• This topic is locked This topic is locked
994 replies to this topic
Vik
  • Vik

Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:15 AM

Kids shouldn't be allowed in the game because they are annoying, high pitched-voiced irritants who whine when they get beat and don't partticipate in anything positively.

Yeah a 14 year old ''kid'' over here....

I

-Don't have a high pitched voice that irritates others

-I don't whine when I get beat

-I participate in most game activities positively

Game Over.You lose.Try again m8.

You do realize the point of this thread is to discuss kids playing this game, Not to bait others with comments like this that's not very mature of you and doesn't help your case.

It proves to the person I quoted,that persay/in my perspective,that he shouldn't be keeping all fish in one barrel.I agree it wasn't very mature but it was just said to prove my point.Apologies if you took it the wrong way :)

OT: The amount of content held back for Online practically makes it a T game,which doesn't bother me because most kids dont bother to play SP.So I dont see ny problem with them playing Online,SP is a different story.

Sorry for any typos,in mobile atm and I gave huge thumbs :p

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2015 - 05:33 AM

You do realize the point of this thread is to discuss kids playing this game, Not to bait others with comments like this that's not very mature of you and doesn't help your case.

Doesn't even matter anymore now does it? This discussion wasn't very mature to begin with, the majority of these users are generalizing and saying kids shouldn't play this game mainly because they're annoying and mainly because the users themselves don't know how to use a mute button. What doesn't help their cause is that most people who speak over the mic, underaged are not, are annoying to begin with. It has nothing to do with age. I've heard numerous players, that sounded over the age of 17, cussing like sailors or spouting fa**ot or gay around. It has nothing to do with age. But the people here imply that it does and they've gone to ridiculous lengths to prove their point. From trash talking generations to saying all kids are annoying.

You obviously have chosen to only read posts that support this view.
I could write more but honestly your ignorance would make it pointless.

I think this has been a good discussion between a few of us with some other members hoping it will turn into a flaming session and get locked.

adirtygriff
  • adirtygriff

Square and weird

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2015 - 05:57 AM

if they're able to not act like little sh*ts, then fine, so be it. otherwise, and if they attack, I will gun them down again and again until they leave.

• Scaglietti likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:18 PM

Doesn't even matter anymore now does it? This discussion wasn't very mature to begin with, the majority of these users are generalizing and saying kids shouldn't play this game mainly because they're annoying and mainly because the users themselves don't know how to use a mute button. What doesn't help their cause is that most people who speak over the mic, underaged are not, are annoying to begin with. It has nothing to do with age. I've heard numerous players, that sounded over the age of 17, cussing like sailors or spouting fa**ot or gay around. It has nothing to do with age. But the people here imply that it does and they've gone to ridiculous lengths to prove their point. From trash talking generations to saying all kids are annoying.

You obviously have chosen to only read posts that support this view.
I could write more but honestly your ignorance would make it pointless.
I think this has been a good discussion between a few of us with some other members hoping it will turn into a flaming session and get locked.
My ignorance? You're the one spouting bullsh*t that barely any of us can understand because it's so poorly written. Get out of here with that.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:27 PM

This topic has far out-stayed it's welcome.

Time to close.

• TreFacTor, DarkSavageDeathlyCloud, Vik and 2 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users