Photo

Vehicle speed

18 replies to this topic
The Guy 393
  • The Guy 393

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:35 PM

Yes yes yes i know there are a few threads about it already .... 

I have two characters .... my primary character is ranked up to 205 ... in vehicles max speed ... the Feltzer held the top spot wuth 156.something ... Then i smashed it with the Entity ... an amazing 157.something ...

Now my second character is ranked up to 55 right now ... using the Adder as the primary mode of transport .. besides armour and suspension everything else is unlocked ... top speed with the Adder .. 153 mph 

So i have noticed things like flying under bridges etc can only be done in an air race .. now i am wondering if the top speed is clocked in races only ... seeing as most races have catchup on it would kind of make sense for the low speeds ... cos the same modded car is much faster in free roam than it is in a race with cathup ... for the next few days i am hoping to test this theory ... no cathup in races with now traffic

JayDM420
  • JayDM420

0.14 KD

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:41 PM

They have the stat for singleplayer to.

The Guy 393
  • The Guy 393

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:08 PM

Okay .... I have been driving the Adder with my high level character for a while now ... top speed 170.03 mph

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:11 PM

Okay .... I have been driving the Adder with my high level character for a while now ... top speed 170.03 mph

I win

lf9di.png

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:13 PM

This guy wins.

nxkoas.jpg

• Khaos89 and Sugar Free Nos like this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:15 PM

My top speed is over 16k in a rhino. I got stuck in the gate at the police station after pulling a terminator...and next thing I know I am falling from the sky over the ocean. Go figure.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:17 PM Edited by Khaos89, 08 January 2014 - 12:18 PM.

The fastest I have gone online is 156mph in my fully maxed out adder with full driving skill and that's going full throttle around the whole island. Nowhere near the advertised 250mph when you buy it.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:18 PM

The fastest I have gone is 156mph in my fully maxed out adder with full driving skill. Nowhere near the advertised 250mph when you buy it.

Top speed is nerfed online, it will reach 250mph in single player.

esteban2606
  • esteban2606

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:44 PM

My fastest speed was reached with a full tuned Bati 

bati.png

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:40 PM

This guy wins.

nxkoas.jpg

Wow such bullsh*t.

There's no way a Stretch can go faster than an Adder or a f*cking plane

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:49 PM Edited by DillBagnr, 08 January 2014 - 06:50 PM.

I have two characters .... my primary character is ranked up to 205 ... in vehicles max speed ... the Feltzer held the top spot wuth 156.something ... Then i smashed it with the Entity ... an amazing 157.something ...

Now my second character is ranked up to 55 right now ... using the Adder as the primary mode of transport .. besides armour and suspension everything else is unlocked ... top speed with the Adder .. 153 mph 

So i have noticed things like flying under bridges etc can only be done in an air race .. now i am wondering if the top speed is clocked in races only ... seeing as most races have catchup on it would kind of make sense for the low speeds ... cos the same modded car is much faster in free roam than it is in a race with cathup ... for the next few days i am hoping to test this theory ... no cathup in races with now traffic

It only takes one period to end a sentence, and there shouldn't be any of them in the middle of a sentence.

• GrndZero and MrHollick like this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:05 PM

It only takes one period to end a sentence, and there shouldn't be any of them in the middle of a sentence.

lol , also dill your profile pic is it from a comic or cartoon i swear i seen that somewhere some time ago just forgot from where.

moostered
  • moostered

Racer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:18 PM

This guy wins.

nxkoas.jpg

Wow such bullsh*t.

"Such bullsh*t, much hack, such cheat, much pissed"
Doge

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:26 PM

This guy wins.

nxkoas.jpg

Wow such bullsh*t.

Doge

How did that not come to my mind, I should've posted a doge image too :D

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

Prankster

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

take an adder to the airport get it lined up on a runway and smash the two front wheels off it and it will go close to 250mph if you can keep it straight. it stays in one gear and accels like a motherf*cker but you have almost zero handling.

moostered
  • moostered

Racer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:10 PM

This guy wins.

nxkoas.jpg

Wow such bullsh*t.

Doge

How did that not come to my mind, I should've posted a doge image too :D
I would have posted one if I had one ;-)

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:29 PM

Give us a digital speedometer below the mini map!!,

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:50 PM

The fastest legit speed is 160 in the Adder. Speeds slightly above this arise from slipstream, going downhill or being rammed from behind (magic police cars). Anything more is related to exploits or outright hacking.

Franklin can drive faster in single player since his ability slows down time the game doesn't actually have to load objects any faster.

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

Prankster

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:23 PM

take an adder to the airport get it lined up on a runway and smash the two front wheels off it and it will go close to 250mph if you can keep it straight. it stays in one gear and accels like a motherf*cker but you have almost zero handling.

How is what I said an exploit or outright hacking?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users