Any paranormal experiences?

35 replies to this topic
Řvęń
  • Řvęń

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:48 PM

Has anyone gone through any supernatural stuff in their life? You know, unusual things happening, objects misplace, doors slamming, windows shutting etc?

I don't have anything to share but would kindly hear your stories.
  • GunWrath likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:53 PM

I once opened my fridge in the middle of the night to get some bottled water and the light just came out of f*cking knowhere the minute I opened the fridge.

I screamed and booked it to my room. I hid under the covers for the rest of the night, fearing that aliens would break out of the fridge and shove a probe up my ass.

• Ciaran and mnmn1234 like this

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:17 PM Edited by EphemeralStar, 03 January 2014 - 09:18 PM.

When I was a kid I thought on occasion that I saw "ghosts" but it was always in situations where I was with friends and we were all trying to spook each other or possibly when I was dreaming and I thought it was real when I woke up. Now, I only get weird vibes about certain places. Like someone is watching me, and occasionally I'll hear things that I can't always explain. I personally love paranormal stuff though! :D I love getting spooked. Even though I'm a chicken sh*t. Oh, and one time we tried using a quija board.. that was creepy. We lit candles and all of them went out despite there not being even a slight draft or anyone purposely blowing them out. Scaaaary. 

• Rougarou likes this

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:52 PM

I have two different experiences, both at my cabin.

It was about 4 AM, everyone was asleep except for me. I was on my laptop, and I had a blanket over me. I got uncomfortable, so I repositioned myself, and when I stopped moving, a part of the blanket next to me continued to move. I shrugged it off, but I'll never forget it.

This experience happened about three years later. Me, my friend, and his parents were sitting by my pond in the middle of the woods. His mom is interested in paranormal experiences. She wanted to see if there was any supernatural stuff around the pond, so we came with her to take pictures around the pond. After about 15 minutes, we found something. Something strange. In what was a completely pitch black part of the woods, there was a light. It kept moving and flashing. We kept asking it questions. It didn't answer to any of them, except for mine. I asked "Can you give us a positive sign that your here?". The orb said "Soul" in a feint voice. I was pretty traumatized for the rest of that weekend.

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Big Homie

• The Connection
  • Finland

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:35 PM

My windows kept creepily shutting, I installed a new fan and that poltergeist was blown away.

• F4L?, universetwisters, Th3MaN1 and 1 other like this

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:50 AM

Well, i'm not sure about it being paranormal, but I do often see some interesting things such as white silhouettes of figures that look like humans at times and one time late at night I saw a pair of floating eyeballs without a head/body/etc. I figured it was a figment of my imagination made up because of a Ronnie James Dio song that I had listened to before.  

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:54 AM

My door randomly slams shut all the time.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:43 AM

My door randomly slams shut all the time.

I misread that as "dog".

Your dog randomly slams shut all the time.

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:43 AM

Being in the kind of places I was in, I can safely say there are no ghosts. Or at least not in the mortuaries and "haunted" houses I saw.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:40 AM Edited by lil weasel, 04 January 2014 - 04:52 AM.

A couple of years ago I was dozing off when I felt the 'thump' of  the cat jumping onto the bed. Thing was my last cat died three years before, and of course there was nothing there when I looked.

I also would hear mewing on occasion, but I think that was my breathing... I think.

headmetalbanger
  • headmetalbanger

A Dose of Metal you need!!!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:48 AM

I see a 'shadow person' down the stairs

I see other similar shadow, I thought it was my brother up the stairs.

I heard screams, while I have headphones.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:08 AM

In my last apartment, every once in a while a cabinet would make a noise as if somebody had casually closed it. I had three witnesses to it. No one saw it open or close, but they all heard it just the same as I had.

In my current apartment 30 miles away, me and my Girlfriend left the apartment to get snacks and when we returned, the bathroom sink was on full blast. I figured She used it and forgot to turn it off (I didn't use it) and she insisted full fully she did not.

In the same apartment I am living in now, twice in different times while reading the book "IT" there was tapping around my water heater. That actually scared me more than the above.

Saving the best for last. In 2002, me and some buddies took a video camera out to a deserted house in the middle of nowhere and taped around the inside of the place when suddenly there was this noise. It was a mix of a cow "moo" and some old person making a painful "moo" imitation at once. It scared the piss out of everyone. They all ran to my car. We reviewed the tape and the sound seemed to "change" in pitch each time we re-played it. It scared my friend Jordan so badly, it gave him "Night terrors" and he ended up getting rid of the tape. He told us he simply "lost" it, but we knew better. He probably trashed it.

Edit! There was another one I remember.

In 2007, I had a prescription for Vicodin and dropped one while sitting at my computer desk. As objects by nature tend to do is fly underneath surfaces and I was unable to locate the pain pill. When I graduated Purdue University and moved out of my parents...I made a joke about finding that pain pill. It wasn't there...anywhere in that room. It would not have dissolved.

• Rougarou likes this

garownsu01
  • garownsu01

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:22 PM

Nothing really paranormal happens in my house.*knocks on wood* However i do see f*ckin horrible things when i have sleep paralysis. Thats the closest thing to paranormal activity in my house. However in my old house there was some seriously scary things going on. And my neighbor across the street had a son that was scared to death of that house. he would cry and say that he saw something and that it wanted to play with him. but he said it didnt look playful. Keep in mind he was like 5 years old.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:32 PM

Before the summer, I was woken awake at about 4-5 AM a couple times by the hysterical screams of a woman saying things like "don't touch me (she was referring to more than one person so I don't think it was a domestic fight), I don't want to die" as well as insulting 'these' people.

I'm not sure where the voices came from, if from the apartment below of mine or from the one next to it. In any case, I don't know what the hell was going on.

By one hand it pissed me off cause back then I had to get up quite early and by other hand it freaked me out...

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:36 PM

I remember one night yearssss ago, I was like 12-13, my mom had her friend over and it was around 10 or so that night so I stormed off to bed and while laying there trying to fall asleep, I felt something grab my shoulder.. so I hauled ass in there and told them. Freaked me the hell out.. I slept in the living room for like 2 weeks after that.

Then acouple years later I was taking a girl on a date and I decided to take her down Coldbrook Plantation, pretty known place for 'ghost sightings' and such and I never been the type to believe in all that stuff.. but I was telling her about how people would take videos and pictures out there and you'll see orbs and figures in your pictures. So we pop out our cell phones and start snapping photos and all that.. and low and behold, we saw orbs and silhouettes of bodies and all that. So I was like 'yup, time to ride' .. as we're going down this long dark dirt road, we noticed glows passing us and such and at first I was like 'ah, prolly lightning bugs (fireflies)' but they weren't.. these were glowing and never blinking.. so I sped the f*ck up and I turn the radio down to tell her something and we hear this moan or Scooby-Doo like groan .. I sped up even f*cking more, I'm NASCAR at this point getting the hell out of dodge and at the end of the road, we see headlights.. I was like 'Oh, thank f*ck!' .. so I slow down and it was a cop. He flags us down, so I stopped and all and he questioned what we were doing out there and I told him 'Just taking pictures of the Coldbrook myth and all that man' .. he was like, 'Y'all find anything' so she's like 'OMG, YES.. LOOK, LOOK', the cop was checking out the pictures then all of a sudden his radio comes on and it was some weird static at first then that same f*cking groan and sh*t we heard earlier.. I was like 'Man, I'm freaked the hell out.. can we go?' .. He let us go.

That was some freaky sh*t man.. 

• Rougarou, ChopTheDog. and BarelyLegal like this

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:38 PM Edited by ChopTheDog., 04 January 2014 - 12:41 PM.

However in my old house there was some seriously scary things going on. And my neighbor across the street had a son that was scared to death of that house. he would cry and say that he saw something and that it wanted to play with him. but he said it didnt look playful. Keep in mind he was like 5 years old.

That gave me the shivers, I'm sh*t scared of anything paranormal which is why I love watching those types of movies.

I watched insidious (The first one) quite a while back and recently an advert came on, on the telly, and the song was the same as that played when the child ghost is dancing to music, the eerie one with the lady singer.

This one.

I hope it's that one, I only looked at the thumbnail because I don't want to listen to it again, anyway I heard it, got goosebumps and tears started to appear because I instantly remember where it was from.

(Not because I was crying).

I'm 19 and a song can do that to me, damn.

OT: I've never had any paranormal activity, unless a room suddenly turning cold is classed as "Paranormal".

EDIT: 

the cop was checking out the pictures then all of a sudden his radio comes on and it was some weird static at first then that same f*cking groan and sh*t we heard earlier.. I was like 'Man, I'm freaked the hell out.. can we go?' .. He let us go.

Where did the Cop go afterwards, with you or in the direction you was coming from?

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:40 PM

f*ck, I just clicked and watched about 4secs of that video before X'ing out. Damn you.

• ChopTheDog. likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:45 PM

He was still getting into his vehicle and all.. I was gone dude. f*ck that road and that place.

• ChopTheDog. likes this

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:05 PM

He was still getting into his vehicle and all.. I was gone dude. f*ck that road and that place.

Is it abandoned? Cuz in that case it's going on my list of places to visit.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:23 PM

From my experience, I believe it's abandoned, a lot of people go there for the stories and to explore the paranormal activities. Though I believe there was an owner at one point, they may still own the property, I don't know. We've played paintball there before on acouple occasions and never seen any trespassing signs or signs of ownership.

It's mentioned in quite a few ghost books and stories. I'm sure you can google up some pictures and stories about it. 

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:25 PM

I did, it looks really cool.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:26 PM

Not for me man.. I ain't into all that ghost stuff. That one night was an experience I didn't like too much.. sh*t was evil man.

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:37 PM

I'm not into the paranormal either, it's the abandoned and decrepit places that interest me.

• ChopTheDog. likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:41 PM

Ahh.. you'd like it then. It's actually a nice place, the land, the trees and the house (if it's still there), there's some old slave houses on the property too, most are destroyed.. but you can see the remnants of steps and chimneys. 

GTAfear
  • GTAfear

Think of a yellow rubber duck!

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:16 PM

A few months ago, my best friend and I were outside and came back to my apartment in the afternoon.

A minute or two after we came in, I noticed a glass in the kitchen moving by itself, next to the sink. So I told my friend and when he saw it, we both put our iPhones next to the glass to record everything. It moved every once in a while and it was mostly small movement, only once or twice did it move for a bit longer distance. Maybe 20 cm altogether.

After about 10 minutes, it stopped moving at all. We still have the whole thing in the two videos, but rarely who trusts us that it's not fake, lol. Nothing special, but it was an interesting experience.

Postit123
  • Postit123

Angry Gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:19 AM Edited by Postit123, 05 January 2014 - 04:22 AM.

• There is a black hole that move around my house it makes things disappear all the time.
  • There are A LOT of unexplained footsteps.
  • Sounds of things falling and nothing being out of place.
  • Animals act strange as if there is something that we can't see.
  • Electronics act strange sometimes.
  • A strange liquid coming from the floor board with no pipes nearby and upstairs floor is dry.
  • Lastly, random jumps on the EMF detector. 
  • I forgot to add: Feeling like being watched or followed with nothing there.
  • and: Shadows that move around.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:49 AM

I dare you all to read every last one of these.

http://www.buzzfeed....an-imaginary-fr

I had a hard time falling asleep after reading these, I even went on to read the comments of other peoples experiences below it. 

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:23 AM

I've had a few.

The first one was once on my grade seven school camp when we visited a haunted processing centre for immigrants back in the early 20th century. For the most part I thought the tour was mainly set up to make out as if it were haunted. However at one point I saw a spirit orb (or whatever the technical name for them is) floating around. I grabbed the attention of my friend Braydon, and as soon as he looked it vanished. He then took a photo of where I claimed it was... And there it was, smack bang in the centre of the photo.

The second time was a year or two after moving into my new house. I was sitting down watching TV with my sister. Then out of nowhere I heard what sounded like an old woman loudly whispering in my ear (from the side my sister WASN'T on), however I couldn't understand what was said. My sister heard it too, and I was too sh*t scared to even sleep that night.

The third time isn't really paranormal, however I did once bare witness to a UFO. Could have been some type of aircraft, but I really did not think that is what it looked like back when I saw it.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:23 AM Edited by F4L?, 05 January 2014 - 09:27 AM.

I don't buy into the supernatural at all. Most of the time people believe what they want to believe, they drive themselves so far into paranoia that they become delusional, or a trick of the light makes believers think they saw something or heard something.

Then you have people who are just plain delusional, they have some sort of mental problem and they see things or hear things that never really happened, this can often happen from dehydration or caffeine, it happened to me twice, drinking lots of caffeine (IE smashing energy drinks) can cause hallucinations, this is what happened to me ^ above, I had a lot of caffeine, and very little water, the combination gave me very, very scary hallucinations, it was pretty crazy, when I was dehydrated I thought people were throwing grains of salt at me, and when they hit me they burned through my whole body, it was painful, and then someone threw an engine block at me it was only moving very slowly through the air but It was going to crush me, my sister happened to awake and got me to have some water.
The second time I was drinking f*ckloads of caffeine playing Playstation, I started feeling unwell, I decided to read a Clive Cussler book, there was a fighter pilot scene in it, and then all of a sudden a whole horde of miniature German WWII fighters were flying at me shooting missiles and bullets at me. 

Then there's the liars, people who bullsh*t about the paranormal because they're douches, or they are believers and are trying to convince other people to buy into their crap and believe as well.

Creepy things happen, but I put it down to being one of the above ^ Or simply a strange set of circumstances that could be perceived as paranormal, but in actuality isn't, rather it's just a phenomenon of sorts.

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:34 AM

I dare you all to read every last one of these.

http://www.buzzfeed....an-imaginary-fr

I had a hard time falling asleep after reading these, I even went on to read the comments of other peoples experiences below it. 

13 made me laugh.

• EphemeralStar likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users