Photo

Ive spent alot of money so far...

8 replies to this topic
710_Holidayz
  • 710_Holidayz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:00 PM

Just checked my social club stats and ive spent 557,000,000 dollars already and my income percentage chart is at zero...(im not asking why, I know why lol) hopefully R* finds a fair fix that can keep everyone happy because the money was given to me, im not just gonna let it sit there lol, but if all my stuff gets wiped im gonna be mad as f*ck.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:16 PM Edited by gtaocicat, 02 January 2014 - 09:23 PM.

my rockstar social club account said i have -1.6 bill shared. how thats possible i dunno since i never shared any money with anyone 

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:22 PM Edited by Malibu454, 02 January 2014 - 09:24 PM.

I'm gonna go apartment hopping with my new character and his new Adders and Z-types😜😜😜
Then Maybe hide out in Paletto Bay or Grapeseed till after all this sh*t settles down..😎

artisntrealz
  • artisntrealz

Ride on, right on

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:27 PM

I'm gonna go apartment hopping with my new character and his new Adders and Z-types😜😜😜
Then Maybe hide out in Paletto Bay or Grapeseed till after all this sh*t settles down..😎

I found a nice meth lab in sandy shores above a store i might hide out in.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:31 PM

my rockstar social club account said i have -1.6 bill shared. how thats possible i dunno since i never shared any money with anyone 

it says the same for me but if you go into the more detailed part of the stats and not what the overview tells you it tells you that you shared $0

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:02 PM

I'm gonna go apartment hopping with my new character and his new Adders and Z-types
Then Maybe hide out in Paletto Bay or Grapeseed till after all this sh*t settles down..

i use trevor's garage lol

Fizwalker
  • Fizwalker

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:53 PM

I'm thinking Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid myself....

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:25 AM

I'm gonna go apartment hopping with my new character and his new Adders and Z-types
Then Maybe hide out in Paletto Bay or Grapeseed till after all this sh*t settles down..

i use any bridge and hide underneath and when i do encounter a car coming by i pop out and wont let them pass unless they answer me a riddle if they answer wrong i shall sell their car to lsc

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:23 PM

i use any bridge and hide underneath and when i do encounter a car coming by i pop out and wont let them pass unless they answer me a riddle if they answer wrong i shall sell their car to lsc

lol you should do that in a tank lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users