206 replies to this topic
poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:52 PM

Let's be honest

do you guys really think that a game with microtransactions would give a lot of money without charging people?

why would they pay $250,000 for a heist?

they wouldn't sell cashcards then...

:panic: 

that's the truth, face it!

Then they need to balance it. Make a heist extremely hard and long, but awesome pay out.

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:54 PM

Let's be honest

do you guys really think that a game with microtransactions would give a lot of money without charging people?

why would they pay $250,000 for a heist?

they wouldn't sell cashcards then...

:panic: 

that's the truth, face it!

Then they need to balance it. Make a heist extremely hard and long, but awesome pay out.

I love your idea, but in their point of view, nope.

Taylor7500
  • Taylor7500

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:57 PM

I'd say they should pay around 3-4 million a piece which would be shared out between everyone. That way you'll get around 500k-800k which seems about fair.

Though of course 50k is what R* is likely to release so we all buy cashcards.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:58 PM

Do you guys really think that a game with microtransactions would give a lot of money without charging people?

No, i don't think that at all...i don't know why people are putting such high numbers in when if you're lucky you'll get more than the highest paying missions.

They want the huge payout, forget the fact that they were hoping for more than what was ever going to be available, and whine on here..

Wait for heist > whinge > heist coming > whinge > get heist > whinge > payout too low > whinge > whinge > whinge.

• EyeMacHunt, deanstroyer, Punkdaz and 2 others like this

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:00 PM Edited by poklane, 03 January 2014 - 01:01 PM.

I'd say they should pay around 3-4 million a piece which would be shared out between everyone. That way you'll get around 500k-800k which seems about fair.

500k-800k for one job? keep dreaming, that would make every other activities useless in terms of making money. I think 50-70k per person seems about right, and then it still needs to be a though job to complete. If you would make it 500k-800k, the next week everyone would be in Chrome Adders, Tanks and what not.

funmw2
  • funmw2

Homie

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:24 PM

just think about that audio file from months ago non of that has been spoke about since. also I believe if this is true you will be able to find a way to activate the heists using he code.
remember the last person to post code on this forum? he posted exactly like this and was 100% fake, to be fair I just cant believe this at this point in time and if it is legit it is just old values that R* will probably change by the time heists are released :O

This is UGC , They Was Using it in Alpha or Beta Version of GTA Online

But Now They Using New Way , Json Files = Server-side .

I Can Activate the hidden heist if someone released a way to decrypt xsc/csc files ( script files ) .

and if released GTA Online will be like what happened with Tunables,Dns .

Barcodee
  • Barcodee

Trick

• Members

haha I called it. I knew they weren't going to pay over 100k, they only wanted to make them slightly more highly paying vs. current missions. I bet the payouts don't even make sense, just like current missions, everyone will get the some amount of money when playing whether there are 4, 3, 2 or 1 players.

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Well I don't care about the payouts, at all.

All I care about is the fun I'll have with my friends and crewmates while doing it.

• balgra likes this

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:33 PM

Definitely seems a bit low for a heist, hoping that this is one of the smaller ones and the larger ones will pay 100k.

AJ-in-JAX
  • AJ-in-JAX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:35 PM

And let my f*cking guess...........THAT MONEY GETS SPLIT UP WITH YOUR CREW?

And R* wonders why hackers tossed out the money.....

• GoodGreen and gn1992 like this

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:43 PM Edited by StewNorth, 03 January 2014 - 01:45 PM.

Fake or not fake, the lack of heists is getting laughable now.

Yes, I do understand the recent hack-mania has put a damper on things but surely 3 months after release, they should have been more than heavily in the works.

I remember telling my friends that I expected the heists to show up at the end of the year, festive season, maybe even early Q1 2014...but it seems like I might have been wrong afterall.

I'm finding it hard to believe they were supposed to arrive "soon" in October and now that's we're in January, we still have yet to hear a word on the subject from Rockstar, not even the slightest form of promotion.

If the heists aren't ingame by the end of Q1, I'm sure many players will simply say "f*ck it, and thanks for wasting my time". That is a bigger worry for me than the heists payout, we can worry about that later.

Saying "soon" isn't quite cutting it anymore at this point.

• GoodGreen likes this

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:46 PM

Yes, I do understand the recent hack-mania has put a damper on things but surely 3 months after release, they should have been more than heavily in the works.

I remember telling my friends that I expected the heists to show up at the end of the year, festive season, maybe even early Q1 2014...but it seems like I might have been wrong afterall.

I'm finding it hard to believe they were supposed to arrive "soon" in October and now that's we're in January, we still have yet to hear a word on the subject from Rockstar, not even the slightest form of promotion.

If the heists aren't ingame by the end of Q1, I'm sure many players will simply say "f*ck it, and thanks for wasting my time". That is a bigger worry for me than the heists payout, we can worry about that later.

It is R*, do you expect them to release anything without a delay? 

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:52 PM

So this is one single heist:

"txt1":["Go to the ~y~bank.~s~","Hold the cops back at the ~y~bank enterance.~s~","Steal the ~g~gold.~s~"],"txt10":["","","Hack the ~g~terminal.~s~","Hack the ~g~terminal.~s~","Deliver the ~g~gold~s~ to Lester's ~y~warehouse.~s~"]

In conclusion it is a normal mission, expect the part where you hold the cops back at the entrance and you deliver gold instead of cocain. Lol what a letdown

Did you play single player? 

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:53 PM

Lol with that money i'd rather farm coveted, its shorter and i can collect more money and reward compared to doing the whole heist or better yet replaying my created races by myself is more fun and rewarding than the heist.

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:55 PM

I don't mind lower payouts. Why do you guys need so much money after 1 job?? Why don't they just make everything free in the game??

My only concerns with heists are the amount of people(min and max), the amount of banks, and I wish they were freeroam somehow and you could stakeout a bank and rob the robbers.

Aren't those the things everyone was talking about pre release? It would make crews and freeroam waaay more interesting.

If you want a money cap I say each player should get minimum 10k and maybe the max payout is 80k so if you use less than 8 people you get more money.

I mean speaking of money and purchases proportions, maybe the adder and some military vehicles/air vehicles are hard to work for, but the rest of everything really isn't. All this whining about payouts is funny. You guys wanna do one heist and then be able to buy every damn thing in the game lol

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:55 PM

When the Paleto Bay bank gave out a few millions in the story (split on the crew obviously) and the main banks in LS give out 50k... theres something wrong.

R* should have made the worth of money in both "games" the same. While 50k is okay for a legit player its still weird that you score 60k robbing a main bank in LS. But its too late to add heists anyway. Beautifully lied in the online trailer and f*cks the game even more with each patch, rockstar really dropped. I thought R* is the only good game developer now who are not as money greedy as all other developers but NOPE the decided to make V the "no fun allowed" game in the series.
  • Bonnano and dnsgirl like this

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:57 PM Edited by StewNorth, 03 January 2014 - 01:58 PM.

It is R*, do you expect them to release anything without a delay? 

I expected the delay. I simply didn't expect more after the first bunch, lol.

Giving them a full trimester to get it together, I thought they would have made some sort of progress at least. Another trimester will make it 6 months. Getting a bit sad at this point.

Past this point, even if they get released eventually, it will just not bode well for any future GTAO content releases. SP games get DLCs out faster than that...for an online title, this would be either a sign of laziness or incompetence.

Hell I like said, I wouldn't even mind waiting if we got some sort of information or promo on the matter. They were a big part of GTAO's advertising. But since it's been released, all we've been hearing is "soon".

I know developers love that word but still, a few pictures, interview, vlog post, anything would do at this point. A lot of people are hanging in just for the heists, a lot of sh*t has happened in between and I do think it would be fair of them to at least give us a little sign or something.

Broken bottles need not apply.

obsidian_eclipse
  • obsidian_eclipse

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:03 PM

I don't mind lower payouts. Why do you guys need so much money after 1 job?? Why don't they just make everything free in the game??

My only concerns with heists are the amount of people(min and max), the amount of banks, and I wish they were freeroam somehow and you could stakeout a bank and rob the robbers.

Aren't those the things everyone was talking about pre release? It would make crews and freeroam waaay more interesting.

If you want a money cap I say each player should get minimum 10k and maybe the max payout is 80k so if you use less than 8 people you get more money.

I mean speaking of money and purchases proportions, maybe the adder and some military vehicles/air vehicles are hard to work for, but the rest of everything really isn't. All this whining about payouts is funny. You guys wanna do one heist and then be able to buy every damn thing in the game lol

exactly, people would do one heist and not bother again, it would be pointless.. may as well be GTA iv.
  • tjor24 likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

Lol with that money i'd rather farm coveted, its shorter and i can collect more money and reward compared to doing the whole heist or better yet replaying my created races by myself is more fun and rewarding than the heist.

Totally right.

I honestly am afraid Rockstar will be following 2K's path of Borderlands 2. Promised bullcraps, very-not-right game balance, and bunch of crappy DLCs in order to suck your money.

jaxta89
  • jaxta89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:14 PM

I hope they do something similar to kane & lynch multiplayer. Where you each rob a share of money and if you die (be it from cops or player) you drop your share and other players can take it as their own.

Imagine just calmy waiting at the getaway location, blowing up the crew and claiming all the money for yourself.
  • Canibitch likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:19 PM

80k shared in 4, that`s 40k for second time.. 10k each is lower than some missions.

This is beyond ridiculous.

• gn1992 likes this

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:22 PM

With how much everything is in this game, I would expect heists to give you $250,000 to make them worthwhile. If you're only getting $80,000 for a long mission, why not just farmed Coveted for the money and RP? 

I assume because heists are supposed to be more fun than just farming a mission?

Depends if you just want the cash or the experience of heisting as a team. 

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:24 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 03 January 2014 - 02:25 PM.

Depends if you just want the cash or the experience of heisting as a team. 

I would have liked both, and Rockstar should have thought the same. But Rockstar is trying to sell cash, not fun.

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:25 PM

Who still cares about money these days?

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

OMG.....This forums...lol

500-800k?   WTF? 

Blah blah blah... R* needs to give us a sh*t ton of cash or blah blah 'cash cards'.

I say anything between 50 - 100 k is fair enough.  Even 200 k is stretching it.

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:32 PM

Who still cares about money these days?

A good size of the community once R* takes away hacked/glitched money.

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:36 PM

If it's going to pay freaking 500k who is going to do anything else? All these missions need balancing in money and rp so people stop farming the highest paying. If you get 500k what is even the point of money?? Insurance?? Oh no adder destroyed!! No problem just do 2 heists and buy another lol!

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:46 PM

OMG.....This forums...lol

500-800k?   WTF? 

Blah blah blah... R* needs to give us a sh*t ton of cash or blah blah 'cash cards'.

I say anything between 50 - 100 k is fair enough.  Even 200 k is stretching it.

You work for rockstar? 

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

50 k for cheapest heist (50k to each player)

200 k for longest heist (200k for each player)

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:53 PM

Maybe they should, for the first couple anyway, force us to "pay", thus recouping a lot of the glitched money, and in return, they "pay" out in RP/XP etc.

If the RP payout is big enough, I'm sure people would rather that than more money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users