Quantcast

» «
Photo

[ANSWERED] Glenn Scoville not appearing (Bail Bonds problem)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
cbiscuit93
  • cbiscuit93

Pink Bandana

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:26 PM

I'm trying to do all the bail bond missions with Trevor, but right now I'm stuck on the 3rd bounty, because he just won't appear.

As I understand he is at Mt. Chilliad, and he parachutes off and you have to chase him. I've been to the top of he mountain at all different times of day and he isn't appearing. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there something I'm missing? Any help or advice I'd really appreciate it.

cz829x18
  • cz829x18

Don't Tread On Me

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:31 PM

That happened to me also. I think my save file got glitched somehow. I had to go back to a previous save and after that he appeard. That might have happened to you.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:28 AM

If it makes  you feel any better-- that isn't required for 100% and is a bit of a pain to pass-- took me about 8 or 10 tries..

cbiscuit93
  • cbiscuit93

Pink Bandana

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:15 PM

That really stinks. I'm glad it's not a 100% requirement, but I was enjoying replaying the game and I was looking forward to the bail bond missions. Unfortuneatley I don't have an earlier save to revert too.

This glitch, and the fact that the impound lot never works correctly is really making it hard for me to continue playing though.

RoKsPy
  • RoKsPy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:41 AM

Had the same probem, i went to mt. Chilliad and he wasnt tērē, so i switched to franklin (michael could work too) and then after about 5 sec switched back to trevor, and the būt tas standing near the side of the mountain

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users