» «
Photo

To the people who think R* isn't got to do anyhting

55 replies to this topic
LxBDeath
  • LxBDeath

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:18 AM Edited by LxBDeath, 03 January 2014 - 01:22 AM.

ofc they dunt care about 1 person dumbass

but so many ppl have had their acc*nts f*cked by the hackers so if rockstar resets everyones money or ban em then a lotta ppl are gonna say f*ck it

especialy ppl like me who already spent money on the cash cards only to have it all reset...yeh no thx

so if the ppl wiv actual monie to spend online go, where the f*ck does that leave the game???

best case scenario....no money to create new content lol...

and stop wiv the 1billion nonsense. thats their profit on the game, but that dont mean its their budget or even any of it will go towards online lol, get a grip kiddo

They made a billion dollars, that money is going into the bank. They have twice as much of that already in there, and they pay their support and coders round the clock for replying to emails, calls, and they have to pay for the servers that allow gta online to stay ONLINE. 

Yes if someone bought cash cards (which i think if you bought it you are a retard, and trying to depict your that's not an exaggeration) they have proof that they paid for the cash card. They will be refunded in the future i assure you. 

But seriously, type the full word out. Its like trying to take to someone in a foreign language.

illiterate f*ck.

hang on a sec

u were mad at me earlier, laughin about how i couldnt buy cash cards

then i tell u i actually  bought cash cards

now you haver a problem wiv it

u schizo bro ?

or u just a peasant irl ?

maybe compared to u i bought cash cards to support the game ( WHICH IS WHAT U WOULD DO IF U LIKED PLAYING THE GAME) and u cant handle that i helped rockstar x1000000 times more than u ever will wiv ur sh*tty threads and stupid glitchin

enjoy welfare u jobless scum lol maybe one day u can buy stuff and not even give a sh*t since it's only $20 bucks a pop

get a job

I have a job, i make good money. Its my opinion if I think buying virtual cash is a great investment. The only reason i would buy a cash card is to support the game. That is it. 

that is exactly wat im doin, i bought cash cards to support r* develping gtao

but since the hackers have ruined it all and they said they would reset everyones money (INCLUDING THE MONEY I HAVE BOUGHT), its not even thats the money matters but its the f*ckin principle u know ?

its f*ckin lazy and imo shows they dont give a serious f*ck, so if they do that...

then f*ck it, n i know im not the only thinkin like that

they reset us to 0 and ull see the players numbers drop like flies

its their f*ckin fault they didnt test sh*t and left their f*ckin backdoor open so some f*ckin kids could f*ck everythin up

i love rockstar since gta3 but wen it comes to online stuff, theyre f*ckin noobs

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

Why are you reading this?

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:22 AM

but so many ppl have had their acc*nts f*cked by the hackers so if rockstar resets everyones money or ban em then a lotta ppl are gonna say f*ck it

especialy ppl like me who already spent money on the cash cards only to have it all reset...yeh no thx

so if the ppl wiv actual monie to spend online go, where the f*ck does that leave the game???

and stop wiv the 1billion nonsense. thats their profit on the game, but that dont mean its their budget or even any of it will go towards online lol, get a grip kiddo

They made a billion dollars, that money is going into the bank. They have twice as much of that already in there, and they pay their support and coders round the clock for replying to emails, calls, and they have to pay for the servers that allow gta online to stay ONLINE. 

Yes if someone bought cash cards (which i think if you bought it you are a retard, and trying to depict your that's not an exaggeration) they have proof that they paid for the cash card. They will be refunded in the future i assure you. 

But seriously, type the full word out. Its like trying to take to someone in a foreign language.

illiterate f*ck.

hang on a sec

u schizo bro ?

maybe compared to u i bought cash cards to support the game ( WHICH IS WHAT U WOULD DO IF U LIKED PLAYING THE GAME) and u cant handle that i helped rockstar x1000000 times more than u ever will wiv ur sh*tty threads and stupid glitchin

enjoy welfare u jobless scum lol maybe one day u can buy stuff and not even give a sh*t since it's only $20 bucks a pop

get a job

I have a job, i make good money. Its my opinion if I think buying virtual cash is a great investment. The only reason i would buy a cash card is to support the game. That is it. 

but since the hackers have ruined it all and they said they would reset everyones money (INCLUDING THE MONEY I HAVE BOUGHT)

its their f*ckin fault they didnt test sh*t and left their f*ckin backdoor open so some f*ckin kids could f*ck everythin up

i love rockstar since gta3 but wen it comes to online stuff, theyre f*ckin noobs

If you bought a cash card to support the developers then you really shouldnt care if they reset the cash, that should be another reason to buy more. Yes, many players will quit, many half already. But it isnt going to hurt them more if they let the money hack stay and not get reset.

Cally
  • Cally

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:23 AM Edited by Cally, 03 January 2014 - 01:24 AM.

illiterate f*ck.

hang on a sec

u schizo bro ?

get a job

but since the hackers have ruined it all and they said they would reset everyones money (INCLUDING THE MONEY I HAVE BOUGHT)

They will more then likely have records about What you bought from PSN matey i wouldn't worry to much you will get the money you have paid for.!!

You might just have to re-download.

I'm banking they Reset everything it would be nice everybody being on same Level for once not all in flashy cars & Tanks with unlimited Car Bombs.

Come on R* do the right thing RESET US ALL. 

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:24 AM

illiterate f*ck.
 hang on a sec

u schizo bro ?

get a job

If you bought a cash card to support the developers then you really shouldnt care if they reset the cash, that should be another reason to buy more.

Made perfect sense..
  • Kelvin_00 likes this

LxBDeath
  • LxBDeath

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:25 AM

illiterate f*ck.

hang on a sec

u schizo bro ?

get a job

If you bought a cash card to support the developers then you really shouldnt care if they reset the cash, that should be another reason to buy more. Yes, many players will quit, many half already. But it isnt going to hurt them more if they let the money hack stay and not get reset.

i edited my post to add just that

i dunt actually care bout the money, but its just the principle man

u dont go to a restaurant, get ur order f*cked up then pay for it anyway

thats what rockstar is doing, i dont have to give a fucj why the meal got f*cked, it's their problem not mine

it just comes across as lazy n shows that they are more than fine wiv taking the easy approach to fix things....just like wen they tried patching LSC...took them nearly 2 months to get it sorted and it was just a timing glitch ffs....

if they aren't going to take the game seriously, then me and many others (LIKE U SAID ) will be out as well

gg rockstar

• GoodGreen likes this

deanstroyer
  • deanstroyer

West Side White Boy

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:28 AM

im gonna pipe in and say no one knows what rockstar is going to do yet. everyone is just making assumptions

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:30 AM

Take my money, i dont care, I just want the 1.25mil that I payed for before I was given the almost 300mil.

• LxBDeath likes this

LxBDeath
  • LxBDeath

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:34 AM Edited by LxBDeath, 03 January 2014 - 01:38 AM.

Take my money, i dont care, I just want the 1.25mil that I payed for before I was given the almost 300mil.

same here man

its not even that i need it, but its just the principle

they had no issues not testing the game n making sure it was hacker proof as much as possible...and they f*ckin leave the DNS open for any f*ckin kids to ruin the game....so now they take away all the money because its just easy

no problem not testing, no problem removing purchased money, no problem not banning hackers when they should have...lazy f*cks

well f*ck that...we players wiv money are just gonna spend it somewhere else since our $ isnt gud enough for r*

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:35 AM

illiterate f*ck.

hang on a sec

u schizo bro ?

get a job

They will more then likely have records about What you bought from PSN matey i wouldn't worry to much you will get the money you have paid for.!!

I'm banking they Reset everything it would be nice everybody being on same Level for once not all in flashy cars & Tanks with unlimited Car Bombs.

f*ck THAT!

i have over 800 hours on my lvl 248 character and have NO intention of starting over.

• customkingpimp and LxBDeath like this

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:40 AM

illiterate f*ck.

hang on a sec

u schizo bro ?

get a job

f*ck THAT!

i have over 800 hours on my lvl 248 character and have NO intention of starting over.

A full reset would be complete bullsh*t. I am sure they can look and see that someone went from level 25 to level 200+ in 6 hours from glitching... If they did a full reset... You basically would be playing in a solo session, even though you joined free roam.

deanstroyer
  • deanstroyer

West Side White Boy

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:42 AM

illiterate f*ck.

hang on a sec

u schizo bro ?

get a job

f*ck THAT!

not to mention the badass bandit trans am

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:48 AM

illiterate f*ck.

hang on a sec

u schizo bro ?

get a job

i edited my post to add just that

i dunt actually care bout the money, but its just the principle man

u dont go to a restaurant, get ur order f*cked up then pay for it anyway

thats what rockstar is doing, i dont have to give a fucj why the meal got f*cked, it's their problem not mine

it just comes across as lazy n shows that they are more than fine wiv taking the easy approach to fix things....just like wen they tried patching LSC...took them nearly 2 months to get it sorted and it was just a timing glitch ffs....

if they aren't going to take the game seriously, then me and many others (LIKE U SAID ) will be out as well

gg rockstar

don't get me wrong, I get what you're saying. But GTA is a free service they gave us with our copy of GTA 5. They could have sold gta 5 and gta online on two different for $60 each and from what has come from gta online many people would have still bought it, i know i would have.

So in reality whatever happens in GTA Online means nothing, if you payed months for its services then yes, you can btch about it, until then you're just another voice they don't care for. 

But I agree with you and many others, if they reset all cash and some people bought money they should be refunded, or give their money back.

• mrmarcd likes this

PortugueseOwnage
  • PortugueseOwnage

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:50 AM

can someone explain me how the f*ck some people got like 50 billion? i know the lsc glitch asweel as 99% of the players but to make that amount of money they had to use other methods.. + the fact that i saw several godmoders doesn't really motivate me to play, it's a great game really amazing but the things like playing with the tank on the map and having a  KD of 10.00 should not be possible in my eyes, i would rather prefer that only the stats from missions would count and of course that they were no bugs no glitches but a lot more cash rewards after each mission, but nowadays i doubt that it's going to change cause i have no plan how they could fix it, the only possible solution would be a reset but they know that players would stop playing if they do it so i think we will go on like it is now. I wished to play a 100% fixed gta 5  with no bugs/glitches/godmoders/tanker killers even through i've done the lsc glitches too and started some tank rampage too...

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:00 AM

can someone explain me how the f*ck some people got like 50 billion? i know the lsc glitch asweel as 99% of the players but to make that amount of money they had to use other methods.. + the fact that i saw several godmoders doesn't really motivate me to play, it's a great game really amazing but the things like playing with the tank on the map and having a  KD of 10.00 should not be possible in my eyes, i would rather prefer that only the stats from missions would count and of course that they were no bugs no glitches but a lot more cash rewards after each mission, but nowadays i doubt that it's going to change cause i have no plan how they could fix it, the only possible solution would be a reset but they know that players would stop playing if they do it so i think we will go on like it is now. I wished to play a 100% fixed gta 5  with no bugs/glitches/godmoders/tanker killers even through i've done the lsc glitches too and started some tank rampage too...

Im not sure exactly what youre asking. But im going to assume youre new, hackers/ modders found out if you put your dns settings on specific numbers you connect to a server that gives high amounts of cash and large RP amounts as well.

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:33 AM

Give it another week, New Years is a major holiday in Scotland and the dev team is likely off until Monday.

For those saying nothing will happen, you're wrong, for business reasons and design reasons, but you'll see this soon enough. I even think rockstar would reset everyone before they left things untouched.

Regardless of arguing about the economy and how having billions doesn't have an impact on other players (it does, no matter how you twist it having that resource is an advantage), or how rockstar brought this on themselves lets just all agree on this. You weren't supposed to have that glitched cash, you didn't earn it via the design of the game, you earned via modifications,exploits, whatever, and that's why it's being removed, play the game as designed or move to something new.
  • Kelvin_00 and kilopm like this

theshadowfax
  • theshadowfax

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:34 AM Edited by theshadowfax, 03 January 2014 - 02:53 AM.

Why does everyone bring up cash cards like nobody has ever said it before in ever? Rockstar is going to take people's money away NOT because they think that all those people would've bought cash cards instead, but because it's f*cking sh*t up for a ton of people who aren't douchebags just out to ruin other people's time. People won't rush to buy cards and they know that. They just want the game to be somewhat not totally f*cked. 

derp derp cash cards. derp derp derp company likes to make money. derp derp can't think of anything original to say derp. 

Lol look everyone, this Call of Duty playing baby thinks C* actually cares about his gameplay experience!

oo00oo00oo
  • oo00oo00oo

O.O

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:42 AM

" isn't got to do anyhting "

yikes . . . .

• customkingpimp likes this

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:48 AM

Are you trolling or serious? It's hacked and modded money.

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:52 AM

I wouldn't mind a money reset, ONLY if it meant that R* actually had a handle on all the glitches, which I doubt they'll ever do.

MANIAC-MONK
  • MANIAC-MONK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:33 AM

I do not think R* will do a total reset.

I think to say they have done nothing to try and deal with glitchers. (well,they have) But they did fail with early patches.

And....

"R* are noobs with online" ....I do see peoples point.

But....

To say they have done nothing to try and to deal with hackers and modders (again, they have) ...Eventually!..And for now, only about 90%, they have dealt with this.

" Why didn't they remove glithed $ already"

Well if I was them.....R*......

Why would they constantly try to remove money from players, when new exploits are constantly appearing, and trying to be found by people that have no real interest in playing the game PROPERLY........ A waste of time and money!

I DO realise that some people have to work hard. They have familys and so don't get as much time to put into this game, as other people who CAN (for what ever reason that maybe), and so they decide  to buy cash cards or ......cheat,Glitch Mod Hack, Whatever.

I think R* are waiting for as many exploits as possible to be found out or (Posted on youtube) so they can shut them down.

And when they are happy that they have SHUT THEM DOWN.

THEN and ONLY THEN.

The real big CASH/ EXPLOITS will be removed. Money, RP ect

Then we will get the DLC that we would like to see....eg.... Bawsac , Heists ect  (I think July 2014)

This is why I don't think people that have used the ...EXPLOITS ....can say... " I dont see how... what i have done in my game... effects other peoples game play"  

Well..... you certainly have not helped. 

You may have slowed down the progress of the game for everyone else. I dont think anyone who can play this game cares about being richer or poorer

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:18 AM

I do not think R* will do a total reset.

I think to say they have done nothing to try and deal with glitchers. (well,they have) But they did fail with early patches.

And....

"R* are noobs with online" ....I do see peoples point.

But....

To say they have done nothing to try and to deal with hackers and modders (again, they have) ...Eventually!..And for now, only about 90%, they have dealt with this.

" Why didn't they remove glithed $ already"

Well if I was them.....R*......

Why would they constantly try to remove money from players, when new exploits are constantly appearing, and trying to be found by people that have no real interest in playing the game PROPERLY........ A waste of time and money!

I DO realise that some people have to work hard. They have familys and so don't get as much time to put into this game, as other people who CAN (for what ever reason that maybe), and so they decide  to buy cash cards or ......cheat,Glitch Mod Hack, Whatever.

I think R* are waiting for as many exploits as possible to be found out or (Posted on youtube) so they can shut them down.

And when they are happy that they have SHUT THEM DOWN.

THEN and ONLY THEN.

The real big CASH/ EXPLOITS will be removed. Money, RP ect

Then we will get the DLC that we would like to see....eg.... Bawsac , Heists ect  (I think July 2014)

This is why I don't think people that have used the ...EXPLOITS ....can say... " I dont see how... what i have done in my game... effects other peoples game play"  

Well..... you certainly have not helped. 

You may have slowed down the progress of the game for everyone else. I dont think anyone who can play this game cares about being richer or poorer

tl;dr

You don't need to put 30 periods after something, Also don't hit enter after ever sentence.

Plague Joker
  • Plague Joker

Recruiter & Ambassador

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:41 AM

Modders ,glitchers, or hackers (idc) with the bounties for god knows how much ruin this game. Seriously It is POINTLESS TO HAVE A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY!!!!

You can only buy so much and then after that it's just well there.

I see these bounties and all these rich low ranks and wonder what will they say when it is all gone.

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:12 AM

These guys ruin the game for themselves and for others. The game is achievement based. The more you play, the more you earn and unlock, giving the player a target to win for and thus giving the player longevity and value for the money that was used to buy it in the 1st place.
Most folks have millions, unlocked everything within only a few hours gameplay...that's upto them if they don't wish to play the correct way. But I do feel for the folks that want to unlock and earn on an achievement basis. There was no way to refuse gifted money. Yes, they can chose to spend it or not spend it whatever the case may be, however the money is still there. It takes away all sense of achievement and therefore affecting the longevity of the game to people.

It must be very annoying for folks who have put hours and hours into this game to eventually buy the Supercar/apartment they want or to unlock the tank/RPG etc. Only to see a new player (low or high Rp rank) with adders, entity's, 400k apartments and so on. And anyone can have a tank no matter what level.
So yeah, these actions do affect everyone.

I'd actually welcome a full reset. As the game has quickly become very boring having millions. Even although I have legitimately earned my rp rank, a reset would bring some freshness to a game that quickly went sour for me.

Would I play it all again to rank up...I doubt it very much.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:41 AM

Lets be honest here. rockstar has let all the little things go that make this game a piece of sh*t. Theres so many things that could be changed, to make this game great, yet they focus on the things that generate them more cash.

Yea they are a business, but if you really cared about the ones who made you a fortune, you owuld focus on what they want. So far, all rockstar has done is what they want. 

blame the hackers if you want. You are an idiot for doing so. i hate them, but that doesnt mean i blame them for what this game has become. Plain and simple, the fault lies on the creators. Had they actually had a driven plan to produce something that had longevity, then it would have turned into a golden egg. 

i would buy cash cards, but every session Im in, returns me to the thoughts of why would i sink more money into this POS if they are not going to cater to what is more important, which is a fun gameplay experience.

No, they want to remove things that make fun, and they want to gear you towards wanting to pay more money into something that you will grow tired of within a few months.

im already tired of the little things that drive me nuts in this game. Theres no lag compensation, and the game throws me into sessions with people from the other side of the world. Theres no true passive mode, so i constantly get ran over while walking down the street.

the point is, if rockstar would take the cock out of their mouth for a few seconds, and actually look at the real problems, then I would blame the ones who hack, glitch, and so forth. But since rockstar is too busy sucking cock, and removing the elements of this game that actually appealed to people, i will lay the total blame on their cock sucking asses. 

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

not as easy as you make it sound

as you said they want to maximize profits

alienating your entire fanbase by resetting their accounts won't really help.

but you are right about the hacked money being a problem

I think they're going to have be more subtle about it and perhaps bring some good news at the same time (free DLC, stimulus package whatever)

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:08 PM Edited by StewNorth, 03 January 2014 - 02:09 PM.

Honestly...I don't know.

I still have billions in the bank, and it's been a while since the hacking has been like that. Dare I say a month soon ? And still no patch.

I want to say Rockstar's got it under control, but looking at past evidence (ie LSC glitch)...it's becoming harder and harder to be optimistic.

Time will tell.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users