Quantcast

» «
Photo

Has anybody successfully stolen the Titan unharmed!?

14 replies to this topic
GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:32 PM

I've tried multiple times and in the end same results - kaboom. I then said "f*ck it, I'm done"

Any luck with you guys?

Camsterguy
  • Camsterguy

Emmett Brown

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:33 PM Edited by Camsterguy, 03 January 2014 - 02:26 AM.

R1 R1 Circle Right Left Right Left Right Left

Do that 4 times and you're golden

• DeafMetal likes this

Il_Tifossi
  • Il_Tifossi

bad motherf*cker

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:34 PM

So far, I've been totally pounded no matter how many times I attempt to jack anything from FZ. Self-disappointment. :(

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:37 PM

R1 R1 Cirlce Right Left Right Left Right Left

Mmmhmm

RominOctane
  • RominOctane

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:23 AM

Mmmhmm
What exactly does that do

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:02 AM

Earlier today I stole a Fighter Jet from Fort Zancudo and saved it in Michael's airport.

Now as long as I don't buy any other plane, that jet is saved there forever, no matter how many times I crash it.

Thank god the airport is riddled with every desirable aircraft outside my Hangar.

Bertanius
  • Bertanius

Classic car fan

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:36 AM

It's easy, I'm not sure why many have issues with getting it, simply get a fast or strong vehicle, and drive around the base a few times so all the vehicles and others will follow you, since they'll all be huddled together, more won't spawn near you, and you can easily take it before they catch up to you.

• Osho likes this

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:56 AM

start Fair Game for Cletus, then stray off the mission and you will be able to roam anywhere without wanted levels, and that includes fort zancudo, just grab the titan and park it in your hangar, then fail the mission and exit don't restart it

Andrewine
  • Andrewine

Peon

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:59 AM

Doubt It.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:27 AM

I just tried quite a few times, but was unsuccessful. It is very hard and annoying, but I'm sure it's possible.

Memphys
  • Memphys

Pew, you'll get shot, amigo!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:15 AM

I don't think it's possible. Jets will take you down immediately after you go up with Titan. Titan is too slow to escape from rockets.

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:03 PM

I finally flippin did it!

MUGJUVz.jpg

The Approach- turn on invincibility just in case- as SOON as you break into the gates with a car, SWITCH ON YOUR SPECIAL DRIVING ABILITY(I did this with Franklin soo..) You will go in undetected for a good moment, it's enough time to get to the Titan though. If you're lucky- the tanks won't spawn around you and the Titan(the one closest to the runway) would have spawned as well.

(this may not work well the first time- it took me a few tries)

Execute

At the point you reach the plane. the alarms will sound- so you have to quickly get your a$$ out of there! once you have done that drive the plane to the small runway next to the main one and take off(it's long enough, don't worry).

Now after that there's the jets- they will try and shoot you down(I didn't have the problem but it was because I was flying real low- idk).

After you have escaped Fort Z, you will still have a wanted level by the police- QUICKLY TAP THE WANTED DOWN CHEAT 5 TIMES FOR THEM TO GO AWAY- QUICK SAVE, LOAD THE GAME AGAIN.

Any damage done to the Titan will disappear and you can fly peacefully :)

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

Mmmhmm
What exactly does that do

Wanted down cheat I assume.

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

it is possible without cheats, etc. I have stolen many times online and in SP although its harder in online than SP for some unknown reason. Try and try again. Once you get it it will be easier for you to get it other times. In the first ~5 successful attempts i got 1 engine blown up. But if you ask me to steal today i could steal it without a scratch on it.

Like that 1 person said, drive around on the airstrip so that the military vehicles clump together. When thats done go over to the titan most perferably the one thats in the middle in case a tank would spawn close by.

Reverse with it and hold R1 to reverse to the right (towards the entrance of the base). If done correctly you should be lined up with the diagonal smaller strip that cuts across the main strip. Start taking off and make sure the military doesnt drive into your wheels as you go down the run away. Keep accelerating until the very end of the runaway and ascend at the end and quickly turn to the right and pull up a little bit.

Then strafe back and forth with the titan turning left and right sharply to reduce the chances of lock ons. Keep doing this for a while until you get slightly farther then ascend vertically a little bit in case some police helis would fly into you.

And presto.

TehTacoGuy
  • TehTacoGuy

Half taco, half human.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:17 PM

It's possible. Just super hard. I watched a friend of mine do it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users