About Kids Playing This Game

442 replies to this topic
SkyrimJarl
  • SkyrimJarl

Anime Watcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:11 PM

Surprise surprise, the same little kid who started this topic started a thread asking bout d.n.s servers. Wanting to know how to cheat. Just go back to minectaft kid, we don't need more cheaters.

Chill out man, I may be a kid but I'm more mature than you on the forums, as seeing you making derogatory replies on other threads. Be cool for once

Surprise surprise, the same little kid who started this topic started a thread asking bout d.n.s servers. Wanting to know how to cheat. Just go back to minectaft kid, we don't need more cheaters.

Besides, what would a 34 year old care about what other children do on the internet

SkyrimJarl
  • SkyrimJarl

Anime Watcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:17 PM

And remember buddy, i intend to cheat dns stuff in singleplayer if i could, so calm yourself

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:23 PM

And remember buddy, i intend to cheat dns stuff in singleplayer if i could, so calm yourself

Why cheat though? Serious question. I admit, I used to cheat in San Andreas a lot, but it became a little boring.

SkyrimJarl
  • SkyrimJarl

Anime Watcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:29 PM

Why cheat though? Serious question. I admit, I used to cheat in San Andreas a lot, but it became a little boring.
Why cheat? Why add cheat codes to the game? Because it makes the game fun. If yiu cheat online, thats wrong

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:19 PM

you call yourself mature and then go and say you are going to cheat .  its kids like you who ruin the game for others 

SkyrimJarl
  • SkyrimJarl

Anime Watcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:44 PM

you call yourself mature and then go and say you are going to cheat .  its kids like you who ruin the game for others
Firstly, cheating doesn't make someone immature if they're intending to use it outside of multiplayer, secondly, for the third time, I'm using it for singleplayer so how am I making the game worse for everyone else? Dude, read.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:49 PM

Firstly, cheating doesn't make someone immature if they're intending to use it outside of multiplayer, secondly, for the third time, I'm using it for singleplayer so how am I making the game worse for everyone else? Dude, read.

well bragging about cheating is immature .

SkyrimJarl
  • SkyrimJarl

Anime Watcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:51 PM

Quote the phrase where I was "bragging" about cheating. Asking about cheating isn't bragging.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:57 PM

Quote the phrase where I was "bragging" about cheating. Asking about cheating isn't bragging.

saying you are gonna cheat is bragging

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:04 PM Edited by Malibu454, 07 January 2014 - 07:07 PM.

A game revolving around stealing cars, robbing stores, murdering people, and breaking the law in every which way you can!
But Cheating? Whoa!!
That's over the line there buddy!
Oh the Irony!..😜😜😜

SkyrimJarl
  • SkyrimJarl

Anime Watcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:08 PM

saying you are gonna cheat is bragging
You're a genius, telling somebody that you're going to cheat and asking them how to do it is bragging. smh

A game revolving around stealing cars, robbing stores, murdering people, and breaking the law in every which way you can!
But Cheating? Whoa!!
Oh the Irony!..

So why did Rockstar add cheat codes, if you have a problem, go to the cheat topic in Guides and Strategies, see what they think.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:20 PM Edited by Malibu454, 23 October 2014 - 03:10 PM.

e]So why did Rockstar add cheat codes, if you have a problem, go to the cheat topic in Guides and Strategies, see what they think.[/quote]

I was being sarcastic, and explaining the irony of it all!
I understand you.
Your preaching to choir kid.
I don't care, have fun!!
Just don't go around spawn killing my girl for no reason. That's just f*cking annoying..😜😜
Most of all...
HAVE FUN!!

SkyrimJarl
  • SkyrimJarl

Anime Watcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:09 PM

[quote name="Malibu454" post="1064468843" timestamp="1389122437"]e]So why did Rockstar add cheat codes, if you have a problem, go to the cheat topic in Guides and Strategies, see what they think.[/quote]
I was being sarcastic, and explaining the irony of it all!
I understand you.
Your preaching to choir kid.
I don't care, have fun!!
Just don't go around spawn killing my girl for no reason. That's just f*cking annoying..
Most of all...
HAVE FUN!![/quote]
Im not a asshole spawnkilling and randomly shooting people.

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:27 PM

Calm down fella. I see all points in this. To cheat is a choice and isn't an immaturity, especially when there is a clear capacity to cheat in Single Player, but given the recent and understandable debacle over the hacking and game breaking online, to bring up a banned and potentially disruptive method of cheating is a bit dim, irrespective of intent. Cheating is your choice but don't be surprised that the purists get annoyed. 

Koronin737
  • Koronin737

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:28 PM

Im sure a lot of kids play this game virtually unnoticed and thats fine. Its the squeakers that ppl cant stand to hear and deal with.

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:32 PM

Im sure a lot of kids play this game virtually unnoticed and thats fine. Its the squeakers that ppl cant stand to hear and deal with.

Wrong thread Koronin

Try here http://gtaforums.com...play-this-poll/  :)

SkyrimJarl
  • SkyrimJarl

Anime Watcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:11 AM

There was this squeaker in my lobby just now, and we were doing a mission. we killed all the guys and stole the coke, then i decided to take my own car and not let him in because we'll both get shot at by the driver guys, so he says "This nigga is retarded" then i threw some c4 at him to piss him off and he was like "WHo do you you think you are kid" yet he sounded 8 himself. -_-

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:20 AM

You posted in GTA Online, so everyone will think you mean cheating in MP.

Nobody cares about cheating in SP, really. Rockstar knows we'd cheat, hence the stupid timers for cheats.

criticalbeauti
  • criticalbeauti

Dangerous Damsel

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:53 AM

Granted the game is made for ages 18+, it's up to the parents allowing themselves to corrupt their children's minds. When playing the game I don't have a problem with the kids themselves but what a game like this has them thinking, or acting...ahem... SAYING. If my child spoke like any of the kids I come across on GTA I'd be quick to smack the sh** out of them.

Rezard
  • Rezard

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:56 AM

Almost every single ass abusing god mode and throwing money at everyone was, or sounded like, a 13 year old kid, or younger.  May just have been my experience, but that's what I saw.

Now, let's not be surprised by children lacking an understanding of the value of hard work, and earning a damn thing.  Believe it or not, that's what this game has always been about--  earning your way.  Hell, back in GTA, money was a point-based system for keeping score.  Children like to play "I win.", but that's not a game at all...

I honestly feel the kids using the mods are why it was taken too far, or at least a big part of why it was so wide-spread and rampant.  Protecting the young from sex and violence is a lot less of my concern, because I frankly don't care to try and run your life.  Just realize when you're making choices for others, you lack respect for others.

I feel the point is obvious.  And children will always think they are far more mature than is possible at their age.  Kids will argue with this, but adults understand it.  Give it time, young ones, and you too will find you understand.

• criticalbeauti likes this

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:07 AM

age is just a number

but it's still weird as f*ck hearing a 7-year-old say he had sex with my mom

• criticalbeauti likes this

SkyrimJarl
  • SkyrimJarl

Anime Watcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:52 AM

age is just a number

but it's still weird as f*ck hearing a 7-year-old say he had sex with my mom

lol

RossCA
  • RossCA

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:36 PM

Hello guys, I don't really see what's all the child discrimination is about, but I've been heavily insulted for being underaged, and I really think games should not be rated on age, it should be rated on maturity. I am almost 13, but I'm mentally mature enough to play and understand this game. The kids you hear screaming "ni**er" and other popular insults that sound like they are 7 are obviously not mature and should not be playing this game. Hope this topic doesn't get deleted but what do you guys think about kids on this game?

If you're under 21 you should not be playing this game.. and your parents should be ashamed for buying such a game for you if you're under 15... period. But parents these days are mostly worthless anyway, from what I can tell... it is now Trevor's world...

I agree. Its bad parenting period. 

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

honestly the cheating wouldnt be as bad if people werent such asswipes with it

and if they werent kinda gamebreaking

godmode's gotta go for obvious reasons

tank glitch has gotta go, since there's too many 14-year-olds powertripping over it (i've done the tank glitch, but only to keep nerdy, basement dwelling lvl200's away from me while im doing something)

pre-order vehicle glitch aint that bad, i've never heard of someone recklessly blowing sh*t up with a hotknife before, but R*'s gonna want that extra $2000 eventually

SkyrimJarl
  • SkyrimJarl

Anime Watcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:11 PM

Hello guys, I don't really see what's all the child discrimination is about, but I've been heavily insulted for being underaged, and I really think games should not be rated on age, it should be rated on maturity. I am almost 13, but I'm mentally mature enough to play and understand this game. The kids you hear screaming "ni**er" and other popular insults that sound like they are 7 are obviously not mature and should not be playing this game. Hope this topic doesn't get deleted but what do you guys think about kids on this game?

If you're under 21 you should not be playing this game.. and your parents should be ashamed for buying such a game for you if you're under 15... period. But parents these days are mostly worthless anyway, from what I can tell... it is now Trevor's world...
I agree. Its bad parenting period.
It's not bad parenting, would you buy it for your 17 year old son/daughter? You most likely would even though he or she is under 18, you know he or she is mature enough to handle whats going on. Some kids are actually smart

HonestOG556
  • HonestOG556

Crackpot

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:27 PM

Hello guys, I don't really see what's all the child discrimination is about.

We adults just need some sort of place besides dark rooms and strip clubs, where we can be among ourselves.

at least games like call of duty inspire patriotism and military service.

THE f*ck. This is the most disturbing sentence I've ever read on a gaming forum.

• Sluice*8*Juice and fERON like this

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

i thought the message behind CoD was that russians are demon hellspawns, every country that isnt america is bad and twirling around like a ballerina before shooting someone is "cool"

• Jeff Nesteruk likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:07 AM

What about "Righteous Slaughter 7" ?

"You've just unlocked the sh*tStick 3000!!" :lol: :lol:

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:27 AM

"Mommy, can i join the Army? I wanna show those communists my hella awesome 360 no scope trickshot."
  • ten-a-penny, gear999, OriginalCharacter and 1 other like this

IInsanityGaming
  • IInsanityGaming

The One and Only

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:55 AM

I agree about the whole thing about the discrimination thing.I can play this for hours with someone without my mic on and we have fun and stuff.However,the second I decide to put my mic on to talk (my voice is obviously higher than anyone's who is 18"  they shoot me and drive away screaming "haha you're a kid"

I seriously don't kill anyone for no reason or blow up their cars or anytthing but as soon as I put my mic on and they realize I'm a kid I become public enemy #1 and end up running or hiding in my house (either way it makes the game less enjoyable)

But Cheating? Whoa!!
Oh the Irony!..

This is just awesome

• Jeff Nesteruk likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users