Gay Stuff & Manly Girl Topic

200 replies to this topic
Sneakyy
  • Sneakyy

eren on the streets titan in the sheets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:59 AM

Is it gay that i have a thing for n sync?

• MarshalMoo likes this

MarshalMoo
  • MarshalMoo

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:40 PM Edited by JIMHO, 17 February 2014 - 05:42 PM.

On a scale of jumping rope, wearing skinny jeans, liking Ryan Gosling, giving it, taking it, 3-man spit roast, I'd say that's gayer than liking Ryan Gosling.

nsync.jpg

Who's your favorite N Sync member and why? That'll probably affect how gay affect it is.

Also, why doesn't Lance Bass have a nipple showing when he's the only gay member of N Sync?

• Rainbow Party likes this

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

Am I gay if I check out guys asses ? Like I always check out a chicks ass but I also check out a guys ass too if he's walking in front of me.

Rainbow Party
  • Rainbow Party

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:31 PM

I have a crush on my best friend who's same sex as me :(

blitz
  • blitz

lit

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Peru
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:55 AM

Only thing I'd consider to be manly is playing video games. I don't really play anything other than GTA, Skyrim, and the Sims though. 

Sneakyy
  • Sneakyy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:04 AM

On a scale of jumping rope, wearing skinny jeans, liking Ryan Gosling, giving it, taking it, 3-man spit roast, I'd say that's gayer than liking Ryan Gosling.

nsync.jpg

Who's your favorite N Sync member and why? That'll probably affect how gay affect it is.

Also, why doesn't Lance Bass have a nipple showing when he's the only gay member of N Sync?

No one likes justin tbh

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:49 AM

I have sex with other men. Try to top that. 

• theadmiral likes this

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:36 AM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 18 February 2014 - 09:37 AM.

Just to weigh in on the flannel discussion, it isn't a very attractive choice. The patterns tend to remind me of a lumberjack, the fabric isn't pleasing to touch, and it says to me that the woman wants to be warm, comfy, and left alone.

Left alone for wearing flanell?! :O I wear my flanell pyjamas(both pants and top, sometimes just the top) all the time when I'm at home. My boyfriend haven't left me yet :D He wears his flanell pyjamas all the time though(often with the pyjamas pants and a regular t-shirt), so that would be hypocritical if he did. We are very chill I guess, and very comfortable with each other..

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:17 AM

Just to weigh in on the flannel discussion, it isn't a very attractive choice. The patterns tend to remind me of a lumberjack, the fabric isn't pleasing to touch, and it says to me that the woman wants to be warm, comfy, and left alone.

Left alone for wearing flanell?! :O I wear my flanell pyjamas(both pants and top, sometimes just the top) all the time when I'm at home. My boyfriend haven't left me yet :D He wears his flanell pyjamas all the time though(often with the pyjamas pants and a regular t-shirt), so that would be hypocritical if he did. We are very chill I guess, and very comfortable with each other..

Flannel just doesn't give me a "come hither" vibe and I can't think of another type of pajamas that produce the same effect.  The material has a reputation.  It's certainly not worth leaving someone over, but when my girlfriend mentioned buying flannel pajamas years ago I was very against it.  If it was comfortable it'd be all she'd ever wear.  But if both partners in a relationship are cool with it, obviously there's no problem.  I think it's something to be cautious about if you have a budding relationship and you don't know if the other person might get the wrong idea.

Part of it may also be that a lot of guys like myself are really bad at picking up signals.  Flannel is a yellow light, and lingerie is a green for the clueless. :D

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:32 AM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 18 February 2014 - 10:33 AM.

Flannel just doesn't give me a "come hither" vibe and I can't think of another type of pajamas that produce the same effect.  The material has a reputation.  It's certainly not worth leaving someone over, but when my girlfriend mentioned buying flannel pajamas years ago I was very against it.  If it was comfortable it'd be all she'd ever wear.  But if both partners in a relationship are cool with it, obviously there's no problem.  I think it's something to be cautious about if you have a budding relationship and you don't know if the other person might get the wrong idea.

Part of it may also be that a lot of guys like myself are really bad at picking up signals.  Flannel is a yellow light, and lingerie is a green for the clueless. :D

I totally see that you don't get turned on by it, haha! It's not pretty, but it is amazingly comfy! My boyfriend and I still get turned on by each other though :) And I think that if we put on nice clothes, sexy underwear and stuff on a daily basis in a long term relationship, it will eventually get more and more normal and boring(in my last relationship we decided to not go crazy with comfy sweatpants, just to keep the mystery blabla, and two years later- nothing was special anymore because we had nice clothes/underwear every day). That's why I enjoy having a incredibly comfy time with my boyfriend every day, then surprise him with sexy underwear once in a while and watch him drool :D

• WBaker likes this

MarshalMoo
  • MarshalMoo

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:00 PM Edited by JIMHO, 18 February 2014 - 04:01 PM.

A credible source told me cholas wear flannel. How much are Cholas manly girls?

Here's apparently a gay guy pretending to be a chola, to make me more confused!

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:06 PM

is it girly for a man to get both his ears pierced, because I'm probably going to do mine, I remember when I pierced my ear when I was younger but everyone said that boys could only get one ear pieced and it had to be on a certain side or they were gay, I'm also growing my hair long.

• MarshalMoo likes this

MarshalMoo
  • MarshalMoo

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:31 PM

Piercing only the right ear used to indicate you were gay, but I'm not sure if it's still relevant, like jelly sex bracelets aren't relevant when kids started wearing them. You can't expect a middle schooler to give you a lap dance if he or she wears red jelly bracelets. 

What kind of earrings would you wear? That'd affect how gay it is. Like, hoop earrings could be gay or else you'd look like a flipping weirdo. Why would you do that????

phunkism
  • phunkism

Heaven

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:44 PM

This is exactly what's wrong with today's generation

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:46 PM Edited by Raavi, 18 February 2014 - 06:55 PM.

Were you looking in the mirror whilst typing that?

To stay on-topic, I used to blast "I want it that way" - pretty gay, right?

• MarshalMoo likes this

MarshalMoo
  • MarshalMoo

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:11 PM

Were you listening to "I want it that way" because you like the guys' voices, wishing they were singing to you or because you were in the middle of a breakup and wanted to tell your girl:

Now I can see that we're falling apart

From the way that it used to be,

(yeah) No matter the distance I want you to know

That deep down inside of me...!

You are... my fire,

The one... desire

You are, you are, you are, you are

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:58 PM

Nothing straight about this song.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:44 PM

What? that people can be who they want to be and express themselves without being ashamed. the only thing thats wrong is people like you that judge everyone and want them to be exactly how you want.

anyways, these are the earrings I'm gonna get. 

il_170x135.456325372_6rjh.jpgil_170x135.270884110.jpg

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

MarshalMoo
  • MarshalMoo

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:23 PM

What? that people can be who they want to be and express themselves without being ashamed. the only thing thats wrong is people like you that judge everyone and want them to be exactly how you want.

A guy wearing those won't likely attract other guys, unless goths, punks, etc., are a huge turn on.

Sneakyy
  • Sneakyy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:05 PM Edited by Sneakyy, 22 February 2014 - 11:06 PM.

A guy wearing those won't likely attract other guys, unless goths, punks, etc., are a huge turn on.
or mos likely will attract sexually confused scene guys
  • MarshalMoo likes this

MarshalMoo
  • MarshalMoo

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:33 PM

How gay are these sunglasses?

4mi4tya.jpg

What about these?

DHcyqaH.jpg

Also, how gay is it to fall asleep during a sporting match with sunglasses on?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users