Photo

It finally happened, R* took my gifted money

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic
tony.parente
  • tony.parente

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:22 PM Edited by tony.parente, 02 January 2014 - 08:25 PM.

My billions are gone.
Logged into my account about 20 mins ago to see that my 4 billion in gifted cash was gone, they did leave 20 million and change behind though. I haven't glitched any money, it was gifted to me in a money lobby. I spent a sh*t ton of it and expected to be put into a cheaters pool or banned, but I wasn't. I can PROMISE you that $20 million they left behind was not legit because I just farted around in free roam since they gave me the cash. None of my items are missing.

It's begun. :(

DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:23 PM

If they left you 20 million it hasnt begun. Why in the world would they leave you 20 million, no way in the world you made that legit.

• TreFacTor likes this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Damn, I hope they leave me 20 million, I'd be fine with that.

• StormerBoy, G_Masta_Phunk, Timely and 1 other like this

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

My billions are gone.
Logged into my account about 20 mins ago to see that my 4 billion in gifted cash was gone, they did leave 20 million and change behind though.

Was it all glitched or gifted? Did you report it to them before this happened to you?

Most importantly, were any of the items you purchased missing?

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:24 PM

Oh lawd. Brace yourselves. We're all going to be sharing 2-car garages in Paletto Bay before this week is through.

• RealUnimportant, saintsrow, NonEx and 6 others like this

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:24 PM

They put you in Cheaters Pool as well or just take the money?

tony.parente
  • tony.parente

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:25 PM

My billions are gone.
Logged into my account about 20 mins ago to see that my 4 billion in gifted cash was gone, they did leave 20 million and change behind though.

Was it all glitched or gifted? Did you report it to them before this happened to you?

Updated the first post.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:26 PM

didn't someone make this topic yesterday? 

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

every f*cking day

all f*cking day

• johnwontscore and redfirebird87 like this

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

didn't someone make this topic yesterday? 

Yes.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Champagne Jingoist

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

Social Club says you have $1.3b

tony.parente
  • tony.parente

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:32 PM

Social Club says you have $1.3b

My social club ID isn't my username here.

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:32 PM

My billions are gone.
Logged into my account about 20 mins ago to see that my 4 billion in gifted cash was gone, they did leave 20 million and change behind though. I haven't glitched any money, it was gifted to me in a money lobby. I spent a sh*t ton of it and expected to be put into a cheaters pool or banned, but I wasn't. I can PROMISE you that $20 million they left behind was not legit because I just farted around in free roam since they gave me the cash. None of my items are missing.

Where did you keep the $20 million vs. the $4 billion?  Both in the bank, both in cash?  Some of each?

I'm wondering if you will only lose money in the bank but not in cash, or vice versa.  I'm also wondering if your second charcter's cash will get taken.

tony.parente
  • tony.parente

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:34 PM Edited by tony.parente, 02 January 2014 - 08:36 PM.

My billions are gone.

Where did you keep the $20 million vs. the $4 billion?  Both in the bank, both in cash?  Some of each?

I'm wondering if you will only lose money in the bank but not in cash, or vice versa.  I'm also wondering if your second charcter's cash will get taken.

It was a mix. I had 4 billion and change in my bank account and about 210 million on hand in cash. They left me with 10.6million in the bank and 9.4 in cash. I also only have one character.

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:34 PM

Screenshots of the bank log or it didn't happen.

• MrHollick likes this

nitefallz
  • nitefallz

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:35 PM

For f*cks sake, is no one else able to get online and confirm this right now?

• SaturdayNight likes this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

My billions are gone.

Don't go gettin your hopes up. If they took his money (not believing it till I see proof) they would take both pocket and bank.

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

The only ChrilLe you know and need!

• Members
  • Denmark

I've heard rumors that Rockstar will not only take the gifted money but also your legit dollars. I'm very conservative, and I can't risk too lose all my money especialy because I've used a fine sum of money to buy cash cards.

But is the rumor just baloney or truth?

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

My billions are gone.

Updated the first post.

You missed the one about "did you self report the gift" - but it's all good.. I was hoping I wasn't wasting my time trying to rank up in order to purchase the tank before they take everything away... of course, I probably have 1.5 million legit bucks to buy it anyway... since all my legit money wasn't spent on buying EVERY THING IN THE GAME (because multiple multi-million dollar gifts made me rich)

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

I've heard rumors that Rockstar will not only take the gifted money but also your legit dollars. I'm very conservative, and I can't risk too lose all my money especialy because I've used a fine sum of money to buy cash cards.

But is the rumor just baloney or truth?

Your avatar is giving me a seizure.

• Cant-B-Faded and SaturdayNight like this

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

maybe it's because they're only focusing on clearing the mulit billions in gifted amounts right now.  Basically flush all that obvious excess hacked money out the system.

which might mean they'll eventually get around to looking closer at the multi millions which ppl  claimed they earned--but whose jobs/missions/RP and combat skills can't justify that income.

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:39 PM Edited by TreFacTor, 02 January 2014 - 08:40 PM.

Just logged on...both my characters have their money.

xbox 360, yes I was gifted and yes I shared....a sh*t ton.

• nitefallz likes this

tony.parente
  • tony.parente

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:41 PM

My billions are gone.

Updated the first post.

You missed the one about "did you self report the gift" - but it's all good.. I was hoping I wasn't wasting my time trying to rank up in order to purchase the tank before they take everything away... of course, I probably have 1.5 million legit bucks to buy it anyway... since all my legit money wasn't spent on buying EVERY THING IN THE GAME (because multiple multi-million dollar gifts made me rich)

Sorry, I didn't self report anything. I was going to just keep quiet until they banned me or took the money or both. Also I only had like 35k when I was gifted the money, and probably only made about 200k legit after.

mrmarcd
  • mrmarcd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:41 PM Edited by mrmarcd, 02 January 2014 - 08:42 PM.

Still $150 million in "gifted" money sitting in my second character's bank. If it's happening, it hasn't happened to me. I also self-reported the money to R* about a week ago now.

JustinFudge
  • JustinFudge

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:42 PM

My billions still.in there

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Champagne Jingoist

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:42 PM

I still have my money (which obviously I EARNED BCOS THE MAN RAN RELLY FAR WITH THE BOUNTY AND I HAD A BUZZED AND IT SHOT HIM SO I EANRED IT!!)

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:43 PM Edited by sadpandamakeup, 02 January 2014 - 08:45 PM.

My billions are gone.

Don't go gettin your hopes up. If they took his money (not believing it till I see proof) they would take both pocket and bank.

Well, the OP clarified that they took it from both accounts, so I guess they will take it from both, but I am surpised.  The reason being is that taking from both accounts would require adding a few extra lines of code, and Rockstar is not very good at getting these things right the first time.   

I'm also surpised they left him even $1 considering he admitted that all of his money was from hackers. 

Edit:  Heh, it hasn't happened to anyone else, so I think we're at the "pics or it didn't happen" point.  A pic of the transaction log would be nice.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:45 PM

OP is a ...

tony.parente
  • tony.parente

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:46 PM