Photo

So who here uses auto aim?

415 replies to this topic
dzian
  • dzian

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:56 PM

If I could change the target reticle color i'd use free aim a lot more. I'm color blind to a degree some I end up blind firing quite alot because I cant see the reticle in certain lights and backgrounds. Auto aim ends up as my only means of hitting something.

Its not hard lock though you can free aim with auto aim I win a lot of fights by hitting aim and then adjusting to the head where many people just aim and fire. So while youre depleting my armor I'm blowing your brains out with a single round.

Simple option to change the target reticle or add a laser sight to weapons would see me using free aim much more. That to me was the single best thing about resident evil 6.

An oh so simple option to adjust the target laser color. Red yellow green blue even pink. So simple but makes so much difference.

The stupid thing is that so many crappy games you can download on your smart phone have simple options for color blind players. Yet so few main stream console titles do. In so many cases its only a rrivial adjustment that needs to be made.

JZFB
  • JZFB

I'm the James Bardolph of GTAF smd

• The Yakuza
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:57 PM

Shouldn't you be playing the sims?

I play on occasion. Fun game at times.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

I always try my best in life. When I'm playing a game, it is part of my life.

Draw circles until you run out of gas, sir.

BTW.. a game can be either:

1. A job - where you need to be paid - be it by your team, or by tourney money.

2. Entertainment

What you are saying has several degrees of wrong... the type of wrong that needs medication and psyche evaluations.

• ugotsmoked and AlienTwo like this

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:59 PM

I use whatever the default was. Never changed it and theres no reason to. I dont spend my entire time doing PvP so the aim is only for dispatching AI anyway. When i do go PvP i'm in my Buzzard or on top of Maize bank looking at you ;)

I would likely go free aim if if it was like RDR and your blip was hidden on the server till you shoot or run. that was the fun part of the hardcore servers. Blip should also be hidden if you are a passenger in a car/taxi but visible if you are driving around.

killa_b
  • killa_b

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

2. Entertainment

What you are saying has several degrees of wrong... the type of wrong that needs medication and psyche evaluations.

Don't argue because you can't with these people.

As long as he's happy :)

• Phyxsius- and JZFB like this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:01 PM

I feel bad for free aimers.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:01 PM

For anyone who likes to compete, freeaim is where it's at.

Only people who don't know how to deal with other auto aimers say this type of sh*t. My guess is that you suck balls in auto aim lobbies and rely on killing noobs who don't quite have the hang of free aim. Does it give your 3" dick a 3-1/4" stiffy to put down people who play differently than you. 

I actually find the autoaim lobbies more difficult and more of a challenge. Free aim is for the lazy. 

dzian
  • dzian

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:03 PM

The blip thing I kinda agree with. I wish the stealth mechanics functioned in free roam it's a largely underused mechanic currently. Needs to work in free roam. At least in stealth mode
  • Marcinguy likes this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:04 PM Edited by SFBryan18, 08 January 2014 - 08:07 PM.

2. Entertainment

Playing without a crutch is entertaining to me and a lot of other people. Has nothing to do with work. Some of us just try to win to feel like we accomplished something.

For anyone who likes to compete, freeaim is where it's at.

Only people who don't know how to deal with other auto aimers say this type of sh*t. My guess is that you suck balls in auto aim lobbies and rely on killing noobs who don't quite have the hang of free aim. Does it give your 3" dick a 3-1/4" stiffy to put down people who play differently than you. 

I actually find the autoaim lobbies more difficult and more of a challenge. Free aim is for the lazy. 

Wow, you really just tried to say an aimbot is harder... f*cking loser.

All you failures who are making excuses for choosing not to play at a harder setting, I think your parents probably neglected you. Or you must be afraid of freeaim. Or just some sad sack loser who doesn't give a sh*t about themselves.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:10 PM

2. Entertainment

To be honest, you know what he's trying to say, but he's just a little slow in the communications department of his head. 

What he means is that when he's doing something, he strives to be the best he can be at said thing. Not life. That was the incorrect word choice and he followed it up with the same incorrect word trying to justify it. Just basic bad communication. 

Now. The fact that he thinks you can only be at your best in GTAO if you use free aim is a completely different mentality than most people have. And the fact that he is SO into his free aiming makes one worry that he may have some other, deeper issues in his real life. 

Wow, you really just tried to say an aimbot is harder... f*cking loser.

So. What I'm getting is that your brain functioning level is so low that you literally can't comprehend the fact that it's harder to stay alive when everyone is able to aim and shoot at you at will. Free aim isn't hard. It's easy because the majority of free aimers can't actually aim but they just don't like dying in AA because they're not good enough to not die. 

f*cking urethra. 

• Phyxsius- likes this

JZFB
  • JZFB

• The Yakuza
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:10 PM

All you failures who are making excuses for choosing not to play at a harder setting, I think your parents probably neglected you. Or you must be afraid of freeaim. Or just some sad sack loser who doesn't give a sh*t about themselves.

How about none of the above?

Why not, "Respect my choice, I respect yours" and both parties leave the ad hominem attacks at the door?

Rezard
  • Rezard

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:11 PM

All my friends with the game play on auto-aim.  So, guess what?  So do I, cause I didn't get excited about playing this game online alone.  Or even worse, just with random people who always turn on me.  Every time.

I just wish auto-aim had better logic when choosing that first target for you.  Or at least pick the target who is closest or most directly in front of me.  I had a guy with his gun drawn on me like 15 feet down the sidewalk, precisely where my camera was facing.  It decided to show me the cops out on the street 50 feet away, which were not even on-screen when I pulled my gun out.  Three times in a row.  THREE F*CKING TIMES, I attempted to raise my gun to the other player, but was not allowed to.  I couldn't believe it.  In that time, I would've had the kill.  Lame.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:11 PM Edited by SFBryan18, 08 January 2014 - 08:12 PM.

To be honest, you know what he's trying to say, but he's just a little slow in the communications department of his head. 

What he means is that when he's doing something, he strives to be the best he can be at said thing. Not life. That was the incorrect word choice and he followed it up with the same incorrect word trying to justify it. Just basic bad communication. 

Now. The fact that he thinks you can only be at your best in GTAO if you use free aim is a completely different mentality than most people have. And the fact that he is SO into his free aiming makes one worry that he may have some other, deeper issues in his real life. 

Troll. Do you sell weed to the local middle school children? Because you are trying to influence people to be happy with laziness. Your statements are nothing but trollbait flaming lies and you should really feel some self loathing for trying to rub your "suck" off onto other people.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:13 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 08 January 2014 - 08:15 PM.

2. Entertainment

Yeah, I kinda got this, finally, from his latest post - #129.

I cannot STILL understand why someone cares so much of a useless accolade won in a game. Makes you wonder if that is the ONLY noteworthy thing in their life.. which is scary.

Troll. Do you sell weed to the local middle school children? Because you are trying to influence people to be happy with laziness. Your statements are nothing but trollbait flaming lies and you should really feel some self loathing for trying to rub your "suck" off onto other people.

Are you SURE it was a poor choice of words on his part? Because, from this, it looks like I was dead-on on what he is thinking and he DOES take games waaaay too seriously.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:15 PM Edited by Black Rabbit, 08 January 2014 - 08:17 PM.

I just wish auto-aim had better logic when choosing that first target for you.  Or at least pick the target who is closest or most directly in front of me.  I had a guy with his gun drawn on me like 15 feet down the sidewalk, precisely where my camera was facing.  It decided to show me the cops out on the street 50 feet away, which were not even on-screen when I pulled my gun out.  Three times in a row.  THREE F*CKING TIMES, I attempted to raise my gun to the other player, but was not allowed to.  I couldn't believe it.  In that time, I would've had the kill.  Lame.

That's where being a free aim player playing in AA lobbies comes in handy :)

You've got to learn to take control over the AA when it's doing that. As soon as it snaps to the incorrect target, just give up because it'll keep doing it...at that point, you need to manually aim at your opponent. 

trying to rub your "suck" off onto other people.

The only place I rub my suck off onto is on your mom's face.

/thread

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:17 PM

I see what this is...

A troll rally in favor of being scrubs.

OK, well they got me outnumbered. I'm out.

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:18 PM

I use auto aim because its boring being on a server by yourself

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:19 PM

I see what this is...

3006073-keep-calm-i-m-the-winner.png

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:20 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 08 January 2014 - 08:22 PM.

I see what this is...

Don`t leave. Your pal, Vooodu, should be here any minute now. 

You with your potty mouth and your life and him with his constant "Yeah, but why?" questions would make a great "Anti-scrub" team!

Also, just imagine how much your opinion means to me and how it will change my destiny and aim preferences! Am I not worthy?

• s1ckmad3 likes this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:22 PM

cool-story-bro.jpg

JZFB
  • JZFB

• The Yakuza
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:23 PM

cool-story-bro.jpg

55.jpg

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

I maimly use auto-aim since I can find more peoplr on those sessions. If a friend sends me an invite to a free-aim session I'll usually play there for a while.

Rezard
  • Rezard

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:33 PM

@ Black Rabbit:

I get ya.  Sometimes I really wish I could.  But how do I manually aim when if it automatically turns me nearly 90 degrees when I pull the left trigger?  Or you mean just pull the right trigger and correct it as I start shooting?  I realize just pulling it off the guy it locked to and turning to the player from there would've been faster in the scenario I posted about, but there are numerous times it happens and it's over much quicker.  That guy seriously sucked to not kill me quicker.

Auto-aim wins in bushes, though.  No one can deny that.  lmao

• Black Rabbit likes this

damian001
  • damian001

Vice City fanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:39 PM

Touche easy moder, we don't need your scrubbiness, or any of you other noobs in our lobby anyways. We prefer the children stay segregated from the real players anyways. We do feel elite, and you are the reason why. Most of you wouldn't last an hour in our lobbies before running back to your crutch. The funny thing is, freeaim isn't even that hard. Autoaim is just lazy.

You are one of the reasons I called Vooodu a piece of sh*t elitist prick. 

And just in case you feel like making foam at the mouth - I DO play free aim games. It`s just I don`t play GTA 5. Deal with it.

auto aim. free aim when I'm playing a FPS.

same here

Why tho?  Its not like aiming is hard in GTA.  Its just like an FPS.
It`s a choice. Deal with it.

Just like how it's a choice to still use training wheels on a bicycle.

Guys, please stop teasing physixius, it's not his fault that he sucks at gta.

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:24 PM

does it matter?

Yeah who give a flying monkeys tail what aim you use? If I shoot your butt with free or auto you still get shot.

Everyone is so worried about everyone else, like I tell my six year old, worry about yourself!

SirGeoffreyOfYorkshire
  • SirGeoffreyOfYorkshire

The Living Legend

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:27 PM

I tend to lend preference to free-aim... Never been a fan of hand holding.

You Are All V1rgins
  • You Are All V1rgins

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:29 PM

I tend to lend preference to free-aim... Never been a fan of hand holding.

I like to hold hands with someone while we are both pooping, together, we achieve a number 4.

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:32 PM

Auto aim, because it's an option and because;

I don't play enough to care about having a better skill level, than some obiese troll on these forums.

Auto aim = casual relaxed player.

Free aim= try hard no lifer, that cares waaaaay to much about a video game.

Although to put it into a much nicer perspective, I prefer to just chill back and I pretty much only use my weapons when being attacked and I'm barely ever on missions/deathmatches anymore since all I really do is chill and drive around or something.

Admittedly I play Battlefield 4 and free aim is compulsory and I only really play that when I'm in the mood for bitching over the mic to someone who allegedly had intercourse with my mother. I like how GTA V has the option for auto aim since I see it as one of those games that doesn't have as much a challenge as other games, I mean you can instantly tell the difference just by visiting the GTAForums and the BF4 Forums.

GTAForums are full of people I can relate to and have fun with. Try sparking up a conversation about BF4 and you get enemies consisting of elitist PC gamers, "underprivelaged" Xbox/PS gamers (like me :p), the bloods, crips, gambino family, North Korea and Al Qaeda all cramming their differences down your throat.

You Are All V1rgins
  • You Are All V1rgins

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:36 PM Edited by You Are All V1rgins, 08 January 2014 - 09:39 PM.

Auto aim, because it's an option and because;

I don't play enough to care about having a better skill level, than some obiese troll on these forums.

Auto aim = casual relaxed player.

Free aim= try hard no lifer, that cares waaaaay to much about a video game.

Although to put it into a much nicer perspective, I prefer to just chill back and I pretty much only use my weapons when being attacked and I'm barely ever on missions/deathmatches anymore since all I really do is chill and drive around or something.

Admittedly I play Battlefield 4 and free aim is compulsory and I only really play that when I'm in the mood for bitching over the mic to someone who allegedly had intercourse with my mother. I like how GTA V has the option for auto aim since I see it as one of those games that doesn't have as much a challenge as other games, I mean you can instantly tell the difference just by visiting the GTAForums and the BF4 Forums.

GTAForums are full of people I can relate to and have fun with. Try sparking up a conversation about BF4 and you get enemies consisting of elitist PC gamers, "underprivelaged" Xbox/PS gamers (like me :p), the bloods, crips, gambino family, North Korea and Al Qaeda all cramming their differences down your throat.
I can't believe I keep getting likes on it. I never thought so many people would agree.

It's well known that R* games have always been kind of broken when it comes to aiming. The only reason auto aim exists, is because R* acknowledges their bad aiming system, and added auto aim, to compensate, and make it playable to the average gamer.

In conclusion, it's a very nessesary part of the game.

LeoV
  • LeoV

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:42 PM

I use whatever comes up. If auto aim is on that's fine. If free aim is on no big deal just point and pull the trigger. Lol it's not that hard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users