Quantcast

» «
Photo

2015 could be the best movie year of all time!

41 replies to this topic
GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:06 PM

If you adore Eva Green, you'll be psychologically f*cked for the rest of your life if you watch that movie. That bastard was so lucky.

Matt-Smith-Doctor-Who-GIFs-1.gif

And Eva Green.

giphy.gif

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:08 PM

Spongebob 2? Atleast they are taking their time on SOMETHING.

Hate to say it, but I think Insidious is becoming the next Paranormal Activity. Hate to say it, but I'm still hyped.

F&F Will never be the same.

Ted 2? I think one was enough. Not always the best idea to push something decent off the deep end. See also: Spongebob.

Another Terminator movie? Eeeeeeh... I'm scared to he honest. It could go well... but it also may not...

The Smurfs 3. The first one sucked. How there's a third i don't know.

The Peanuts. Excited to see how they'll do this.

Alvin and the Chipmunks 4. ^^ See "The Smurfs 3".

Batman Vs. Superman. DO NOT F*CK THIS UP. The Avengers kicked ass. The Dark Night Rises kicked ass. DO NOT mess this one up.

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:41 PM

I thought Avatar 2 was also coming in 2015...

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:30 PM

Funny thing is, they filmed Spongebob 2 here in Savannah, not sure if they filmed the entire film here but atleast for a bit they did. Antonio Banderas was here.. but nothing special. Savannah is a major city for a lot of films.

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

Give me the power, I beg of you!

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:51 AM

f*ck yes!!! Friday the 13th sequel!!! Yeah baby!!!! And it's coming out on Friday the 13th lol. These movies may be silly but I'll never get enough of watching Jason slash up some dumb teenagers!

Kill kill kill kill ha ha ha ha :devil:

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:02 AM

Friday The 13th is one of those older films that was dragged on for too long (like A Nightmare on Elm Street). Regardless of this fact, we, the viewers, can't help but fall in love with the whole franchise, despite some of the sequels being terrible compared to the original 2 or 3. I'm telling you know, a lot of people will say "I won't watch the new Friday the 13th", especially the people who are/were fans of the original films and then watch the film, either when it's released in the cinema or on DVD/Blu-Ray.

• Flight180Victm likes this

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

Give me the power, I beg of you!

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:30 AM Edited by Flight180Victm, 08 January 2014 - 01:31 AM.

Friday The 13th is one of those older films that was dragged on for too long (like A Nightmare on Elm Street). Regardless of this fact, we, the viewers, can't help but fall in love with the whole franchise, despite some of the sequels being terrible compared to the original 2 or 3. I'm telling you know, a lot of people will say "I won't watch the new Friday the 13th", especially the people who are/were fans of the original films and then watch the film, either when it's released in the cinema or on DVD/Blu-Ray.

Exactly! Everytime somebody says, "Oh i'm not gonna see this one" I think, "Yeah sure, you'll see it." I'm one of those fans that don't care if it's stupid or cheesy or silly. I love that about them! I got that whole Blu-ray collection and watched every one of them. I realized how cheesy most of them are. But that's in a way, what makes them so good! I'll openly admit, I will see this one and I will love it no matter what! The Friday the 13th movies are one of those guilty pleasure franchises that people can't seem to stop loving! ;)

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:22 AM

Oh and Army of Darkness 2 is going to start filming later this year. They can't possibly f*ck that up...right?

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:12 PM

Spongebob 2? Atleast they are taking their time on SOMETHING.

Hate to say it, but I think Insidious is becoming the next Paranormal Activity. Hate to say it, but I'm still hyped.

F&F Will never be the same.

Ted 2? I think one was enough. Not always the best idea to push something decent off the deep end. See also: Spongebob.

Another Terminator movie? Eeeeeeh... I'm scared to he honest. It could go well... but it also may not...

The Smurfs 3. The first one sucked. How there's a third i don't know.

The Peanuts. Excited to see how they'll do this.

Alvin and the Chipmunks 4. ^^ See "The Smurfs 3".

Batman Vs. Superman. DO NOT F*CK THIS UP. The Avengers kicked ass. The Dark Night Rises kicked ass. DO NOT mess this one up.

And how is Insidious becoming Paranormal Activity? They aren't even in the same league. Insidious is genius and the sequel done even better than the first one considering it continued from the story in the first one.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:07 AM

And how is Insidious becoming Paranormal Activity? They aren't even in the same league. Insidious is genius and the sequel done even better than the first one considering it continued from the story in the first one.

Yearly release, steady downward spiral in quality. I'm not denying Insidious is a great idea, I just hope they don't go down that road.

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:34 AM

I personally didn't like Insidious at all.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:53 AM

I'm still curious on this Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon 2 .. wonder if it will have the same actors/actresses? Loved the first.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users