuckle!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:35 AM

My small Brother is about 5 years and He Plays GTA V Better than GTA Series Videos

He also Play GTA IV and its Episodes when he was 3 years.  Just like me I am 12 years old and

I Play GTA Since i was 3/4 years old :D

3835-so-hardcore.jpg

Seriously, a five year old shouldn't be playing GTA in any case, or a twelve year old. 

• Ezza. likes this

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

It's a Massacromance

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:02 AM

I played my first Gta at 10. That was San Andreas. I can understand the R18+ on games like the Last Of Us and Dead Island Riptide, and there's no way I would let anyone younger than 18 play them. Gta, however has always had a different vibe, and apart from the 'Poorly rendered Boobies" and the language I can't see why it's 18+. Hell, even GMOD is more bloodthirsty and scary than V.

Yes, you play bad people. Yes, you kill good people, but nothing on Gta V is too gory or horrible. You're a collection of pixels killing other pixels with pixels. If it weren't for the, say "colourful" language used by people in Gta: O, then I would rate this game MA15+

• potato123 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users