Photo

Few Questions.?

4 replies to this topic
Cally
  • Cally

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:54 PM

Have any of you noticed when a player destroys your car you pay the insurance it's happened every time for the last 2 days i thought they payed the insurance.

Also when I'm using the Minigun which is that big massive thing you see in Terminator 2 when i die using this gun it losses all of it's ammo i could have 8667 bullets die once then have 0.

Any solutions or causes.??

Cheers. 

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:57 PM

For the insurance, they either destroyed you from a tank or didn't have the money to pay for it.

For the minigun ammo issue, in this game, when you die you lose all of the ammo in your "magazine". Since the minigun has no "magazine", you just lose all of your ammo if you had it equipped when you died.

Also, we all know what a minigun is, lol. No need to make Terminator 2 references.  

• Cally likes this

TheBobster2112
  • TheBobster2112

Helpful person :D

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:00 PM

For the insurance, they either destroyed you from a tank or didn't have the money to pay for it.

For the minigun ammo issue, in this game, when you die you lose all of the ammo in your "magazine". Since the minigun has no "magazine", you just lose all of your ammo if you had it equipped when you died.

Also, we all know what a minigun is, lol. No need to make Terminator 2 references.  

Wow, thats stupid that you loose all of your ammo if you die :/ Hope they fix that...

Lazysunday88
  • Lazysunday88

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:00 PM

The minigun "issue" has been around since the beginning so it's probably intended to work that way for the foreseeable future.  I do think they will eventually cave to public opinion and make a change so you don't lose ALL the ammo in it, but for now I would suggest only buying 2-3k rounds for it at a time.  And if you are going to die, switch to another weapon.

If you don't actually own the gun and are just using one you picked up from survival then at least you aren't losing your own ammo.  But statement number 2, switch weapons when you are about to die, will still apply.

Cally
  • Cally

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

Yeah it was a tank.

Nice one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users