Photo

Players Bad Taste In Customization...

271 replies to this topic
SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:52 AM Edited by SoggyLuke, 05 January 2014 - 12:03 AM.

Does anyone else get amazed by some people's taste in car customization on this game? I understand people have different tastes but seriously I don't understand people who drive around in a lime green Rolls Royce with pink wheels and whitewall tyres or drive around in cars such as the infamous chrome adder.
I thought with the car customization they added into this game I would see tones of sexy looking cars that people customise which would show a different perspective on a car that normally looks terrible when standard but seriously, 9/10 personal vehicles I see have a strange paint job with odd coloured wheels on them haha.
I get the sense that they're most probably driven by prepubescent teens because I was exactly the same when I was 10-11 years old back on need for speed underground, some of the cars I customised were terrible!
I personally find it a shame that most cars look terrible because as a car lover I was looking forward to seeing some sweet rides online in random lobbies I join but it's very rare to see a car that looks good nowadays.

• manutd36, MagicNarcosis, abnorm and 33 others like this

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:52 AM

Nothing wrong with being unique

1zqeuc7.jpg

• Outplug, WBaker, OG_Triple and 5 others like this

PrimeTime MP
  • PrimeTime MP

The Peoples Champ

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:54 AM

Maybe it looks good to them. To each their own thats what customizing is all about
  • TreFacTor, hugh750, Rockwheels and 17 others like this

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:55 AM

It's just pure ruining cars though in my opinion haha, car enthusiasts irl would most likely share the same views as me, I see irl chrome cars get tones of hate because they just look awful!
  • ShinobiFixer, TheHammer, KingRyujin-- and 2 others like this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Does anyone else get amazed by some people's taste in car customization on this game? I understand people have different tastes but seriously I don't understand people who drive around in a lime green Rolls Royce with pink wheels and whitewall tyres or drive around in cars such as the infamous chrome adder.
I thought with the car customization they added into this game I would see tones of sexy looking cars that people customise which show a different perspective on a car that normally looks terrible when standard but seriously, 9/10 personal vehicles I see have a strange paint job with odd coloured wheels on them haha.
I get the sense that they're most probably driven by prepubescent teens because I was exactly the same when I was 10-11 years old back on need for speed underground haha, some of the cars I customised were terrible!
I personally find it a shame that most cars look terrible because as a car lover I was looking forward to seeing some sweet rides online in random lobbies I join but it's very rare to see a car that looks good nowadays.

its true but for me theres three different types of people modifying cars..

those that want to have a good looking car.

those that dont care (ironic poor taste cars..)

those that dont know the difference between the first two groups....

• RealUnimportant, OG Sunny and KingRyujin-- like this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

This affects you how?
  • Dementious, PrimeTime MP, DevsNzL and 4 others like this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:56 AM

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:56 AM

I assumed it was meant to be ironic.  When I had my lime green and pink Elegy with yellow wheels it was meant to be ironic.

• jtet37 likes this

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:58 AM

[quote name="ugotsmoked" post="1064438441" timestamp="1388750122"]

This affects you how?[/quote

It doesn't,just sharing my views on experiences In the game, that is what this forums for isn't it?

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:58 AM

Nothing worse than being invited to an apartment and you see their cars in all of the same colours.

I usually stay out of garages because i don't like many other players or their taste.

• PandaLambpaws likes this

JoeyDeacan
  • JoeyDeacan

Donkey Rapist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:59 AM

[quote name="ugotsmoked" post="1064438441" timestamp="1388750122"]

This affects you how?[/quote

It doesn't,just sharing my views on experiences In the game, that is what this forums for isn't it?

That and unnecessary arguments, sarcasm and general bickering I think you'll find

• XJpostman likes this

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:02 PM Edited by SoggyLuke, 03 January 2014 - 12:04 PM.

[quote name="marco-polo" post="1064438461" timestamp="1388750331"]
Nothing worse than being invited to an apartment and you see their cars in all of the same colours.

I can understand when people do it on purpose but when you go into someone's garage and they're like 'look how sweet this car looks' and it happens to be a chrome adder or something I just end up shouting HOWW... leaves me amazed it really does haha
  • DriveLikeAViking likes this

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:04 PM

I thought with the car customization they added into this game I would see tones of sexy looking cars that people customise which show a different perspective on a car that normally looks terrible when standard but seriously, 9/10 personal vehicles I see have a strange paint job with odd coloured wheels on them haha.
I get the sense that they're most probably driven by prepubescent teens because I was exactly the same when I was 10-11 years old back on need for speed underground haha, some of the cars I customised were terrible!

Need For Speed Underground was probably the best street racing game ever created (number 2) in my opinion. On topic, you can't really change people's opinion. How people prefer to customize their vehicle is just how they prefer to dress and style themselves. You can dress like a pimp if you wish, or a gentleman, or probably just a swaggot (my take on a swag fa**ot - you know those people who raid Twitter and Tumblr chatting nonsense and having those 'You know my story, not my swag' pictures :x). Sure you'll get judged but it's your own opinion.

I'd much rather prefer to drive around in a sports car than a supercar and wear a shirt and shorts or a classy suit. Some people prefer to roll in chrome Adders and hot pink dollar wheels with pink attire. That's up to them haha; it doesn't bug me and I doubt it really bugs you - it probably merely catches your eye and makes you look in disgust as they drive past heading towards LS Customs but you would mainly forget about it within 10 minutes or so :p

• KingRyujin-- likes this

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:04 PM

I hate seeing vandalized Stinger GT's and Monroe's

• Miauuu5_7 and BigJoe_1 like this

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:06 PM

Need For Speed Underground was probably the best street racing game ever created (number 2) in my opinion. On topic, you can't really change people's opinion. How people prefer to customize their vehicle is just how they prefer to dress and style themselves. You can dress like a pimp if you wish, or a gentleman, or probably just a swaggot (my take on a swag fa**ot - you know those people who raid Twitter and Tumblr chatting nonsense and having those 'You know my story, not my swag' pictures :x). Sure you'll get judged but it's your own opinion.

I'd much rather prefer to drive around in a sports car than a supercar and wear a shirt and shorts or a classy suit. Some people prefer to roll in chrome Adders and hot pink dollar wheels with pink attire. That's up to them haha; it doesn't bug me and I doubt it really bugs you - it probably merely catches your eye and makes you look in disgust as they drive past heading towards LS Customs but you would mainly forget about it within 10 minutes or so :p

Yeah you're right, it isn't a matter of life or death for me but I see that many ugly cars driven about It does more than catch my attention for a minute haha

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:10 PM

u mad?

f08713.jpg

• Bigmattlaflare415, Soulchild, OG_Triple and 1 other like this

rawkus0815a
  • rawkus0815a

Street Hustla

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:12 PM

I see nothing wrong in painting an adder in chrome or just show bad taste... :D
It is just a game, seriously... ;)

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:12 PM

u mad?

f08713.jpg

Now that's just ruining a classic! ;-)
  • senormidget and Canucks555 like this

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Spanakopita!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:18 PM

I'm starting to do it just to irritate people. At least while I still have this:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8809-1348257003-6.g

• Rockwheels, EttoreEnzo, OG_Triple and 5 others like this

PrimeTime MP
  • PrimeTime MP

The Peoples Champ

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:21 PM

Let's see your cars OP
  • KimberJane likes this

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:27 PM Edited by SoggyLuke, 03 January 2014 - 12:40 PM.

Let's see your cars OP

Not at home at the minute or I would take some pics, wouldn't matter if I shared them anyways, some people would want to dislike them and some people will dislike them anyways regardless. It's all personal preference but what this thread was about was the people who blatantly ruin a car and still think it's sexy as f*ck haha, a green Rolls Royce with pink wheels is a car that looks ruined no questions asked

tolkaNo
  • tolkaNo

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:31 PM

Most of the times when i go into someones garage they have all the cars the exact same f*cking color, eg black with green racing stripes, green with yellow racing stripes etc etc

And it's pretty much all super/sports cars, with the obligatory sandking xl to finish it all off

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Spanakopita!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:37 PM Edited by JiNX77, 03 January 2014 - 12:39 PM.

437365_f520.jpg

BDMJ-Car.jpg

Classy.

• Jeone, dtsmucker and godziller like this

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:38 PM Edited by SoggyLuke, 03 January 2014 - 12:41 PM.

Most of the times when i go into someones garage they have all the cars the exact same f*cking color, eg black with green racing stripes, green with yellow racing stripes etc etc

And it's pretty much all super/sports cars, with the obligatory sandking xl to finish it all off

My garage only has 2 supercar in it, the rest are day to day cars (asea, tailgater , intruder etc)

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:38 PM

I am proud of my garage.

asilcenk
  • asilcenk

Playa

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:44 PM

these looks good or?!?
wL90Ge.jpg
xABPpK.jpg

And funny bati
eaka5K.jpg

afastsloth
  • afastsloth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:56 PM

these looks good or?!?

well in my eyes they look terrible

but i respect the way you and anyone who customize their vehicles the way they want it cause in my opinion if in your eyes its special then it is and thats the way it should be. what i dont respect is people who goes arround forums and tell your car sucks because its not the "corrrect" way to modifiy it, because theres no correct way to modify a car its just a matter of taste and opinion..

PrimeTime MP
  • PrimeTime MP

The Peoples Champ

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:09 PM

My favorite is the JDM for life, Hellaflush bro guys. rolling around in futos with no hood haha

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:14 PM

these looks good or?!?

well in my eyes they look terrible

but i respect the way you and anyone who customize their vehicles the way they want it cause in my opinion if in your eyes its special then it is and thats the way it should be. what i dont respect is people who goes arround forums and tell your car sucks because its not the "corrrect" way to modifiy it, because theres no correct way to modify a car its just a matter of taste and opinion..

Hey how can you? lol. I personnaly like those cars.

And for the main subject, I think some people just want them to be unique... I feel like they are.

PandaLambpaws
  • PandaLambpaws

I'm a cat, I swear.

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:19 PM

u mad?

f08713.jpg

Sup Riff Raff

• andreuguerra likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users