Photo

To the people who think R* isn't got to do anyhting

55 replies to this topic
Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

Why are you reading this?

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:50 PM Edited by Kelvin_00, 03 January 2014 - 12:15 AM.

If you don't think R* will take away the gifted money think about this. 

What if a store only sold their merchandise to people who buy store credit or earn it through rewards, (ie, joining a membership with the store, or referring a friend). And image if a thief stole in-store credit.

Do you think the store will allowed stolen currency? Absolutely not, they would refuse service and someone handout punishments.

Yes there is a little difference between the two, but the they're more in common than you might think.

I don't blame R* for wanting to reset the cash. They loose a lot of money with nobody buying cash cards. I think buying virtual money with real money is crazy, but I understand how a company works and their goal is to make as much money as possible. 

Stop spreading crazy ideas that a company who has the potential to make money wont try anything in their power to get every cent possible.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:58 PM Edited by Black Rabbit, 03 January 2014 - 12:00 AM.

Why does everyone bring up cash cards like nobody has ever said it before in ever? Rockstar is going to take people's money away NOT because they think that all those people would've bought cash cards instead, but because it's f*cking sh*t up for a ton of people who aren't douchebags just out to ruin other people's time. People won't rush to buy cards and they know that. They just want the game to be somewhat not totally f*cked. 

derp derp cash cards. derp derp derp company likes to make money. derp derp can't think of anything original to say derp. 

• Shaundi., Varios Los Aztecas, ten-a-penny and 5 others like this

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:02 AM

right cause the money allows them to um f*ck up what sh*t exactly.  Oh to buy a tank well by the time they ranked 70 they should be able to afford it.  By nice cars whoopity doo thats truly affecting game play.  Now if ya on about godmode then yes.  But money dun even try to say it's stuffing up the economy cause there ain't no economy.

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:10 AM Edited by Kelvin_00, 03 January 2014 - 12:11 AM.

Why does everyone bring up cash cards like nobody has ever said it before in ever? Rockstar is going to take people's money away NOT because they think that all those people would've bought cash cards instead, but because it's f*cking sh*t up for a ton of people who aren't douchebags just out to ruin other people's time. People won't rush to buy cards and they know that. They just want the game to be somewhat not totally f*cked. 

derp derp cash cards. derp derp derp company likes to make money. derp derp can't think of anything original to say derp. 

Having $4 Billion dollars is in no way messing up the game. I had a tank legit. I bought a tank at level 90 before any of the DNS stuff happened, that cash wasnt used to buy my tank and half of my garage. Their is no way me having more money than someone is effecting them, now you could say im able to buy more ammo, faster cars, and afford to blows their up. but that is so minuscule it doesn't even apply. And i never said they were the first to implement cash cards, they are new to offering the system, if their were no cash cards i doubt they would reset the hacked cash, but then again they could have if it affected the online stocks.

right cause the money allows them to um f*ck up what sh*t exactly.  Oh to buy a tank well by the time they ranked 70 they should be able to afford it.  By nice cars whoopity doo thats truly affecting game play.  Now if ya on about godmode then yes.  But money dun even try to say it's stuffing up the economy cause their aint no economy. 

Until the stock exchange is implemented to online, me being richer than someone will not affect anyone else in the lobby or affect the quality of the gaming experience.

LxBDeath
  • LxBDeath

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:25 AM Edited by LxBDeath, 03 January 2014 - 12:26 AM.

rockstar aint gonna do sh*t

we got em by the balls

they ban us

we leave

no monies for them

bye bye lol

• GoodGreen likes this

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:32 AM

we got em by the balls

they ban us

we leave

no monies for them

bye bye lol

Haha we have nothing on R*

They got your $60.

They win.

• SeaWallTx and deanstroyer like this

Bluesun62
  • Bluesun62

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:37 AM

I know I've said it before but....If they had an easy answer for the cash problem they would have removed the cash from the LSC Glitch. As of yet there is still no real proof from R* that this has happened or if they will be able to do it.

Many online transactions happen. I believe that once the totals are saved on the cloud all but the most resent data is dumped. R* is not like a bank or credit card company. I doubt that they implemented a system of tracking all transactions ever made by every player and keep it stored anywhere. If they do it is burred so deep in the code that they are having trouble accessing it to the extent that they can remove those transactions. I do believe that they keep track of what is played by individual players to see what is popular.

Every bit of info from R* asks you to report the amount of cash you received.., I.E.. We (R*) don't know how much you got.

And Cash Cards are the major problem with resets. That is probably the only info that they have ready access to as they are in fact credit card purchases and must keep those on file for 5 years.

I'm not saying that there will not be a cash reset. But they have their work cut out for them. Three months to remove LSC glitch money and still nothing there.

• Headdogg81, Juanfartez and Kelvin_00 like this

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:44 AM

I know I've said it before but....If they had an easy answer for the cash problem they would have removed the cash from the LSC Glitch. As of yet there is still no real proof from R* that this has happened or if they will be able to do it.

Many online transactions happen. I believe that once the totals are saved on the cloud all but the most resent data is dumped. R* is not like a bank or credit card company. I doubt that they implemented a system of tracking all transactions ever made by every player and keep it stored anywhere. If they do it is burred so deep in the code that they are having trouble accessing it to the extent that they can remove those transactions. I do believe that they keep track of what is played by individual players to see what is popular.

Every bit of info from R* asks you to report the amount of cash you received.., I.E.. We (R*) don't know how much you got.

And Cash Cards are the major problem with resets. That is probably the only info that they have ready access to as they are in fact credit card purchases and must keep those on file for 5 years.

I'm not saying that there will not be a cash reset. But they have their work cut out for them. Three months to remove LSC glitch money and still nothing there.

Wow. That's what I said after reading this. You get a gold star. Lookit you and your well thought out response. Real money spent. And a paper trail. I can't see them tracking multiple things so small. They have zero clue.

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:47 AM

Probably the most educated response iv seen on a topic surrounding this yet. For that, thank you.

I agree that if it was easy the LSC cash glitch would be fixed. I cannot fathom the amount of code they most go through to see the information needed to tell how much they have and how much they are going to have. But with the opportunity to earn money, I feel they will take the time to find a way to fix it.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:48 AM

we got em by the balls

they ban us

we leave

no monies for them

bye bye lol

They got your $60.

They win.

HAHAHA yeah atleast $60 bucks upto $160

ERRRRR we got them buy the nuts we leaves errrr

and they still have your money and you were never going to buy cash cards

so you leave they lose NOTHING hahahahaha

Nyraider77
  • Nyraider77

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:49 AM

They don't care get over it

LxBDeath
  • LxBDeath

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:49 AM Edited by LxBDeath, 03 January 2014 - 12:51 AM.

we got em by the balls

they ban us

we leave

no monies for them

bye bye lol

They got your $60.

They win.

no dlc money

no cash card money

multiply that by all the ppl that will leave

enjoy making gtao a finaincal deadend lol

and yeh, to those sayin i neva bought cash cards. i bought 3 already but since the hackers i spent nuthin since the game is a fackin mess

maybe u bros should start workin so u can afford things rather than glitchin and being mad at ppl with actual money lolol

deanstroyer
  • deanstroyer

West Side White Boy

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:51 AM

i swear to god if rockstar rags on me 13 or 14 more times, Im outta here!

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:52 AM

we got em by the balls

they ban us

we leave

no monies for them

bye bye lol

They got your $60.

They win.

no dlc money

no cash card money

They made a BILLION dollars, now i understand that might not seem like a lot because you might have 5 billion online, but in real life GTA set over 50 records. They could care less if you walk away. they still have more than enough to pay everyone who made this game and to make the next. 

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:54 AM

we got em by the balls

they ban us

we leave

no monies for them

bye bye lol

They got your $60.

They win.

no dlc money

no cash card money

They made a BILLION dollars, now i understand that might not seem like a lot because you might have 5 billion online, but in real life GTA set over 50 records. They could care less if you walk away. they still have more than enough to pay everyone who made this game and to make the next. 

If that's the case, then why don't they shut online down and be done with it?

They may have made over a billion, but you can never have too much money. 

• LxBDeath likes this

LxBDeath
  • LxBDeath

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:57 AM

we got em by the balls

they ban us

we leave

no monies for them

bye bye lol

They got your $60.

They win.

no dlc money

no cash card money

ofc they dunt care about 1 person dumbass

but so many ppl have had their acc*nts f*cked by the hackers so if rockstar resets everyones money or ban em then a lotta ppl are gonna say f*ck it

especialy ppl like me who already spent money on the cash cards only to have it all reset...yeh no thx

so if the ppl wiv actual monie to spend online go, where the f*ck does that leave the game???

best case scenario....no money to create new content lol...

and stop wiv the 1billion nonsense. thats their profit on the game, but that dont mean its their budget or even any of it will go towards online lol, get a grip kiddo

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:57 AM

we got em by the balls

they ban us

we leave

no monies for them

bye bye lol

They got your $60.

They win.

no dlc money

no cash card money

Because they made a product and they stand to make money off it. Many players (when i say many i mean almost every, not including the jackass who im arguing with.) will NOT quit. The cash gifts were nice but they arent needed.

xxBAshaggyxx
  • xxBAshaggyxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:59 AM

we got em by the balls

they ban us

we leave

no monies for them

bye bye lol

They got your $60.

They win.

no dlc money

no cash card money

They will still make money i know i will keep playing and a lot of people will.

• Kelvin_00 likes this

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:59 AM

we got em by the balls

they ban us

we leave

no monies for them

bye bye lol

They got your $60.

They win.

no dlc money

no cash card money

Because they made a product and they stand to make money off it. Many players (when i say many i mean almost every, not including the jackass who im arguing with.) will NOT quit. The cash gifts were nice but they arent needed.

If they just remove the cash, most won't quit. But, if they remove the cash and reset accounts that'll be it for many.

Cally
  • Cally

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:03 AM

I've Glitched and DNS'ed have about $500.000.000.000. I only done it cause everybody was doing it why should most of us play the game legitly when you got everybody Cheating to get best cars, Best weapons, Tanks ect..

And to be honest i couldn't care less if R* reset us all in fact i think they should..

Put everybody back to ''0'', $5000 cash everybody start fresh create a new character and make sure everything is patched & secure so this can't ever happen again.

Simple. They won't ban cause it's all down to them and not testing the game properly before put on shelf   

we got em by the balls

they ban us

we leave

no monies for them

bye bye lol

You've already bought the game mate they have already taken your money. LOL

• GoodGreen likes this

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:03 AM Edited by Kelvin_00, 03 January 2014 - 01:16 AM.

but so many ppl have had their acc*nts f*cked by the hackers so if rockstar resets everyones money or ban em then a lotta ppl are gonna say f*ck it

especialy ppl like me who already spent money on the cash cards only to have it all reset...yeh no thx

so if the ppl wiv actual monie to spend online go, where the f*ck does that leave the game???

and stop wiv the 1billion nonsense. thats their profit on the game, but that dont mean its their budget or even any of it will go towards online lol, get a grip kiddo

They made a billion dollars, that money is going into the bank. They have twice as much of that already in there, and they pay their support and coders round the clock for replying to emails, calls, and they have to pay for the servers that allow gta online to stay ONLINE. 

Yes if someone bought cash cards (which i think if you bought it you are a retard, and trying to depict your last post is  not an exaggeration) they have proof that they paid for the cash card. They will be refunded in the future i assure you. 

But seriously, type the full word out. Its like trying to take to someone in a foreign language.

illiterate f*ck.

• deanstroyer likes this

LxBDeath
  • LxBDeath

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:05 AM

I've Glitched and DNS'ed have about $500.000.000.000. I only done it cause everybody was doing it why should most of us play the game legitly when you got everybody Cheating to get best cars, Best weapons, Tanks ect..

And to be honest i couldn't care less if R* reset us all in fact i think they should..

Put everybody back to ''0'', $5000 cash everybody start fresh create a new character and make sure everything is patched & secure so this can't ever happen again.

Simple. They won't ban cause it's all down to them and not testing the game properly before put on shelf   

lol

resettin everyone 3 months afta the game has come out / 4 months after the single player has come out xD

there is no hype for the game anymor, at this point they lose more players than they earn so resetting everyone willl piss enough players to f*ck up their plans

u think they have the heists ready to be released ? lololol just think about it for a sec. most dlcs get advertised/promo months before release to generate hype n stuff liek that

hav u seen anything like that for gta online heists ??? nope !

thats coz they hoped the cash cards wuld help finance that but since the hackers came and everything is gonna be reset, all the players wiv money are gonna f*ck off

no players wiv money -> no new content -> no new players to replace the ones with money that left -> infernal circle of doom -> no new content evewr released agen apart from broken bottles and bullsh*t crate drops events

welcom to gtao 2014 lmao

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

Why is there still debate on this? Bluesun62 summed it all up perfectly. Until we hear or see something done directly from R* no one knows exactly how this is going to be handled.

Yes if someone bought cash cards (which i think if you bought it you are a retard, and trying to depict your that's not an exaggeration) they have proof that they paid for the cash card. They will be refunded in the future i assure you. 

But seriously, type the full word out. Its like trying to take to someone in a foreign language.

illiterate f*ck.

Something about glass houses is coming to mind!

LxBDeath
  • LxBDeath

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:09 AM Edited by LxBDeath, 03 January 2014 - 01:11 AM.

They made a billion dollars, that money is going into the bank. They have twice as much of that already in there, and they pay their support and coders round the clock for replying to emails, calls, and they have to pay for the servers that allow gta online to stay ONLINE. 

Yes if someone bought cash cards (which i think if you bought it you are a retard, and trying to depict your that's not an exaggeration) they have proof that they paid for the cash card. They will be refunded in the future i assure you. 

illiterate f*ck.

hang on a sec

u were mad at me earlier, laughin about how i couldnt buy cash cards

then i tell u i actually  bought cash cards

now you haver a problem wiv it

u schizo bro ?

or u just a peasant irl ?

maybe compared to u i bought cash cards to support the game ( WHICH IS WHAT U WOULD DO IF U LIKED PLAYING THE GAME) and u cant handle that i helped rockstar x1000000 times more than u ever will wiv ur sh*tty threads and stupid glitchin

enjoy welfare u jobless scum lol maybe one day u can buy stuff and not even give a sh*t since it's only $20 bucks a pop

get a job

Art:Vandelay
  • Art:Vandelay

Architect, Latex Producer, Marine Biologist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:10 AM

United airlines sold free flights on accident and let their customers keep them

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:11 AM

lol

resettin everyone 3 months afta the game has come out / 4 months after the single player has come out xD

there is no hype for the game anymor, at this point they lose more players than they earn so resetting everyone willl piss enough players to f*ck up their plans

u think they have the heists ready to be released ? lololol just think about it for a sec. most dlcs get advertised/promo months before release to generate hype n stuff liek that

thats coz they hoped the cash cards wuld help finance that but since the hackers came and everything is gonna be reset, all the players wiv money are gonna f*ck off

no players wiv money -> no new content -> no new players to replace the ones with money that left -> infernal circle of doom -> no new content evewr released agen apart from broken bottles and bullsh*t crate drops events

welcom to gtao 2014 lmao

Your post literately contradicted yourself, also you cant spell so maybe you wernt trying to contradict yourself. If people really get so angry that R* reset their cash they have other problems. If that does happen, (which it wont) the future DLC will rise hype and attract players.

Cally
  • Cally

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:13 AM

lol

welcom to gtao 2014 lmao

They can just sweeten the deal simple..

Everybody start with $1.000.000 instead of the £500.000 they gave away free for technical issues. Maybe your not felling the Hype anymosr but every lobby i go into is Full. The game is played more online then COD Ghost & Fifa 14.

They can reset and we WILL come back cause they suck you in with New cars, New Weapons, New DLC.  

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

United airlines sold free flights on accident and let their customers keep them

Legally they have to agree to flights if people PAYED for their product/ services. Yes, payed. They were not free. 

Proof; http://www.buzzfeed....ed-users-to-buy

deanstroyer
  • deanstroyer

West Side White Boy

• Members

tumblr_inline_mrwhqtavEn1qz4rgp.gif

• Rockwheels likes this

Kelvin_00
  • Kelvin_00

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:14 AM Edited by Kelvin_00, 03 January 2014 - 01:17 AM.

illiterate f*ck.

hang on a sec

u were mad at me earlier, laughin about how i couldnt buy cash cards

then i tell u i actually  bought cash cards

now you haver a problem wiv it

u schizo bro ?

or u just a peasant irl ?

maybe compared to u i bought cash cards to support the game ( WHICH IS WHAT U WOULD DO IF U LIKED PLAYING THE GAME) and u cant handle that i helped rockstar x1000000 times more than u ever will wiv ur sh*tty threads and stupid glitchin

enjoy welfare u jobless scum lol maybe one day u can buy stuff and not even give a sh*t since it's only $20 bucks a pop

get a job

I have a job, i make good money. Its my opinion if you think buying virtual cash is a great investment then thats your opinion, and i have an opinion of you.. The only reason i would buy a cash card is to support the game. That is it. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users