Quantcast

» «
Photo

What Do You Guys Think Would Be A Great Crew Car?

52 replies to this topic
scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:22 PM

4 Faggios, duh

• RowanSane and ChrilLe like this

PxX_Blood_N_Gore_PX
  • PxX_Blood_N_Gore_PX

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:25 PM

well coming looking back at the sultan vs. Buffalo fight, I love them both but not interested. Tested the super drop diamond. Did good in all tests but when you crash to a complete stop, it spins it's tires for awhile before accelerating.

christos88
  • christos88

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:28 PM

well coming looking back at the sultan vs. Buffalo fight, I love them both but not interested. Tested the super drop diamond. Did good in all tests but when you crash to a complete stop, it spins it's tires for awhile before accelerating.

sshhhhhhhh u mite make someone mad

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:35 PM

people reallllllyyyyyy love the Over-Hyped buffalo...things a boat on wheels, id rather use an intruder, Sultan, Exemplar, Schafter before it..

You'd rather use an Intruder and Schafter?

THIS is where I COMPLETELY stop taking you seriously :)

I second this.

Also, how dare you call the Buffalo "over-hyped" whenever some people actually consider your piece of rolling aluminum foil to be "rare".

To the OP:

The only other four door that I could vouch for would be the Exemplar. It's got nice handling, decent speed for a 4-door, and it's got a bigger profile so you can actually take a hit or some gunfire.

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:55 PM

I don't know about the Sultan being AWD and, but the Exemplar has no problems going anywhere, probably the best handling street car I've driven off road. That's exactly what I bought for a crew car.

PxX_Blood_N_Gore_PX
  • PxX_Blood_N_Gore_PX

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:05 PM

I don't know about the Sultan being AWD and, but the Exemplar has no problems going anywhere, probably the best handling street car I've driven off road. That's exactly what I bought for a crew car.

Sultan is AWD tested that one awhile back

im now testing the exemplar

CaptainSpaceCat
  • CaptainSpaceCat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:29 PM

Only hipsters hate the Sultan. Get back to Broker.

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:38 PM

Testing is unnecessary. The game's handling file identifies the Exemplar as RWD.

As to the OP I've always thought the Granger would be a fun crew vehicle. Holds 8 people (4 are likely to die), has AWD and OK handling. It's pretty slow in its stock form though.

EttoreEnzo
  • EttoreEnzo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:52 PM

I for one hate the Buffalo. Wait, hate is a strong word...I loathe the Buffalo. There we go...

It's ugly. I just hate that "modern" muscle car look that companies are trying to do now. It's not the 1970's, and your cars will never recapture that vintage beauty. Please get with the times and make your cars look exactly like a Honda Accord with Audi LEDs thrown on them like every car maker is doing now.

Brophers
  • Brophers

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:52 PM

My main vehicle for carrying the crew around is the bison, 4 people inside and 2 in the pickup. It's faster than you think when modded and handles well, it's not always about being the fastest but being able to reach the destination.

EttoreEnzo
  • EttoreEnzo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:03 PM

It's not always about being the fastest but being able to reach the destination.

Exactly. Plus there's no point in having the fastest car if you can't drive it. I beat an Entity in a Tailgater to our destination in one mission cause he kept hitting cars every block.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:07 PM

Granger

PxX_Blood_N_Gore_PX
  • PxX_Blood_N_Gore_PX

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:13 PM

Testing is unnecessary. The game's handling file identifies the Exemplar as RWD.

As to the OP I've always thought the Granger would be a fun crew vehicle. Holds 8 people (4 are likely to die), has AWD and OK handling. It's pretty slow in its stock form though.

I was testing durability. I was seeing if it could smash a car and keep going. seeing how it hold up in police chases. Police chases were what i was intending to use the "Crew Car". So let me Rephrase this

What car can do good at smashing cops out of the way, decent handling, GREAT durability, and as before atleast 4 doors.

dewtech
  • dewtech

Tied down with battleship chains

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:16 PM

Examplar for me too, love the looks, handles great and goes like stink too.

2nd choice for me would be the Granger, for the ability to carry 8 people, and the ones on the outside can fire heavy weapons, even if 4 are hanging on for dear life

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

what did he mean by this

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:17 PM

people reallllllyyyyyy love the Over-Hyped buffalo...things a boat on wheels, id rather use an intruder, Sultan, Exemplar, Schafter before it..

You'd rather use an Intruder and Schafter?

THIS is where I COMPLETELY stop taking you seriously :)

I second this.

Also, how dare you call the Buffalo "over-hyped" whenever some people actually consider your piece of rolling aluminum foil to be "rare".

To the OP:

The only other four door that I could vouch for would be the Exemplar. It's got nice handling, decent speed for a 4-door, and it's got a bigger profile so you can actually take a hit or some gunfire.

Your Buffalo is a weak, plasticky piece of Junk which is overhyped and slower than it looks.

Point: http://youtu.be/OMcZH-1FEHo?t=5m41s

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

Well then... The Super Diamond weighs 2800Kg, it's the second heaviest player vehicle behind the Patriot and hits like a battering ram. It handles ok and has great acceleration and top speed.

rob602pa
  • rob602pa

Maybe I'm just sleepwalking...

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

X5 or whatever, the Buffalo for many reasons listed and for me, the sentimental value from single player.

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

what did he mean by this

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

Well then... The Super Diamond weighs 2800Kg, it's the second heaviest player vehicle behind the Patriot and hits like a battering ram. It handles ok and has great acceleration and top speed.

it understeers like a monster, I've hosted sedan races for my custom Intruders/Stratums and on the first corner they go flying wide like a pair of XXXL pants.

PxX_Blood_N_Gore_PX
  • PxX_Blood_N_Gore_PX

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:33 PM

it understeers like a monster, I've hosted sedan races for my custom Intruders/Stratums and on the first corner they go flying wide like a pair of XXXL pants.

i prefer the super diamond, it is by the best car for ramming cops/Peds out of your way. Best for what i need but ugly as hell

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:34 PM

LOL yeah it takes some care to drive successfully. I used one for a while and certainly had to drive it different than other cars. I still won all my sedan races with it though.

The biggest selling point for me, right after I bought it I purposely t-boned a random NPC car and it ended up going over a hedge wall in front of me.

• PxX_Blood_N_Gore_PX likes this

Eamonn3
  • Eamonn3

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:44 PM

My heavy dump truck would work if you could buy bullet proof tires. Load up the crew in the back and they could shoot over the sides.

dewtech
  • dewtech

Tied down with battleship chains

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:45 PM

My heavy dump truck would work if you could buy bullet proof tires. Load up the crew in the back and they could shoot over the sides.

Hardly be a speedy get away though, and some of the bridges/furnature over the road would have you screwed.

PxX_Blood_N_Gore_PX
  • PxX_Blood_N_Gore_PX

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:08 PM

Hardly be a speedy get away though, and some of the bridges/furnature over the road would have you screwed.

plus if you run over a car and it explodes, you explode

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users