Quantcast

» «
Photo

First Person GTA

97 replies to this topic

Poll: First Person GTA (166 member(s) have cast votes)

Should GTA ever include a true first person view.

1. Yes (32 votes [19.28%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.28%

2. No (76 votes [45.78%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 45.78%

3. Bacon (25 votes [15.06%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.06%

4. Yes and Bacon (33 votes [19.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.88%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:00 PM

I'll leave it for the mods.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:24 PM

Either people don't know what an option is, or people don't want the game to be more diverse.

• Bonnano likes this

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:34 PM Edited by Official General, 03 January 2014 - 09:36 PM.

Either people don't know what an option is, or people don't want the game to be more diverse.

Sometimes I just wonder about certain people on this thread. You know what, why not just add more bullsh*t into GTA like zombies, dragons, wizards, elves, fairies, unicorns, wooly mammoths, dinosaurs and centaurs . It could benefit with more diversity right ? Why not just change everything about GTA and make it something so different from what it already is ? Let's do it to the point that it is GTA no more.

There, you happy now ?

Shade04rek
  • Shade04rek

Nothin But A Buster

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:38 PM

Sometimes I just wonder about certain people on this thread. You know what, why not just add more bullsh*t into GTA like zombies, dragons, wizards, elves, fairies, unicorns, wooly mammoths, dinosaurs and centaurs . It could benefit with more diversity right ? Why not just change everything about GTA and make it something so different from what it already is ? Let's do it to the point that it is GTA no more.

There, you happy now ?

Don't become a lawyer.

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:41 PM

No. Not FPGTA. f*ck that idea. Whoever came up with this idea ought to be banned from these forums. Day by day. I see someone on these forums wanting to ruin the very fundamentals of GTA. Then, R* takes notice, implements it into the game, and then the true GTA fans suffer. No thank you. 

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:47 PM

I wouldn't mind the driving to be first person.  But that's all.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:48 PM

No. Not FPGTA. f*ck that idea. Whoever came up with this idea ought to be banned from these forums. Day by day. I see someone on these forums wanting to ruin the very fundamentals of GTA. Then, R* takes notice, implements it into the game, and then the true GTA fans suffer. No thank you. 

Great Comment bro.and also people GTA is a Crime-related Stories Franchise not COD,Far Cry,or GTA Clones i.e.Sleeping dogs or Sausage(Saints)Row

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:48 PM Edited by Official General, 03 January 2014 - 09:49 PM.

Nah bro, you're wrong. Don't you get it ? We should embrace a much more diverse approach to GTA according to some people on here. Despite the fact that these 'diverse' approaches would probably ruin the franchise for what it's known for and that GTA would no longer feel like GTA, I hear it's still a great thing. 

• Proletariat likes this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:54 PM

Like wtf,GTA is the only few game Franchise(and the only one in the genre)with Unique Camera Modes,if anything the 4th Camera Modes in Vehicles in future GTA should be Cockpit like Forza then that fine

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:59 PM

Nah bro, you're wrong. Don't you get it ? We should embrace a much more diverse approach to GTA according to some people on here. Despite the fact that these 'diverse' approaches would probably ruin the franchise for what it's known for and that GTA would no longer feel like GTA, I hear it's still a great thing. 

You guys are acting like the idea is about making it mandatory first person. It's already quasi there for most of the vehicles.  I'm talking about it being an option.

Lets say they implement it into GTA VI, this is how it would look:

"What? I thought this was first person. Oh, I press select/back and it cycles between 3rd person and 1st person. That's cool I have the option as I feel GTA should be in 3rd person/1st person."

Not: "Awww ma gaawwd they ruined GTA forevas phuck roosterstar"

You guys who are amazing sometimes. Acting like something that is technically already in the coding of the game is going to ruin the game. You better not let your character stand idle for too long. You might go into 1st person.

I mean look at how much they ruined GTA by getting rid of the top down camera for all gameplay, I mean they just destroyed the franchise with that decision. What were they ever thinking.

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:02 PM

Even though I love GTA V and I think it truly is a masterpiece (COMPARED TO EVERY OTHER GAME {besides TLOU} AND NON-R* GAMES), GTA V could have been much more. GTA V needed heavy emphasis on gang elements as this is a real issue in SoCal. GTA V needed more emphasis on drug smuggling, narcotics trade, etc. GTA V needed more emphasis (I think R* is onto something, but they could have added more) on Heists. Robbing one or two banks ain't gonna cut it these days. We want more underworld/cime activities in GTA, more explorable interiors, better/smarter/responsive AI's and NPC's, additional cities. But instead of planning for the future, people here want First Person? Online? Are you f*cking kidding me? Was I the only who was pissed off when R* announced an online component? I knew that spelt trouble for GTA SP. But no, mindless sheep here want crews, MP heists, and other sh*t. I'm glad I don't waste money on Xbox Live for MP. R* could've really made GTA V more special, if they didn't f*cking worry about online. But hey, let the sheeple have their online fun. I'll still be playing VC/SA on my iPad. 

BoomBoomMAN
  • BoomBoomMAN

BomBomMan

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

I would cancel my preorder instantly like a mofo if that thing was real.

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

You guys are acting like the idea is about making it mandatory first person. It's already quasi there for most of the vehicles.  I'm talking about it being an option.

"What? I thought this was first person. Oh, I press select/back and it cycles between 3rd person and 1st person. That's cool I have the option as I feel GTA should be in 3rd person/1st person."

You guys who are amazing sometimes. Acting like something that is technically already in the coding of the game is going to ruin the game. You better not let your character stand idle for too long. You might go into 1st person.

I mean look at how much they ruined GTA by getting rid of the top down camera for all gameplay, I mean they just destroyed the franchise with that decision. What were they ever thinking.

1. You want first person view? Don't touch your controller for like 3 minutes, and you'll have you camera angle that you so desperately want.

2. Your top-down argument is laughable at best. I can't even....someone wanna tell this guy why changing to First Person is not the samething thing as getting rid of top down view?

BoomBoomMAN
  • BoomBoomMAN

BomBomMan

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:07 PM Edited by BoomBoomMAN, 03 January 2014 - 10:07 PM.

I think far camera in GTA V is too far and near camera is too near.

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:10 PM

1. You want first person view? Don't touch your controller for like 3 minutes, and you'll have you camera angle that you so desperately want.

2. Your top-down argument is laughable at best. I can't even....someone wanna tell this guy why changing to First Person is not the samething thing as getting rid of top down view?

Are you able to read where I said as an option with the standard view being 3rd with an "OPTIONAL" first person view. Everybody seems so hostile to the idea of an additional camera angle to have at our disposal. 

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:15 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 03 January 2014 - 10:21 PM.

An option for a different perspective would ruin a franchise?  :panic:

I mean, GTA was ruined when it moved to mandatory 3rd person, right?

Oh wait...This won't be mandatory, and it won't ruin a franchise...

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:19 PM Edited by Proletariat, 03 January 2014 - 10:21 PM.

Are you able to read where I said as an option with the standard view being 3rd with an "OPTIONAL" first person view. Everybody seems so hostile to the idea of an additional camera angle to have at our disposal. 

The "Optional" slot would still ruin the uniqueness of the GTA Franchise. Idle Camera suffices. GTA doesn't have to take the path of Skyrim.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

There, you happy now ?

Actually, zombies worked fine on UN, so I wouldn't mind them in V.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:45 PM

There, you happy now ?

If Rockstar can add bullsh*t to GTA V like yoga, snow and Santa Claus, then you will probably get more bullsh*t like zombies. 

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:47 PM Edited by Bonnano, 03 January 2014 - 10:47 PM.

There, you happy now ?

If Rockstar can add bullsh*t to GTA V like yoga, snow and Santa Claus, then you will probably get more bullsh*t like zombies. 

I wonder what your reaction would be if and IF drug dealing was included in the game and it was in first person... hmmmmm

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:49 PM Edited by Official General, 03 January 2014 - 10:49 PM.

There, you happy now ?

I wonder what your reaction would be if and IF drug dealing was included in the game and it was in first person... hmmmmm

I'd hate that. Using FPS would just totally ruin GTA for me, even if it everything I wanted. 

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:49 PM

There, you happy now ?

Rockstar already cleverly added aliens under the pretense of hallucination and "getting high", so anything is possible these days when the fans demand something. Why don't fans demand Cartel and Italian/Mexican Mafia missions? Instead they demand First Person Shooter? I really hope R* doesn't listen to this First Person crap. 

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:59 PM

The "Optional" slot would still ruin the uniqueness of the GTA Franchise. Idle Camera suffices. GTA doesn't have to take the path of Skyrim.

How?

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:04 PM

There, you happy now ?

I'd hate that. Using FPS would just totally ruin GTA for me, even if it everything I wanted. 

Well... GTA CTW's slinging was in first person, if they continue with the substance, then next time it's introduced, I got bad news for you...

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:36 PM

First person yoga? Now wouldn't that be a nauseating mess lol.

• Zodape and Bonnano like this

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:41 PM

First person yoga? Now wouldn't that be a nauseating mess lol.

I call that RPing to the extreme lol.

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:52 PM

Don't mind options. Might be fun whilst driving. I bought FC2 and returned it because I don't dig the first person angle.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:08 AM

No, even R* themselves said they would stay away from FPS games

SuburbansWorst
  • SuburbansWorst

Liberal Black Activist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:38 AM

I'd rather have first person driving with steering wheel view with detailed interiors of the vehicles.

LosSantosKing
  • LosSantosKing

Los Santos King

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:45 AM

HELL NO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users