» «
Photo

So DNS servers are back up & working...

73 replies to this topic
PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:11 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 03 January 2014 - 05:15 PM.

I said it before and I'll say it again...

there is a site charging $5 for modded DNS with custom options..

and the site was reliable before the hotfix, so they probably found a way around it..

I won't post it, and I wouldn't buy that sh*t... with $5 I can buy some beer

Good idea.  Nice to see you appear to be a repentant sinner after having your account be nerfed in R*s Judgement Day:

http://socialclub.ro...rview/gtaonline

edit: and since you're now a penitnent sinner, perhaps you should notify the gta5stats forum mods so they can better synch your RGSC account with reality

http://www.gta5stats...s/user/gnad1992

I'll never understand the cheater's mindset.  Thanks again for screwing up the game for everyone who wants to play a decent game.

nitefallz
  • nitefallz

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:14 PM

and the site was reliable before the hotfix, so they probably found a way around it..

Good idea.  Nice to see you appear to be a repentant sinner after having your account be nerfed in R*s Judgement Day:

Actually his account wasn't nerfed:  Switch to PS3 instead of Xbox profile.

helresa
  • helresa

Public Security Section 9

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:30 PM

Ok looks like there is more work for me to do...

Time to fire up the server locator and use my industry contacts to get these idiots shut down. Most people won't realise that they are also violating the TOS of their server provider doing this.

A few emails in the right direction and bye bye server.

• miaumiau1 likes this

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:50 PM Edited by NukedPratorian, 03 January 2014 - 06:51 PM.

Theres something seriously wrong with a lot of the people playing this game.  Cheating to get virtual money that's mostly for stupid cars and needing to be in godmode and a tank.  If this spreads again Rockstar should just say screw these cheaters and just turn off the online game. 

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:08 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 03 January 2014 - 07:18 PM.

same difference. Both sites show the anatomy of a cheater.

His PSN stats at RGSC have been updated, but are permanently screwed up aka negative numbers etc.

His RGSC RP & 300+ level are suspicious for the game time played. 

He's spent some $48 MILLION on upgrading and/or selling some 39,988,701 vehicles to date?!??  :blink:  All within some 7 days of total game playing time???

His gta5stats profile shows he's also a potential griefer/troll on steroids (K/D = 4.36) with ZERO hours total DM time; a potential DNS hacker (10k+ RP based on negligible time spent in DM, missions & racing); and an obvious money glitcher (averaged some $1,093 MILLION A DAY ---- for 7 days game time?? :lol:  ).  Also the sum of all his "legitmate" income earned to date from jobs, pickups, gifts etc. don't even come close to the $ 5+ BILLION he's earned to date.

Basically, his PSN profile on both sites is the quintessential hallmark of a hacker cheating troll who's finally been convicted for raping this franchise.

Guys like these are the reasons why my console has been freezing and crashing whenever I log into a regular FM session.  Or why I increasingly opt to mute them whenever I leave the safety of Invite Only or Solo session. :/

Just when I thought the instantaneous gratification, socially retarded, and egocentric kiddie #yoloswag types were bad enough, you remember you've got to deal with their older siblings.  The avaricious, self indulgent, cheating, and lazy man children they mature into. :facedesk:

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:01 PM

Amen

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:20 PM

His PSN stats at RGSC have been updated, but are permanently screwed up aka negative numbers etc.

He's spent some $48 MILLION on upgrading and/or selling some 39,988,701 vehicles to date?!??  :blink:  All within some 7 days of total game playing time???

His gta5stats profile shows he's also a potential griefer/troll on steroids (K/D = 4.36) with ZERO hours total DM time; a potential DNS hacker (10k+ RP based on negligible time spent in DM, missions & racing); and an obvious money glitcher (averaged some $1,093 MILLION A DAY ---- for 7 days game time?? :lol:  ).  Also the sum of all his "legitmate" income earned to date from jobs, pickups, gifts etc. don't even come close to the $ 5+ BILLION he's earned to date.

Basically, his PSN profile on both sites is the quintessential hallmark of a hacker cheating troll who's finally been convicted for raping this franchise.

Guys like these are the reasons why my console has been freezing and crashing whenever I log into a regular FM session.  Or why I increasingly opt to mute them whenever I leave the safety of Invite Only or Solo session. :/

Just when I thought the instantaneous gratification, socially retarded, and egocentric kiddie #yoloswag types were bad enough, you remember you've got to deal with their older siblings.  The avaricious, self indulgent, cheating, and lazy man children they mature into. :facedesk:

HandsApplaud01LASC8.jpg

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:51 PM

- SHARED and job earned doesnt mean he's at fault. although the rest of your concerns seem legit

Rgeitner472
  • Rgeitner472

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:23 PM Edited by Rgeitner472, 21 April 2014 - 03:26 PM.

If anyone will be hosting something where I can get a lot if money invite me around 4 pm US time
XBL- Robs Crawdaunt
PSN- I_Am_Mad_Bro

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:26 PM

This thread is some months old sir. 

Also LOL

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:28 PM

Lol, nice bump you have there

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

THE PARTY CRASHER

• Wanted
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:12 PM

Call Ally Sheedy at 1-800-EAT-ADIK

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:28 PM

If anyone will be hosting something where I can get a lot if money invite me around 4 pm US time
XBL- Robs Crawdaunt
PSN- I_Am_Mad_Bro

No, just no.

This thread smells like a rotting dead corpse lol

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:31 PM

Someone actually used the search function?!? Give that man a medal. Then lock this zombified thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users