• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic
PalmIsland
  • PalmIsland

Asian bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:02 PM

You can fill up your garage with maximum upgraded Adders, and then sell them on by one when you need money after Rockstar have removed glitched money. Also recommended to purchase everything, all weapons, clothes, most expensive apartment, pegasus vehicles etc. 

Stupid that Rockstar have disabled the Bawsaq exchange, or I would invest all my money into shares, and then sell them later. 

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:17 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 02 January 2014 - 09:17 PM.

next they can start removing hacked levels.

all those high level douchebags come home and find their characters reset to level one with no money.

• TimelyMeerkat likes this

ProblemChiild88
  • ProblemChiild88

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:18 PM

They put you in Cheaters Pool as well or just take the money?

Did you not fully read the OP?

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Having a conversation you can't even hear

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:19 PM

Who will I farm bounties from if they lower all the 1000s? :D

xcaliber81
  • xcaliber81

Pothead

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:24 PM

Still got my money. And my socail club does not match my name here for those who will check.

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:49 PM Edited by wolfp212, 02 January 2014 - 09:51 PM.

They put you in Cheaters Pool as well or just take the money?

Did you not fully read the OP?

He edited it after I posted that question adding the info for some of the questions asked.  Mods can delete my post as it now has an answer.

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:59 PM

As of this afternoon I still had it all, by the sounds of it they don't wipe your cash completely then it isn't too bad.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:16 PM

You can fill up your garage with maximum upgraded Adders, and then sell them on by one when you need money after Rockstar have removed glitched money. Also recommended to purchase everything, all weapons, clothes, most expensive apartment, pegasus vehicles etc. 

Stupid that Rockstar have disabled the Bawsaq exchange, or I would invest all my money into shares, and then sell them later.

How, exactly, is it stupid of Rockstar to have prevented you from doing that? Glitched/hacked billions are at least part of the reason why we don't have bawsaq online...

If I was r* I would delete all but one adder from every character that has multiple adders then deal with the tiny number of legitimate complaints on a case by case basis.

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

Smoke weed everyday

photo-907368.png

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:40 PM

I've heard rumors that Rockstar will not only take the gifted money but also your legit dollars. I'm very conservative, and I can't risk too lose all my money especialy because I've used a fine sum of money to buy cash cards.

But is the rumor just baloney or truth?

Your avatar is giving me a seizure.

He keeps getting closer!!! But he isn't!!!

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:41 PM

My billions are gone.
Logged into my account about 20 mins ago to see that my 4 billion in gifted cash was gone, they did leave 20 million and change behind though. I haven't glitched any money, it was gifted to me in a money lobby. I spent a sh*t ton of it and expected to be put into a cheaters pool or banned, but I wasn't. I can PROMISE you that $20 million they left behind was not legit because I just farted around in free roam since they gave me the cash. None of my items are missing.

It's begun. :(

Where did you keep the $20 million vs. the $4 billion?  Both in the bank, both in cash?  Some of each?

I'm wondering if you will only lose money in the bank but not in cash, or vice versa.  I'm also wondering if your second charcter's cash will get taken.

Don't go gettin your hopes up. If they took his money (not believing it till I see proof) they would take both pocket and bank.

As I've mentioned in a few other threads, happened to me. Placed in Cheater's Pool, all money wiped - no explanation. I was able to exit the Pool after a few missions. My time was 8 days. First Free Roam I entered, gifted $53M (after my billions/all honest cash wiped). Sent in another ticket, explained I'd be making a secondary to keep this cash out of sight out of mind. Before I finished the welcoming mission and went to withdraw it (to keep it on hand/not shared bank), money was gone. 

No complaints from me, I've since remained in Invite/Solo sessions. I was wondering if I was placed there as a quick fix to rid me of the money (still no response from R* - it's been 28 days since my first ticket) and I can still join friends/other normal lobbies. But yes, ALL cash was wiped.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:45 PM

Liar 

Cant-B-Faded
  • Cant-B-Faded

"...apparently seeking revenge..."

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:53 PM Edited by Cant-B-Faded, 02 January 2014 - 10:58 PM.

My billions are gone.
Logged into my account about 20 mins ago to see that my 4 billion in gifted cash was gone, they did leave 20 million and change behind though.

Was it all glitched or gifted? Did you report it to them before this happened to you?

Most importantly, were any of the items you purchased missing?

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:01 PM

I keep compulsively checking my Social Club career page, to make sure that all of my $1.9B of dirty money is still there.  :p

I feel like a retired back robber living off past ill-gotten gains, hoping that I never get found out.  I feel like Michael.  :colgate:

• Gutslab and Soda and Soap like this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:01 PM Edited by Odesza, 02 January 2014 - 11:02 PM.

If they left you 20 million it hasnt begun. Why in the world would they leave you 20 million, no way in the world you made that legit.

At this point it's extremely believable that people have made 20million legit.

Hell it was believable back in November.

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:18 PM

I keep compulsively checking my Social Club career page, to make sure that all of my $1.9B of dirty money is still there.  :p

I feel like a retired back robber living off past ill-gotten gains, hoping that I never get found out.  I feel like Michael.  :colgate:

Same haha, if they do take my money I'm leaving the game for good. The only reason I started playing again was because somebody gifted me billions of dollars, I'm getting quite attached to that money now  :sneaky:

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:24 PM

:miranda:

ur all in trouble now!
  • HiddenAnonyous likes this

-Velox
  • -Velox

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:27 PM

Only  f*cking retards do that... They complain about being gifted millions... And then they just buy adders to "sell them back" when Rockstar takes way their money and they start bitching to only get back that dirty money again since they bought everything with the gifted money. God, and I thought CoD kiddies where stupid.

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:37 PM

OP is a ...

Attention whore?

z06z33
  • z06z33

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:51 PM

What about LSC glitches I only used it to get a million. Should I spend it all or will they ignore it since its a small amount

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:59 PM

Only  f*cking retards do that... They complain about being gifted millions... And then they just buy adders to "sell them back" when Rockstar takes way their money and they start bitching to only get back that dirty money again since they bought everything with the gifted money. God, and I thought CoD kiddies where stupid.

I think the retards are actually the people who assume everybody in one crowd is also in another.

• Headdogg81 likes this

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:59 PM

OP is a ...

Attention whore?

Exactly, no one lost any cash. They didn't release 1.09.

Special Agent 25
  • Special Agent 25

Formerly L5B4LiF3

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:03 AM

OP is a ...

Attention whore?

Exactly, no one lost any cash. They didn't release 1.09.

Funny-cat-and-captions.jpg

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

If I agreed with you wed both be wrong.

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:04 AM

I made 5 billion $ legit, it's still there :)

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:04 AM

I think the retards are actually the people who assume everybody in one crowd is also in another.

This.

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:10 AM

Who cares? Shouldn't Rockstar be doingtthis?

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:11 AM

This.

Yes, I would say that money laundering in a crime game is a pretty smart move.  :^:

This whole mod / glitch cycle actually created a bunch of unintentional mini-games that have kept people more entertained than some of the intended Rockstar mini-grinds.  :colgate:

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:12 AM

Why was BAWSAQ disabled?hy w

spidey1234
  • spidey1234

Everything happens for a reason.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:13 AM

My billions are gone.
Logged into my account about 20 mins ago to see that my 4 billion in gifted cash was gone, they did leave 20 million and change behind though. I haven't glitched any money, it was gifted to me in a money lobby. I spent a sh*t ton of it and expected to be put into a cheaters pool or banned, but I wasn't. I can PROMISE you that $20 million they left behind was not legit because I just farted around in free roam since they gave me the cash. None of my items are missing.

pics or it no begun.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:13 AM

Until  there's official word we don't need to believe nor discuss this.

• RealUnimportant and Odesza like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users